What is the cruelest and most wicked race Veeky Forums? And why is it the turks?

What is the cruelest and most wicked race Veeky Forums? And why is it the turks?

see

Didn't know we were supposed to be into bondage.

Assyrians were way crueler. Persians, Brits and Jews come close too.

Incorrect. The Brits were not harsh enough.

>turks
>most cruel and wicked
Vlad Tepes literally used terror tactics so hard he made cockroaches retreat.

>persians
>cruel
They were practically humanists for their day

Why are turks so hilarious to dump on? for some reason it's always so funny

hot desu

Pretty hot yeah

>What is the cruelest and most wicked race Veeky Forums
Obviously wh*tes

He was justified

The arkenian genocide and every other crime committed by the young turks were in reality donmeh joo converts... They were joined by their Italian and Greek masonic comrades in sabatoging the ottoman war effort, all the sane as the wall street Banker uews were funding the debasement of Germany's... The joos till this day control turkey as Erdogan is a donmeh jew and his wife has admitted to this.

t. Roach

...meanwhile on roach /pol/...

Why are turks so edgy?

we hate subhuman honkeys.

this

Chinese “”””””people””””””

reminds me of Bulgarians, they everyone too

Because nobody in the world, and I mean NOBODY, likes T*rks. So it's reasonable they hate the whole world in return, I'll give them that.

>Be the king of fucking nowhere
>Population very low
>One of the greatest empires is right at your doorstep demanding children and shit
>Kick their ass so bad that they despite having an gigantic army at their disposal simply give up out of fear
>The entire world makes legends about you being the biggest bad ass ever
>You basically stopped the Ottoman Empire with a couple of inbreed friends and some stakes

>Brazil
Well fuck you too roaches your country is so irrelevant to us that most of us don´t even know where to pint in the map if we talk about Turkey

Funny thing that blacks and Jews are the race no one ever managed to get along with anyone until five decades ago

Muslins castrate blacks like pigs

Kek

Brits were mostly cruel to themselves, read about royal navy impressment.

Jews obviously there is no doubt that jews are the most evil humans that have ever existed in recorded history.

why does everyone here insinuate that he somehow stopped the Ottomans in their tracks? is it because of R*ddit...
anyways in actual history he only stalled them for a while before getting annexed anyways and probably getting beheaded

whats with the woman tied up and the other crying?, are there any in detail reports/literature of this?, asking for a friend.

Keep dreaming

Turks have raped countless non-Muslim women, some even before their wedding day.

I hate roaches as much as everyone else, but they are not wrong here

HOT

Literally no one implied anything. First dude said 'retreat', second overstated for the joke.

can't forget the greased up, grab em by the dick and butthole homoerotic wrestling they think is manly