Eating 1600 calories a day, 50% protein 30% fat 20% carbs and lifting daily. Will I lose or gain weight...

Eating 1600 calories a day, 50% protein 30% fat 20% carbs and lifting daily. Will I lose or gain weight? Currently 185 lbs, 6'1, WHITE MALE

I don't know your tdee but I'm guessing yes.

You're going to lose probably 2lbs per week (more in the first week due to water weight loss) and then burn out after a few weeks.

Do you expect to gain weight on a 1600 calorie diet?

A FUCKING WHITE MALE
Kys dumb bitch

Nope, trying to cut. Just wondering if 1600 is too few

You'd have to be a real dwarf to gain weight on 1600.

trying to dwarf down

>will I lose or gain weight
>yes

You're going to lose weight, lose strength, feel like shit and will look worse by the day. Have fun.

At 1.6 kcal a day, you will definitely lose weight.

BUT WILL I DIE

i'm 5'10" and weigh 185 eating 2k calories a day losing 1-2 pound per week, you're definitely on the weight loss train famalam

the real redpill is we all die alone.

im finishing my cut and doing 1400 - 1500 cal a day and man i feel full af i try to get alot of fiberous carbs and im also a 140lb 5"7 manlet so that doesnt help

Find your tdee. Take 20-25% off depending on how fat you are.

I should be at 2000 not 1600. Thanks friend.

Sedentary 5'3" women can lose weight on 1600 kcal/day. So yes, you're going to lose weight.

Question, If I exercise regularly, but eat like an avergae joe, or even less, will I just become a fucking skeleton, or will I at least look good?

How do I reduce bf% without losing unhealthy amounts of weight? Work out hard while eating at maintenance? Or do I need to be at a deficiency?

Assuming you mean the same amount of protein as well, nothing will happen. Your body is not going to build muscle without protein.

I'm 5'3 170 lb
Started working out in march and wanted to take it even more seriously by now watching what I eat. Would 1600 cal a day be good?
I'm planning to go 40% protein, 30% carbs and 30% fats

If you're TDEE is 2000 then no. If it's 2200+ then yes

Use the calculator on simplesciencefitness.com

You'll destroy your body lifting daily.

Lift every other day for better results and a relatively pain free, ambulatory old age.

Probably lose, because the main energy source you are using for your muscles is protein, so the day you don't eat enough protein, your body will "borrow" your muscle tissue and convert it to energy,thus losing gains.