This board is pointless

This board is pointless.
It is all about height, you either are born with it or you aren't. Everything else is just compensating for insecurities.

Yup is 6'2 or suicide, even if you are 6'2 and undeer 7/10 face its all over just kill yourself or boycott all social contact

I know it's troll. But seriously stand next to an elephant and realize how small humans are.

Your dick will never be as big as a walrus.

You will never be as strong as a silver back.

You will never be as fast as a cheetah.

But you can build shit, discipline yourself and live a life that doesn't require the permission of others. But the only way you can do that is if you drop the ego and put in the hard work to become the best. Kids these days need to put down their cellphones and realize how little others will ever care about them.

In all seriousness how do manlets actually cope? I feel a little defeated when i see people a couple of inches taller than me (i'm 6'4), i can't imagine how people who are actually short feel

Buttblasted manlet. The gym is for real men, 6'0" and under need not apply.

xD

>Everything else is just

Of course you fucking idiot. I'm not going to tell you my height but my life becomes more trash the more I think about it. It's not a happy, funny time being me until I escape from it.

I've dedicated my entire. fucking. life. to trying to escape and evade my thoughts.

t. 6'2" manlet

6'6" master race reporting in. Anybody under 6'3" looks like a child

I know a short guy, he accepts it.
He has a house, a great job he's attained through the sweat of his own brow, and a 9/10 fiance that's that's at the most only fucked two other guys, and he didn't have any of that when he met her.

So what if a girl turned you down for being short, just keep striving to better yourself. [spoiler]Dude I was talking about isn't even fit.[/spoiler]

Who said I was a manlet, fuck I was assuming op to be one. You guys care too much about inconsequential shit. Sure it gives a nice edge, but my height didn't earn my salary.

Guarantee i lift more than you and get more bitches umad?

fuck it ill bite

I'm 5'5" and i would date anyone of any height if I liked them enough. height has never been a big factor for me in choosing partners. I dated someone who was 6'2" and he treated me horribly, hit me whenever he was upset and tried to put my cat down. my current bf is 5'8" and he is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

never go for girls who have a height requirement, its a red flag and shows how shallow they are

you're 300 lbs lmao stop talking about real men when you can't even stand up on your own

>I'm 5'5"
I was 5'5.5 when I was 11.

Think about it,it's generally true. Most lanklets I know are fat or extremely beta.

Taller people earn more. Try harder next time.
>mfw manlets hit their plateau months into their training and just can't improve

thats good?

More like face. Face > Height
Also it's always insecure manlets making these threads so kys. There's nothing worse than insecure manlets.

You just have to live with the best of what you were given.
Your height was automatically determined as soon as you were born.
It sucks, but yeah, what can you do.
t. puny shrimp manlet

You fucking whore

Mfw lanklets can't look jacked even with more %muscle mass because they look like pathetic noodles

I learned a lot sooner than you did that ego is what blocks productivity. In the same way that you have to learn that after a certain point age is just a number, height does not matter so long as you don't let it affect your mindset in life.

but you're picture proves that even tall people can be ugly beta losers, so we should all know that it's about more than that

relevant

True im 5'10 and i feel 100% better not even trying anymore, just going to get alot of money and live by myself

>tfw you are beyond the heightpill

>said by one of the most powerful Pokemon in existence
It's like a 6'4" man getting a blowjob from a hot model while telling manlets to live the best with their short stature and height.

Most people are not into zoophilia tho