Who is your enabler, Veeky Forums?

Who is your enabler, Veeky Forums?

Who thinks they're helping but just sabotages the progress you're trying to make?

Me

i am

My autism

Holy fuck this

My stupid fucking misses. Doesn't think she's helping, complains when I leave for work an hour early so I can go gym. Keeps the cupboards full of chocolate and shit.

Is she also fat? If so, she's scared you're gonna leave her.

Fucking everyone around me

Myself, and my parents
>wow user you look great! I'm so proud of you for losing weight and exercising, but I'm going to do Weight Watchers because counting calories doesn't work
>user dinner is taking too long, you don't need to weigh everything
>did you have a good workout? We ordered pizza

My wife. It's a long story, but I basically turned into an alcoholic because I was unhappy in my marriage. I finally put down the bottle and picked up the weights. I've been seeing some great progress to the point where everyone comments on it. She always says things now like, "I don't like muscular guys"(even though she swoons over all the hunky guys on screen) and buys booze for the house even though she doesn't drink.

That's some fucked up shit user. Talk to her about it and if she's unreasonable leave that shit. Stocking alcohol around an alcoholic is going way too far.

is that MAH LAIG?
is he dead, i didnt finish his ep.

America. I'm here for my Master's Degree. Delicious, absolutely terrible food is practically free. Booze and cigarettes literally more than 50% cheaper than my country.

Ultimately myself, but also my mom and my girlfriend. My mom because she talks a big game about going to the gym and then turns around and cooks fucking trash every night (every night we don't go to a restaurant, that is) and doesn't mention the gym again until the next day, and then presto! Bullshit on my plate. My gf because she convinced me that I didn't need to go anymore because I looked great, which I did... 40 pounds ago. Again, ultimately it's my own fault for listening, but if I had put my foot down I'd be so much happier right now. Now I don't have a job so I can't afford my own gym membership and I can't buy my own healthy groceries. Feelsbadman.

he got kicked out of the hospital but supposedly is doing better

im surprised he isnt dead yet

just keep at it and cheat on her.

jogging calisthenics

This fucking shit right here. My mom is such a fucking dunce about fitness that it makes me sick. She'll believe any fucking facebook meme workout routine or diet plan as if it was the 11th commandment. As long as the material in the article/video is convenient and what she wants to hear, she disregards everything else and looks no further into it and runs with the new "facts" like music to her ears. But god forbid I need some Tylenol to deal with a migraine every couple of weeks because "you know those pharmaceuticals aren't good for you, right?"

My favorite one was when she insisted on having a great looking yard so she worked on it day in and day out, eating 3,000kcal for every meal, while I was working and going to the gym and eating clean. She loses 2 pounds in 3 days or some shit and starts telling me I'm wasting my time at the gym. 8 weeks later, she's finished with the yard and I'm down by like 15 pounds and she's gained 4 back and she's still trying to act like she knows more about fitness than I do and that I'm wasting money at the gym. I love my mom but fucking hell get your head out of your ass.

Sorry for the blog post/rant but man this shit makes me rage.

my lifting buddy. Every time i get a lower bf than him, he starts buying my favorite candy and then "forgets" it before we head to the gym.

My mom. She's downright retarded about yoga. She's got a back injury that's lasted for 2 years, Extremely bad nutrition, eats like a bird and still complains about how she's tired and her back hurts. Like bitch I know it's our Culture but maybe try doing fucking anything other than twisting your limbs and breathing and you'll get rid of that fat sack you call your stomach. And she has the gall to call my SL useless as if she's the authority on everything fitness even though she's never held a barbell in her entire life.

>my parents buying and making a lot of shitty caloric food
>my friends constantly making me drink booze
and then the same people talk about my beer belly

>enabler
My dad, easily. He's always bringing horrible shit to eat into the house.
>Who thinks they're helping but just sabotages the progress you're trying to make?
My mother. Every time I seem like I'm starting to make progress in life she'll do some insane shit like call a place I'm applying for a job for and try to convince them to hire me. Spoiler: I didn't get the job.

Why do you tell her where you're applying?

Thanks for the support. I just think she is afraid that if I improve myself that I'll leave her for another woman so she is trying to sabotage me into being an alcoholic homebody again.