Is this best workout for mtfs?

bretcontreras.com/wp-content/uploads/Strong-Curves-Workout-Templates.pdf

scroll through it, the beginning part is just the first 3 months then it goes into "advanced".

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/asktransgender/comments/3ynr3d/hey_everyone_ive_been_receiving_a_lot_of/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A bullet through the spinal cord. Applied with multiple rounds.

Kill yourself x F

You need a psychiatrist not a workout routine

i love you guys too lol :/

seriously though let's talk fitness! xD

I was the fellow mtf that suggested bret contreras and while it's good that younlooked into it you really should also do that other thing I told you and stop posting with that nick and giving me second-hand embarassment with your posts.

oh hey!

yeah i've been watching his youtube videos and reading his blog and everything. i got that book he co-wrote and am reading through it :)

so i think your advice maybe will go a long way in improving my life! thank you again.

but i like my nick and posting here sometimes so i'm gonna continue doing that. seems a little silly to me that people get worked up over it :O

yeah though thank you again x2! you're like a fitness angel :P

but also i wanted to talk about fitness things.

what's your routine like, if you don't mind sharing? :O

looking for the absolute best routine for being a hot mtf.

>looking for the absolute best routine
There probably isn't any. Depends on your desired look, what you're starting with, your hormonal status, age.

I'm guessing you're a scrawny girltwink with estradiol-induced mosquito bites so go ahead and stick with bret and get more calories in and See where the fat distribution goes (hoping for boobs)
You're probably going to need implants like me and a lot of mtfs anyway but it's still better if the doc has something to work with.

This.

Neck hangings x F

suicide

kill yourself faggot

Why is it that Veeky Forums keeps posting shit like this when a tran shows up but still keeps posting pics of tranny camwhores and raving about how sexy they are in other threads

OP probably looks like shit

The imgur link is gone but this woman had amazing results going from the kind of male body that Veeky Forums would respect to 7/10 stripper.

reddit.com/r/asktransgender/comments/3ynr3d/hey_everyone_ive_been_receiving_a_lot_of/

Pic sorta related (a trans) but not the subject of that reddit link

you're so fucking obnoxious. there's no reason to post with that trip. the 1 person that is helping you is put off by it and you're continuing to be super fucking weird about it.

People don't hate trannies because of their decision to go against nature. They hate them because of this typical special snowflake bs.

I just stick with the "gorgeous glutes" section because I'm fine with my upper body development and in these next few months up until summer I'm ramping up the cardio and cutting.

Go to page 28 of that PDF. Print all the pages from there or get a mobile app that lets you fill out PDFs and use that as you go along.
If your gym or personal trainer is as chill and LGBTQ* friendly as mine you can tell them straight up you're a tranny that wants that fuckin' ass and they will assist.

interesting. thanks! i'm gonna start with the basic bitch one and maybe go to the advanced when i can.

when i signed up i got an hour free with the personal trainer and he didn't care i was trans. but they're so expensive i can't really afford it lol

pic is what i'm starting with

ignore the dumb tan lines i tan in a sports bra :/

9mm x F