It's so hard to lose weight when you're rich :l

it's so hard to lose weight when you're rich :l

If you're rich buy a proper camera to take photos with you ninny fuck, and besides I could afford frozen vegetables and a steak on a days' begging from the street

Then why is bill gates skinny?
check mate

what a poorly seared steak

Eat less?

that meal looks vile

not at all, since you're not eating junk food like poorbros

Maybe you should buy a stovetop that can get hot enough to cook meat with all that money, or did you just throw the steak in the microwave?

the fuck is that green shit?

>rich
>eats every meal in a bowl
Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible

this

my guess is guac

enjoy the ass cancer, richbro

You have more money for healthy food and more time for exercise. It is EASIER to lose weight when you are rich.

Hahaha

Bullshit.
You can afford plenty of fresh veg and non frozen bullshit meat. Don't have to fill up on carbs like poorfags.

Also why haven't you just chopped the chilies into the guac?

how the fuck do you get fat eating this?
guac, steal, veggies and ham (?)
i eat about this everyday and i am getting leaner and bigger everyday lol

christ, fire your cheff because this food looks like shit, guac looks like mashed avocados without anything else, steak looks like it was baked instead of seared, is this think ham? even the veggies look bad lol

>Not having a personal chef
>Not having a personal trainer
>Not having a team of nutritional and fitness consultants
>Not having the latest drugs geared toward optimal fitness.

Up your rich game pleb.

Some would say it goes other way around.

did your mommy make you that steak?
food stamps finally came in?

real rich men eat tendies all day evvry day

Dude, im gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and Im being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. youre a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.