Man boob help?

I'm a male, 6'4" I went from 330lb to 250 (pic) in about half a year, still making steady progress. But my biggest insecurity is those damn titties. I've been doing chest work but all that's done is puff my chest out more and make upper pectorals harder. Is it just a "will come off with more fat loss" thing or are my hormones fucking me? Sorry for low quality pic.

You should felatio your gym m8's nutsack in between your sets. Let the sweat from his gooch dribble into your mouth. Save it and spit it out into a zipbloc baggie. Put it in the refrigerator with some kefir and turn it into sour cream. Put this on all your bagels, bread, etc. You will be a mutant in no time I promise. No more gyno. Problem solved.

Man you have full blown A-cups. At that stage only surgery might help. Keep cutting weight and see how your body changes until you've reached your goal weight. If they are still there like that I'd talk to a doctor

Cut down to 12% bf which would probably be like 170 or so before you consider surgery

I'm in the same boat, but I'm not done cutting to the point of considering surgery yet

Go "trans" and pose as an FtM online and crowdfund top surgery or try to get the state to pay for it.

hey bro as someone who used to suffer from extra fat on the chest..yes it will get better as you cut more body fat but I hate to say it looks like your situation is hormonal.
Keep doing what your doing.keep cutting.eating calorie deficit.Do pushups everyday as well as your chest work out however often you do it weekly.
also side angle shots like that arent going to help the look.
best of luck bro
we are all gonna make it

Yeah I wanted to show how bad they were with the shot. I'm insecure but not hiding them.

170 at 6'4"?

Maybe lower. I'm 6' on the dot and I'm still sporting huge ones at 175

OP here, my goal is to get to about 200 and then bulk a bit. I'm not looking to get thin and cut, I really like my "bear" aesthetic.

bro..
take strength in the fact that you are doing something about it.
Some people dont.
Just keep going every day.If you want it you can achieve it.If you get down to a low enough body fat and you still arent happy with your look then and only then consider surgery.
But if you fill out the rest the of your body you will find they wont look as bad because your shoulders and lats will make them look smaller.
I myself am 6'8 and not a big fan of bench cos ive got long ass arms (7'4 wingspan)
but I make sure I do them because it was a weakness
It will take you a year at my biggest i was 145kgs.so whats that like 320.Im now 108kgs so 237.
Got down to 95kgs that took 6 months ish but still carried fat on my chest it but now im up in weight but more muscle chest looks good and I actually do my runs around the bloke shirtless now.
Such a strange feeling

BRAAAP

Sorry man, for guys the tits and love handles are the last to go. You're going to have to get to some low bf%. And you may even need surgery afterwards. It sucks, but overall it's just one little thing.

This looks shopped

There's a big difference between the 6' and 6'4

Damn nice tiddies that is. How much for sitting on my face?

looks too shapely and solid to be fat, thats gyno dude, sorry not sorry

Tamoxifen 20mg/day
Cut out all alcohol
Zinc every day as an anti-aromatase
Up T (vitamin D), lower E2+prolactin as much as possible through natty means

even if you do all of above you'll still need surgery so start saving.

shit sucks hang in there friendo.

>dem tittayyysssss

>gyno

Isn't there a way to revert gyno? i know that some people still have the tits after cutting to their goal but that's just crazy having gyno while skinny, and it's not like you see it every day either.

Surgery seems extreme, surely there's another way? like a certain diet or some shit? This has been a bit an insecurity of mine as well since I just started cutting and down only 20lbs thinking if my tits will shrink with the rest of my body.

I've seen fat men who don't have tits and those that do but does anybody have any picture proof that those that have big ones tend to lose them when they make a cut? just curious.

that look when you are permanently on GOMAD

Well... I'm the kind of weirdo who genuinely likes gyno on dudes but... those tits just don't work with the rest of you.

And I'm not really sure that any amount of dieting will help.

Here's your choices: slim down and become a trap or get a surgery or just accept them. Sorry bruh.

>just accept them
>sorry not sorry
>become a trap
>they're there to stay

Holy shit are you guys trying to make him kill himself? fucking hell I'm sorry OP hang in there.

I did a tiny bit of research and found on bodybuilding forums there's drugs that help revert the gynecomastia in men that work.

Try looking this shit up maybe you'll find some names out there you haven't tried.

feel inside your nips, do you feel hard lumps?

>become a trap
fuckin lmao

Get down to 200 and see how it looks then. At 250 you are still carrying alot of fat and sometimes you are genetically prone to carry it all in your torso. I was that way, little fat on my extenties, veins popping on arms, cut legs, chiselled face, fucking g love handles and mini tits.

I would be careful to lose slowly, quick weight loss can lead to loose skin. Keep doing the chest exercises. It takes a while to fix a body that has been abused for a lifetime.

>quick weight loss can lead to loose skin
myth

What's up with gyno and tall dudes? The only people I know who got gyno without roiding are 6'2+

He asked. Why sugarcoat it? Those titties have to be gyno and surgery is a surefire way to get rid of them. Even if he reverts it, he'll always be prone to developing it again.

I heard taller people have less test, maybe its that

Nah, if it was about test production it would be the opposite. You can't produce estrogen, all the estrogen in your body is just converted test. It could also be that they have more estrogen receptors, which would convert more of their test, making them low test as a result of converting it too much.

I'm 6' and I've had gyne for a long time.
Ex fat fuck, currently fat fuck.

When you burn fat, your body chooses where it takes it away from. You cannot burn chestfat specifically. Thus, just keep going until you reach low enough body fat % to have them disappear.

>he'll be prone to developing them again

Do you know what gynocomastia is? or at the very fucking least how men get it?

Are you retarded or do you just enjoy spewing bullshit about shit you don't know anything about?

Just get the fuck out, you fucking imbecile.