Before and after Frequency over volume

I've started to do only do deadlifts 1 set every day (incorporated some dips and chins 2 weeks ago).

Eating like a maniac, Only focus is getting 500g carbs every day. I don't care about protein or fats and this is my progress.

Started at 51kg
after 2 years traing got stuck at 67-68kg and hit platues on every lifts.

Stopped training because of sickness. Got down to 62kg

Started training again. Been doing this routine for 2 months and now I weigh 72kg.

What do you guys think, Frequency, The "whey" do go as natty?

Whent from 85kg RM deadlift platue to 110kg in 2 month.

My knees and hips are failing me so I have stopped and will only do dips and chins for about 2 month and then start with the deadlifts again.

Goal weight 80kg 2018, deadlifts 160kg at least.

Rate my physic, be brutal! Safety breeds weakness.

Pectus excavatum?

your ears are shit

someone stole ur sternum

Is your mom's name safety?

You are correct! A tattooed one at that.

How many sets total per exercise? 1 is not enough per day imo.

Comments like these are why I still browse this god forsaken board

Are you referring to the fact that I stretched them or that they are big?

Muh mutation did

It's a mutation not genetics.

+ pyramid warm up sets and everyday is 1 more forced rep. It's enough to stimulate the body in an adaptive response so far

How the fuck does Veeky Forums lift so little? Is it the 5x5?

Also, you have scoliosis.

What's your stats?

>after 2 years traing got stuck at 67-68kg and hit platues on every lifts
>Whent from 85kg RM deadlift platue to 110kg in 2 month.

>2 years of lifting
>plateaud at sub 2 pl8 DL

If you just had incraased your calories when you plateaud, you' would have been making the gains you are now, without the added fat that you're going to get atm in your dreamer bulk.

Just leanbulk until you hit 1/2/3/4, then hop on a program of your preference. btw if you wanna lift everyday, do bulgarian with a DL variation everyday like Eric Bugenhagen

I weighed around 25-30kg 1,2m when I was 12 years old. Spurted up to 1,82cm in 2 years but didn't really get any hungrier. Spent all my life in front of the computer and had basically a daily intake of 1000kcal (That's less then jews had in the camps..)

My first max deadlift was around 40kg... T_T

>started at 51 kg
>51 kg
>male

you don't need to take that much time off from doing deadlifts. 1-2 weeks is enough. i refuse to believe a MAN has trouble deadlifting 100 kg after 2 years

Tried that, I upped my kcal from 3200 to 3800kcal but still didn't get any real strength from it.

If you want to know protein intake it was at 2g per kg body weight.

Now my kcal are at 2700-3200kcal depending on the day and protein around 100-120g but still better gains then ever :/

I am putting on some fat on probably but very little. Measured with caliper and it was at 11-12% bf. Can't really see that much difference in fat from when I weighed in at 62kg two month ago.

You're looking at one. Shitty genetics :( and leftist mentality in family can do that to a man. My free testosterone are probably super low...

redpill me on how to /leanbulk/ user

This regime is actually inspired by Bulgarian DL :D So yes, when I go back to doing it I will probably be doing something more like that.

Big ears, Big dick. I'm all right with that.

not him but

>cut to around 10% bf
>aim to gain around 1 lbs per 2 weeks (around 200-300 surplus)
>stay in surplus until you're at 15% bf
>cut back down to 10% (1-2 months at most of eating at around 500 deficit)
>repeat

I am after 5 but I've had three unrelated ankle injuries, two trap injuries and a rotator cuff problem