Tfw i can finally do 10 chin ups

>tfw i can finally do 10 chin ups

keep going!

I just did 7 muscle ups yesterday and I feel like a million bucks

I wanna do a large amount of pull-ups, like over 20. I've been stuck at 16 for a couple months now. Any advice? Does that pyramid thing really work?

>pyramid thing
What dat?

It's when you do increasingly add more reps per set. For example, you might go from 1 to 2 to 3 to 4, back down to 3 to 2 and to 1 again.

I've been able to do ~25 for the last few years without really trying. All you have to do is put up a bar in your house and do as many as you can at once like every day or maybe a couple times some days

Isn't hitting the same muscle group hard every day counter-productive?

I don't know, how do you get big forearms, calves, or abs?

I'd recommend going to failure and then do negatives until failure without rest, this has helped me tremendously

If you're talking about the pyramid part of the Armstrong workout, then yes.
When I was in high school, I went from 12 to 22 pullups over the course of... 6 weeks maybe? I don't remember. And I've been consistently able to do around 20 since.

>I read that as chimp ups.
>I need to get more sleep.

I can do barely 5. But I weigh 215 pounds.

I can't even do 1 dead hang pull up. Negative pull ups are so hard and taxing. Fugg mane

Is that supposed to have an obvious answer? I was asking a legitimate question. Everyone always goes on about over training, recovery, intensity vs frequency etc. etc.

Negative anything is taxing.

You can do pushups and because any exercise has general benefits if you're weak you might find it benefits your pullups by magic.

If you get yourself a tall stool/chair or some gym rings try pulling yourself up from a seated position over and over.

Yes it is supposed to be obvious. How do you get better at anything? You do it a lot. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out. If you want to get better at a certain movement be it chin ups/squat/bench/whatever then do it 3-7 times a week. Recovery and rest are what grow your muscles, but they won't help you master or get used to a movement. Ever heard the phrase "practice makes perfect"?

'Grats, OP! Proud of you!

Grats OP, I hope to be you soon. Recently I managed to do 8, I want to hit 10.

I can do pull ups and chin ups all day but I'm still dyel as fuck

How do you start training for muscle ups?

I do weighted pullups and weighted dips, but what must I do to practice the transition between both movements?

Deadlifting my max every day isn't gonna get me stronger or better. It's most likely gonna get me hurt. That's why people make programs and don't just do fullbody everyday all day.

Therefore asking if "hitting the same muscle group as hard as you can everyday is counter-productive" is a legitimate question.

You suck fatty I can do 20

I have no issues doing 10 chin ups, even a bit easier then 10 pull ups...having been lighting for maybe 4-5 months but they just seem easy.

Btw guys I usually always throw a few sets of chin ups and narrow/wide pull ups. Is it best do these at the beginning of a workout? I always do them as my warm up.

Speed and commitment

Thats all

T. Someone who hasn't done one

Add weight and eat more faggot