/fat/ - FatFuck Genera

Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of Veeky Forums who want
>Lose weight
>Get a more Veeky Forums body by lifting weights
>Autistically change your diet to some ultra vegetable no sweets autism because extremism is always good am i right ;^)
Here we ask others for advice and give moral support to one another if you are too weak to survive solo. We all know losing weight when you are fat is easy if you just reduce calorie intake, literally piece of cake. At the end of the day this is a support general whose goal is to help and motivate the chubby channers who need to lose weight for a number of reason. Please be warned that there are some chronic idiots who post in this general giving horrible advice to troll or to reassure their extremist autism works for themselves, don't bother, always remember calorie intake, if it is lesser than how many calories your body burns you ll be fine.
And remember, if you are a loser when fat you ll still be a loser if you are thin, your weight isn't the problem.

>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
If you eat 500 less than that daily you lose weight, can go lower but never very low
tdeecalculator.net/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

stop shilling this poofta thread. literally the lowest IQ level posters unironically post in this thread because they are all fat lardasses complaining about not losing weight eating 4k calories a day

That's what the thread is for though, complaining about being fat.

just stop making useless thread like this every 8hrs and read the fuckign sticky. ur threads die for a reason cunt because nobody fucking cares

lmao this his hilarious

I still love you Jeffrey.

>Samefagging this hard
The IP count didn't even go up retard. If you're going to samefag do it right.

>start cut
>actually losing weight
>feels fucking good man
>pants/shorts fit too big now
>still not slim enough to go down two sizes
>caught between 36-34
>35 doesnt exist
>belts crumple shorts and make me look autistic
>have to use shoelaces or ropes to hold up trousers
>either look like a monk or poorfag
>tfw even then there is no between

Today breakfast is Yoplait Greek yogurt parfait, with granola, strawberries and pineapples in it, a multigrain bagel and a Organic iced tea, blueberry pomegranate flavor. 560 calories.

And how do I combat weighing myself every day, it discourages me and I would always skip breakfast or lunch if I weigh more, and that if I weigh less, I eat, I think I have a weighing problem, I'm always worried about what I eat and how much weight I gained for eating, and freaks me out when I gained 2-3 lbs, mainly because of water weight?

How do I stop this? I really want to lose weight but can't stop weighing myself every day and beating myself up over it.

I did it bros. I don't look like a full tub of lard in a tight shirt. 220lbs now, down from 310lbs.

The eternal cut never ends. I'll be ready for summer next year. t-thanks fatties we're all gonna make it.

hahahahahah how the fuck is weighing yourself every day a thing nigga? just walk away from the scale nigga

Hard to tell in shirt but if you double down on efforts you might make this summer, you don't look that fat my man, I know people hate it but keto and if can get you shredded quickly

What are some tasty healthy snacks? I used to gorge on crisps which is how I got fat, so obviously don't eat them any more. Nuts are a bit boring

How much of this do you think is water weight? I've been drinking about 3/4 a gallon of water daily so my fluid level is probably pretty high.

The angle is very favorable but you look amazing to me.

If you just started cutting your weight is going to fly off, don't get used to it. Easily 4lbs water.

I lost 15lbs my first month.

>boss used a towel to tie my belt loops together because I complained so hard about my pants falling down
Yay?

who /over40pantsize/ here?

size 42 reporting in

I started at 44 and I'm down to 34-36.

Hah good one, I just have a compulsivebehavior of it, but I can control it

>but can't stop weighing myself every day
This is a good habit, but do it in the morning after a piss only. Also look at WEEKLY weight gain/loss, not daily.

Weigh every day
Check results at the end of the week

im samefagging on purpose because i had more to say u autistic lardasses. i can already feel the heft of this thread its like 19tonnes already

at my fattest, I was a 44
cut down to a 32
then got back up to a 38
now i'm at a 34

Any of yall do gomad or what?

Just received my order of yohimbine.

Anyone has any experience with it?

>Extracts from yohimbe have been marketed as dietary supplements for improving sexual function

Made my dick fall off. Would not recommend.

Yeah go easy when you start, stomach will hurt if you don't.
The longer you don't eat on it he better.

I'm heavier than my scales can measure, what do? Just keep a deficit going and exercise until I'm no longer literally off the scale then start tracking it properly?

Down to 220

Was lifting in my backyard with my Dad, he kept commenting on how strong I've become. The feels man. Was 300 and a weakling who couldn't lift heavy bags, now I can carry around giant concrete with my father. I'm so glad to have these memories.

Started at 50+, right now at 44.

5'9 manlet so all my pants are too long too

I had this, just diet until the scales can take you. Mine only went up to 300 and I had to diet a good 2 weeks before it started giving me error.

Thank God I laughed it off then about 6 months ago or I could've been derailed before I started

Yeah I'm not worried about it, I've unJUSTed myself before. It's more just annoyance at myself for having to do it again than anything.

if it's not something you can fix by not being a faggot and having willpower then shut the fuck up and go to a therapist and work out how to stop being an ocd freak.

