Tinder gets/current situation Veeky Forumsizens are in

Alright Veeky Forums its that time
post your tinder situations and or gets
>pic related
>made plans to play tennis this weekend
Whats the method to transition from the tennis court to the bedroom?
Also never fucked a black chick, she seems pretty white though so I figure its a good start.

BTW what are the most aesthetic muscle groups?

pecs
also dont fuck her she looks like shit get a hotter bitch

Lol

Also dubs decides what I say to this chubbo with bad taste in television

BTW Delts/Traps most aesthetic muscle group combination

idk I think she looks decent, nothing too special. At least shes fit. Also trying to break dry spell so standards are lowered.

>jam to africa

I like this. I'm a beta male tho

by Toto, you uncultured fuck

It's a song by Toto

Id only go to disneyland and do all that other shit with her if she pays for all of it.

Give her a beta compliment and when she says "omg thanks" tell her you meant the guy next to her but her tits look nice too

>Delts/Traps most aesthetic muscle group combination
For whom exactly?
Nothing beats a good well developed chest IMO

Ask her if she wants to get grand slammed

developed delts make shoulders look broader, traps make it so neck looks thicker and equal in proportion to body if fit

please user post more pics of her big tiddies

Wish you luck on smashing her as well

disney girls on tinder are the worst

I'm 20 miles out from disney world and it's a fucking nightmare

yes my cucks, its a song teheee xdD

masallah brother, dont let her fool you

I told her I packed my bags and asked when she is taking me to Disney and she replied
>im broke lol and anyway shouldnt you be taking me

new dubs to decide what I say
>pic related

Now that i think about it the entire male body looks aesthetic if developed...i might be gay
brb gonna research how to build massive delts

Tips for fucking black girls:

Don't talk about their blackness with them on your first date, its a touchy subject and you really can't relate as a white person

Don't talk about rap and shit unless you actually know your stuff. If her older brother is a rapper or one of her cousins and shes sat in a few recording sessions she knows a lot and it's stupid trying to "flex" your knowledge.

Avoid the "black voice" when making slang comments.

Honestly I don't know if these are applicable I'm just assuming all of Veeky Forums is autistic and needs to be told these things.

You can compliment color as long as it's totally innocent. Colorism is a thing in black culture, and while everyone likes to her their skin is gorgeous and that their complexion is nice, saying you think they look like some food (chocolate, coffee, etc) is cringy.

Best of luck. Be yourself. Appreciate how your dick looks fucking that black pussy.

Caught this sneaky whale yesterday. Gotta throw nets out so you know to man the harpoons

you’re a fucking idiot

>Tips for fucking black girls
No thanks, id rather fuck an attractive chick

check'd
this ones for you buddy

>pic related

This is actually a really good post

>The hero we need
>Will prob be arrested for wrong think

I'm a suburban white guy from orange county so cal who's smashed on many gorgeous black girls in atlanta.

The guy said he's never fucked a black girl before, these are things I didn't know before fucking black girls.

It helped that I am Chad tho.

>It helped that I am Chad tho.
where do i find qt white girl to be my gf

im from south florida and went to schools that were like 40% black so I know the basics
Just never banged one because they disgusted me. Now that I lived somewhere else for awhile and I havent been around em I lost those feelings

But chocolate is nice and has a nice color. I never understood why's that offensive.

Where's the high res pic of her chubby tits

c'mon user don't make me beg

Tell us more. They're not just out to be sluts on vacay?

Top kek

Hahahahahah bro literally just talk to a white girl and they'll suck your dick.

But user, black girls fuck better, have better fitness genetics, suck dick better (without being fat), are loyal and have huge hips for pumping out athlete children.

I'm an engineering student but I have athletes in my family. I'd pump out like 8 super children with the right black girl.

waiting for reply, not sure my autistic spurt is gonna be good enough for a get though

I wonder if people are autistic to do any of this.

Also,
> Don't comment on how she smells funny
> Don't offer her a banana
> Don't have sex without a condom unless you want AIDS
> Don't have sex with the light off or she will turn invisible
> Do not eat the cuisine of her people, either to be friendly or as an anthropological adventure
> Do not act surprised is she mentions that black people do not shower often, and do NOT say 'all that dirty tough... that literally explains why you aren't white'.
> Don't date any white women ever again. Burn coal pay the toll.

kek

yeah I have ascended to the realization that mixed babies have a high chance of god-tier genetics. Especially looks/athleticism/build. Derek Jeter, Tiger Woods, even Obama are living proof of it

>24 matches
>a dozen girls i messaged with
> 2 girls sent me nudes
>1 date made
>1 date broken
>0 real life interation of any sort

yeah fuck this shit

I've found the hardest part isnt getting the number/making a time for a date. It's actually them not flaking out last minute for the meet up. I don't feel like there is any method to lessen the chance of a flake either

>are you the female titan?

