What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XxGpbHEyEVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>me on the left

hey scoobert i love you please post tits

I guess he refers to the times when people uploaded things to Youtube for fun and memories instead of all the ad-ridden product shilling we see today.

Wasn't Fronk one of the OG fitness youtubers uploading gym vids in like fucking 2006?

Indeed, his training mixtape was one of the first vids of his I saw.

it's a classic

why does scooby look so disproportionate?

shit neck from not lifting/straining hard enough and probably got most of his gains from TRT (considering his age), steroids basically ignore the neck muscles.

Man, he's right.

Even Youtube videos were genuinely trying to be helpful.

I remember a deadlift video that was on the top of the search list by some guy in a white t-shirt and sweat pants. Pulling 3 to 4 plates with perfect form and ROM.

Now it's Kali Muscle quarter repping 7 plates for shrugs and Fletcher yelling at his gay son to lift with no ROM.

Scooby was the purest of them all. All helpful advice and no BS Mike Chang short cuts.

>tfw first started getting Veeky Forums doing towel rows and burpees with Mike Chang at 3am as a NEET.

Mike Chang is the biggest sell out of them all

What about Buff Dudes though?

>41064386

AIDS

I've been trying to lose 100lbs and been working out and documenting it pretty autistically.

Would Veeky Forums watch a documentary about the process? I'm thinking "Exactly how I lost 100lbs" as a title.

I know I could just "vlog" daily, but that shits hella gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=XxGpbHEyEVk
The original, boiz. I remember when this shit used to float on Veeky Forums all the time.

Scooby throwing shade

Do a three part series that's ten minutes long each.
Jewtube seems to like videos that break ten minutes but you don't really get a lot after that.

thats frank yangs post

Shit i didnt know he went that far back....

....are they drinking sips?

just do it who gives a fuck what people think.
it'll probably help you keep up the work anyways

this has always been one of my favourite fitness vids

the roundedness of his physical prowess is fucking baffling, he can do everything, also the song is badass