>when you binge every day for the past weeks and a tipping point may have been reached
>today had pasta, ice cream, and a large McDonalds meal

>not wanting them dick gains

Should it be used everyday or only when I do cardio?

Congrats man.
Whats your height ?

I would do only cardio or lifting days.

5'11 emperor of manlets

Thanks lad

I weigh myself after I piss in my undies

Hey Veeky Forums, need advice
>work at movie cinema
>cheapest one around, so always hectic and packed to the brim
>on the other end of the restaurants in the shopping centre
>only place that sells food nearby is a KFC, Subway, and Asian place.
>always end up getting KFC on my break because of short length of breaks and other co-workers going there
>can't bring meals from home because there is no staff room/fridge to put them

Any ideas on how I can avoid eating fast food during work breaks? It's literally the most unhealthy meal of my day.

eating for entertainment
not gonna make it
I like to take a shot of organic apple cider vinegar when I feel snacky

You should use more punctuation marks.

46 reporting

Just own it when you look like you do now, and stay on the path to losing weight. Nobody's gonna remember how you dressed now but when you're done they're gonna be like, "damn he looks good"

I started at a 40 but now down to 34.
>feelsgoodman

Popcorn is much lower calorie than crisps

231 - 227 in like 10 days.

You think that's mostly water or legit? I've been eating at a 500kcal deficit and running ~15mi/wk, which seems like it might actually add up, but I don't want to get cocky.

>can't bring meals from home because there is no staff room/fridge to put them
is this legal?

anyways just bring some food that doesnt need cooling, have it in your bag or something
If not, you can try and count your calories from the KFC, try and get the healthiest shit you can from there or something

If you are at a 500cal deficit you will have lost about 1.5 pounds of real weight at the point.

Probably some water but mostly legit. Give or take a pound or two.

Does the soreness from exercising ever go away? What can I do to minimize it? I don't like limping around everywhere.

Ever heard of a cooler or lunch bag and fucking ice packs?

It definitely gets a lot better the more often you do it. Frequency and general movement is the key to minimizing it.

Okay cool. Guess it doesn't help that I'm also learning to skateboard and bruising myself there as well.

Forgot to mention that I'm not counting any of my runs. So I'm eating 500 below my TDEE set to sedentary, then running at least 3 miles per weekday on top of that.

>Done really well the last two and a half weeks, consistently 800-1000 calories a day on the meme low blood sugar diet
>Overall for the year, dropped two and a half stone so far. Only about two more to go to reach 22.5 BMI
>While walking around ASDA this morning to get some frozen mixed veg and chicken breasts, spot bottles of Jack Daniels on offer for £15
>Check calories in a bottle out of interest
>1560 calories for a 70cl bottle
>I'd usually drink half a bottle at a time happily enough
>Know it'll fuck me up deficit-wise, but still desperately trying not to go back and buy one

Why does my one weakness have to be such a caloric fucking black hole. I know I'll get the munchies for a kebab straight after as well. It's like a gateway to medical obesity, because it was drink that caused me to ballon up almost 4 stone last time.

How do formerly heavy drinking /fat/izens deal with alcohol cravings?

Well if that knocks a couple hundred more in to your deficit you could be pushing 2 pounds. Honestly
Daily cal deficit x number of days = ?
? / 3500cals = pounds of fat lost
It's not 100% accurate, but its pretty damn close.

Lost 4 lbs so far. Feels good man. I can put my towel around my waste again.

For someone who's starting off from being fat and sedentary as fuck, is there any reason not to go for as big a deficit as I comfortably can until I'm more able to work out? Not talking about fasting or a ridiculously harsh diet or anything, I just want to get things moving.

Thanks. I'm just not trusting my running app's estimations completely to use that calculation.

It says I burn well over 500 each run, but that seems like too much.

Fuck it, it's a long journey.

The reason would be that it's probably not sustainable to go for a huge deficit right away. You don't want to burn out and then relapse. You should do as big a deficit as you're comfortable with maintaining over a long period of time.

finally managed to get my weight from 140 to around 100 kg. Can I practice rock climbing or will I just fuck up my arm tendons? Is there a way to strenghten my tendons?

Thanks. That's pretty much what I'm doing, just eating as little and as healthily as possible without feeling underfed or lacking in energy. I'll be more precise when I get back to the gym, for now I just want to be sure I'm going in the right direction

Track your calories. I can't even tell you how many times I hear people say "I'm eating less and trying to eat healthy" and their weight doesn't change at all.