>Don't talk about their blackness with them on your first date, its a touchy subject and you really can't relate as a white person

Take this American nonsense away.
In Spain, if I chat to a black bird, first question out of my mouth is "where are you from?".

>Avoid the "black voice" when making slang comments.
Why live?

>Best of luck. Be yourself. Appreciate how your dick looks fucking that black pussy.

Most likely underdeveloped.

It's a cheap commodity and they've been told that by creepy white guys their whole life.

There is attraction towards black women and then there's having a fetish for black women. If you are fetishizing a person, you are making them less (at least in their eyes)

Saying someone has skin like chocolate is just one of those corny ass things white dudes have been saying for years to them.

>spain
Hahahaha you're practically black yourself this doesn't apply to you. You closet Moroccan

Also

>Eurofags get out

King Obongo lol

Prolly because they dont stop matching/messaging with other dudes so they most likely get distracted by other guys
Tinder and online dating seems like a very good idea in theory
You dont have enough time or a wide enough social circle so online helps you meet new people and maybe get a relationship

In reality only girls on tinder/online are those who either only want attention or those who are too picky to find a guy IRL so they up their standards and head online instead

It that context, what is it that attracts them to "white guys"?
Are you implying that only we fetishize race?

I know girls that brag about flaking out. I make sure to call them out on it.

>jejejeje
That's some great /pol/ logic

>Eurofags

Literally nothing good comes from American. Even you messiah, Arnold comes from Europe. Dwell on that between reps.

>No idea, from 1.80 on is tall for me.. short? Well if a guy is 1.70 he's quite short to me.. even thought I'm short as well, but I like tall men, it's a weakness :p

What did she mean by this?

She likes men over 180cm. Under 170 she thinks they're short. Work on that reading comprehension bud.

sounds like she is trying to convey that she likes tall guys while rationalizing it to herself to be sure that she is still a cutesie kind person in her own eyes

>5'11 or over can bang

It means that if your'e 1.8meters and up you should try and fuck her.

If you manage to fuck her and you're 1.7 meters or less, never ever trust that slut.

No, if they say things like "I luv my white boy" or have a bunch of posters of Robin Thicke and Justin Beiber and Justin Timberlake on their wall at age 24, or if they force submissive roles on themselves around you (if we are being stereotypical black women aren't often extremely submissive voluntarily) then you may be being fetishized.

It's just far more likely for white men to fetishize black women because of population size. A black woman has no problem finding a white guy, where a white guy has to typically seek out a black woman unless already involved within the tight knit black community. Does that make sense?

It's true, in the 800-1500's Spain was populated mostly by Moroccans, don't you know your countries history?

Then he became governor of California and a resident of the United States. That's how the US works man, your logic is shit. Move to America and get out of that financially failing shit hole of a country

I think its natural to fetishize having sex with another race a little bit simply due to the fact that it's different from the norm of society.

>A black woman has no problem finding a white guy, where a white guy has to typically seek out a black woman unless already involved within the tight knit black community. Does that make sense?

Had never thought of it like that, it makes a lot more sense.

Any "black" person I encounter is nearly always from Latin America, so we have something in common on that basis. The notion of liking different music etc. or not being allowed to comment on regaethon because it's primarily a "black" medium would be alien to me, and I'd like to think any "black" person I'm talking to.

>ascending by taking the blue pill

YOUR GOING THE. WRONG. WAY

everyone agrees southern europeans aren't white.

Mate, this is such /pol bullshit.

Google the reconquista. You know, when Northern Spanish people came down and expelled all jews and muslims from Spain? Or google the Spanish inquistion, which was to find all muslims and jews still hiding in Spain?
And why don't you look into the colonists of Spain, and where they were from - primarily Berber North Africans, thus descendants of the Phoenicians.

I guarantee there is more African dna in the average "huwhyte" American, than the average Spaniard.

Don't you know your own countries history?

>Arnold

Exactly, typical European goes to the US, realize his superiority and make a God out of him. Don't you know your country's history?

I get matches no problem. getting numbers is not a problem either.
But what a fucking challenge to set up a quick date for a fucking cup of coffee or beer after work. There are lot of cases I spent 2 weeks chatting back and forth but eventually not meeting. I am being more blunt now, if they make tons of excuses for not being able to meet I excuse myself and unmatch

What are your meeting in real life tactics? I am not taking some random bitch to a highend dinner on the first date.

>everyone agrees southern europeans aren't white.

