One Must Have a Beard

To be truly /fitlit/, a beard with a great physique is a must.

>Why a beard?
Every great philosopher has had one. Socrates, Marcus Aurelius, and Plato. A beard is one who aspires to achieve great wisdom. Beardlets, I am sorry to inform you, but you can never achieve /fitlit/ without a distinguished beard.

Nope.
Beards are just a way to hide a shitty jawline.
Loud-shouty claims to "manliness" to hide this fact.

Go away jawlet.

Be gone beardlet!

>Chinlet detected
You know what big beards are great for? Covering up a weak chin.
If you're blessed with great chin genetics why would you want to squander them by hiding it?

How do I improve my beard gains?

test+mast+tren+hcg

>Every great philosopher has had one. Socrates, Marcus Aurelius, and Plato
>mentions three and classifies this has everyone
Plebs maximus

or you know, you could have both

>only caring about aestetics
Us bearded men pity your vanity.

Like Gavin McInnes.

Weak jaw and/or fat double chin.
Thats what beards are for.

As the guy above said, insecure chinlets just cry "ITS MANLY" to try and hide the truth.

But I wanna keep my dick and balls

>great philosopher
>plato
>socrates
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Depends on where you work. If I worked a 9-5 I would definitely have a beard, but in the professional sector meeting clients and trying to negotiate business I would never allow myself to get past 2-3 days stubble. A lot of the guys I'll run across are older and still see keeping a beard as a lack of professionalism. Not to knock them, if I was working with my hands or in the restaurant business or something I'd definitely have a beard, but it's the same thing as tattoos when it comes to my business, just doesn't fly.

The truth is that you are envious of what beards have to offer beardlet.

Tfw beard still a little patchy

Should I grow it out or keep it shaved off my cheeks until it's full?

both of you faggots are wrong. real slayers almost always sport a thick 2 or 3 day stubble. you show off your alpha beard genetics while at the same time accentuating your great jawline

Didn't mean to reply

real slayers dont post thumbnails

People who have big beards:

Weak jawed hipsters trying to be trendy
Fat "powerlifters" trying to be "manly".
Fat normal guys trying to be gentlemanly or like philosophers or some shit lol. Also of course hiding their double chin
Muslims.

ah yes you neither want to become sterile and "roid rage" all the time, am I right?

uneducated retard

Thinking about growing it back

I stay clean shaven partly because I have a zyzz tier jaw to show off but mostly to do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says.

Damn, this would inspire more fear on an airplane than five white cops boarding Vietnam Airlines

Great beard

Thanks

but what if you have a shit patchy beard?

>cutting off secondary sexual characteristics
A shirt beard that is even but dosent change the shape of the face by being too substantial is best. It draws attention to your jaw, it doesn't hide it

>Socrates, Plato, Aristotle

The pre-Socratics are better desu. Democritus was 100x better than any of the Athenians

>Marcus Aurelius

A terrible emperor and a terrible philosopher

>Beards

Mustaches are better.

Heidegger, Nietzsche, etc.

Since when did they came up with this shitty reason that people grow beards just to hide their chins? I've never seen or met someone who does this.

Are beardlets really this desperate lol.

> Mustaches are better.

> Heidegger, Nietzsche, etc.

you forgot HITLER

The philosofuhrer

DELET

I keep mine like pic related's length, I could never go and let it grow way too long like (still good beard m8 not hating).

I feel like I couldn't sleep at like with a beard that long and in the mornings I bet its all squashed.

>Beardlets trying to avoid their manlet-tier allegiance by jumping on the disparage bandwagon before it's set in stone

When will they learn?

M8 being aesthetic is not in itself /fitlit/. Socrates was a fucking pugface pos, but he still lifted and fought and corrupted Athens like the most alpha of alpha chads.

Being aesthetic doesn't necessarily hurt either tho.

>tfw am 24 and 15 year olds have better facial hair than me

>TFW I know a Junior in High School that's 6'7" with a full beard, and large (not fat) frame