Down to 160 lbs at 6'1 from my fattest 260. I still look fat as fuck and feel fat as fuck, my arms are kind of flabby and my thighs are so massive I barely fit into size 6 jeans. They look so disgusting when I sit down and they just spill out, it's awful. I'm hoping once I drop down to like 140 itll mostly be gone, but part of me feels like I'm going to need to drop to like 120 and still get surgery to ever most past it all. I wish I had just died instead of being stuck on prednisone for years.

Have it in moderation, like a small cup that you have measured out exactly and then drink no more.

tl;dr self control

>160 6'1
>fat
Do you have no muscle mass? It sounds like loose skin bro.

Yeah, when you're starting out you can really lose quite a lot starting. A heavy deficit is actually fine if you're 100lbs overweight. Just make sure to get your protein and fiber. Maybe look up PSMF.

I've been tracking total calories, haven't started with macros yet. The average calories for maintenance I'm getting from all the online trackers is a little under 3000 not counting exercise (I know) so I'm generally aiming for about 1500 a day and avoiding sugar and processed carbs. It's taken some getting used to but I feel plenty energised and well fed so far.

will do, thanks

Sounds like you're set, then. The only macro I'd worry about is protein. Make sure you get enough, but really no need to track it like crazy yet.

Good luck boyo

i have very little because i had dermatomyositis. It's definitely fat, I've felt loose skin before and my fat has actual substance and you can feel the blubber.

I really doubt most exercise calculations are right to be honest, they always seem far too high on calories burned

Personally I think it's a scam so you buy the premium version. Like how they all add thousands of calories for having a lightly active job. If you lose all the weight you don't need the apps.

cheers m90

Have some in moderation. Don't turn down a night out with the lads just because you might have alcohol or eat like shit.

Remember this is about changing your lifestyle, and a healthy lifestyle means seeing your friends and having fun and possibly get piss drunk. As long as you're consistent the rest of a the days, it won't hurt you.

So I didn't notice in the sticky, but why is it better to eat a bunch of smaller meals throughout the day as opposed to 3 square?

>lose 7 lbs first week
>don't lose an ounce next week
JUST

It isn't.

THANK YOU Veeky Forums
A MONTH AGO I POSTED MY MEALS AND WEIGHT AND RECEIVED THE HUGEST BULLYING I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED

THANKS TO YOUR ADVICE I REACHED THE GOAL WEIGHT I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR THREE YEARS ONE MONTH AFTER THAT. next up 10 more lbs, and I will reach my lifetime goal weight. my heart is over the moon right now. I owe it all to you. Literally you and just you. I never made it before, even with leddit/MFP/everything else.

my dad asked me how much weight ive lost , I told him and he said. good keep at it .feelsgoodman

cool, kys yourself now

Old bodybuilder diet that's still with us. The idea is that you want to stoke your metabolic furnace and to give your muscles a constant source of protein. Mostly bunk, but still major fitness figures (namely scooby) swear by it. He thinks it's really important for skellies starting out above all.

48 at heaviest, currently 42, long way to go

Yeah, this. Or, pack a lunch that doesn't require to stay cool.

44 sept 2015
worked at ups for over a year, got to 38
I've been fluctuating between 36-38 since last fall. Hoping going to the gym consistently will keep things in czech now. I like to buy clothes in smaller sizes to motivate myself. Have a pair of 35 and 34 shorts that I need to fit into before June.

Lost 33lbs in 61 days with crazy calorie restriction/tracking and some cardio. Got my home gym all set up and just finished my second workout last night doing sean10mm's stripped 5x5. I was worried I wasn't engaging my lats with the pulldown (too fat for pull ups), but they are on fire today.

itsagoodpain.webm

Man I've been wanting to do that stripped 5x5 but I'm waiting to get enough funds for a membership at a gym. My brother can get me in to >planet fitness for free but they don't have shit for free weights

>242.9 for over a week

but dat free pizza doe amirite

My TDEE's about 2700 and I've been taking in like 1500-1900 per day too

>It's like gym, but without the dodgeball hitting your face
who comes up with this shit

smart entrepreneurs pandering to delusional lazy fatties

You'll drop an insane amount of water weight starting out, then the water will start coming back in the second week making it look like you're plateauing. You're still losing fat, it's just not showing up. It's averaging out of your weight loss with the first week.

Oh, wonderful thanks

Yeah I get that. From my experience in the past though, nobody at the gym was an asshole. Some of the nicest people I met in high school were the gym bros

Yeah, I never understood this.

>be me in high-school, 15 years ago now, fuck.
>Be skinny fat, but most kids in school are like a fucking rail
>Get picked on constantly
>Have a few friends, but everyone else is a dick at all times

>one day, decide to start using our school's gym after school
>people mostly ignore me starting out
>keep going
>After a while I get a few "Hey, user"'s when I walk in.
>Actually make some friends with dudes that used to be dbags to me

What is it about the gym?

Aww good work, user!

Can someone extrapolate how is limiting caloric intake supposed to make you lose water weight?
I could understand if people adopted some low-sodium diet, but just less food?