Who? You and the Protestants?
Who gives a shit if Southern Europeans aren't "white" by some impotent middle class group in the US?

We built the world; You fuckers are just living in it.

having a more diverse selection of genes creates stronger offspring. This is pretty well proven

What's strange to me, is why you would call this lady "black", when she is clearly Metizo. Metizo, nearly always the most attractive women.

>don't be an autistic retard
cool

If you don't get her number or make plans within 24hours, move on. That's the real tactic. A lot of bitches just want the messages and attention. Weed them out. Find the ones that are actually interested in meeting people.

>Metizo
She's actually black/egyptian so black and white mix

Take your /pol/ shit and get the fuck out, people are talking about sexual intercourse with women here and you're busy arguing politics, get lost.

Man, there was some cunt who said if I want to go out with a Black girl, I need to basically ignore the simple fact that she is black, and ham up my own whiteness more. I, personally, would have thought this avoidance was another form of racism, but Bro, argued differently.
I would personally love to bang a black chick, as it would allow me to indulge me trap fetish, whilst still being with a woman.

It's more /pol/ to be upset about your "whiteness" who the fuck cares senpai.

And your Arnold comment played further into my point. America is great because anyone can come from anywhere and make it. If I go to Spain, I couldn't become a famous actor and body builder and eventually govern. Especially not with an American accent.

Arnold was able to do it because he came to the best country on earth, baby.

She clearly just wants to smoke then fuck so I said that I do.
The problem is I can't actually smoke the herbal jew so do I just go through and say I cant smoke after we've already met up?

Yeah dude that sounds like a great idea

Well, to be fair, m8. You actually played into my point. Arnold was an average European, because we are all that great. He went to America, and was so beyond anything there (think Superman landing on Earth vs. Krypton) he just had to breathe to succeed.

In Europe, Arnie just couldn't compete. It's like when you see a white guy who buys a Thai wife.

well obviously I make some excuse and just play it cool while she smokes chat her up then take her to the bedroom to use her like a tissue.
I just dont want her to get spooked

Spam all the fedoras you want, but he's not wrong.

Just say you're going to be tested for whatever reason so you can't smoke right now.

Let her still smoke tho otherwise you're basically killing the vibe

good idea I'll just tell her I'm getting interviewed for some chad sounding job and need to stay clean for a bit incase they test

half of black women have genital herpes but only a small % know about it. condoms don't prevent herpes or HPV.

>stay close to your current line of work, or to one that you are familiar with, so that you can sound convincing if she pries
>Cite an NDA if you're not sure if you can answer convincingly
>Come up with more than one, in case there's some reason that one alibi might fall through. >Make sure to cross-check on a search engine. There's a forum board asking about drug tests for literally every line of work out there.

She says no small talk. But does she mean no small talk? Take advice from autistic nerds: Be prepared and overthink ahead of time so you don't have to in the moment.

we are one in the same brother

It's not that infectious either, you have to have the rash going on.

>one out of six people in the United States aged 14 to 49 have genital herpes caused by the HSV-2 infection (the herpes simplex virus often responsible for genital herpes)
>HPV is so common that nearly all sexually active men and women get it at some point in their lives.

Literally almost everyone's got some form of or another of the herpes simplex virus. If you can get it any other way than sex, you probably got it through a cut, or sharing a cup with somebody as a kid. And lot of strains don't actually do anything unless you have an auchwitz-mode immune system.

That isn't even remotely true and spreading the lie is extremely dangerous. Even if it were true you can have outbreaks inside your vagina so you cannot know whether or not it isn't flaring up.

Have you ever played tennis before

yeah I played in high school, it's been awhile but not too worried about that

>tfw no hot girl to play tennis with

You're so lucky OP.

Not really. It's dependent on groups getting mixed. Some mixes are positive, some are negative. I don't really remember which one's which.

just keep lifting and one will come breh
we all gonna make it

Your gonna fuck a fridge?

Life is a long hell of making up excuses for being half-retarded. And if I'm good at it yet, I shit sure can't tell.

>she seems pretty white though

You mean she seems educated and in line with your Caucasian ideals, don't you, you pretentious shitlord

i mean that she doesnt seem like she was brought up in the ghetto with no father, a drug abusing mother, and terrible schools.

>CS Major
>Former tennis player

How much better can she get?
OP, you HAVE to marry her on your first date. Hide a ring inside one of the tennis balls, and scoop it out after your game.

I live 60 miles away from WDW. it's bad out here too.

she plays tennis and listens to kanye. those are the two whitest activities i can think of

Give this man a medal!

Is Tinder even worth using if your not really a casual sex kinda guy?