What is a fighters equivalent of making it?

What is a fighters equivalent of making it?

>No sambo

A black belt, a world title, and/or an academy that you run.

If you mean in the classical, Zyzz, sense, all you need to do is compete, have an online presence, and a bunch of charisma.

fighting randoms on the street

>sexy dance fighting
i get that capoeira is impressive to look at, does anybody actually consider it a competitive, useful martial art?

it's a random fucking picture you retards.I respect fighting styles like judo,kickboxing,boxing,muay thai and others.I don't think highly of eastern(chinese) except for jeet kun do(that bruce lee invented)

Winning a competition.

I won my first in March and the winds really gone out of my sails.

Other than that for me the most rewarding things are being knowledgeable enough to work out a technique just by talking about it and also getting respect on day 1 of joining a new class.

I guess being fearless is another abstract one. I don't feel threatened by anyone anymore. It's not that i can win any fight just know that I'll be a real pain in the ass to anyone looking to kill me.

I'll take this as a measurement from now on.

im 6'0 and 85 kg,but i feel threatened by everyone,how can i make this feel go away user,i started kickboxing a while ago,but i dislocate my knee.Im goint to start visiting classes again at the end of spring

>Sambo
>Eastern(chinese)

I hope Vlad Kalashnikock heel hooks both your knees off.

i didn't say anything about sambo.....
I know that it's a russian martial art ffs.

Just keep going. I've been doing MA for 4 years and I'm only winning comps now.

Kickboxing is very hard on the body. I'd do wrestling or some form of Ju Jitsu over it anyday. The former is great for fighting tho.

>the classical, zyzz sense
>zyzz is now one of the classics
man i'm old

rubba dub dub

Defending a title, probably.

I've always wondered, are there individuals out there that even without any training at all are so genetically blessed with strength, speed, reflexes and heavy bone density that even without training they could wreck almost anyone they come across, even with training?
There are over 7 billion people in this world. Do you think there is a naturally talented brawler/fighter out there that could beat the fuck out of a heavily trained individual simply because of genetic talent?

>even with training?
against someone with training, I mean.

Capoeira is fucking real?!?! Hahahaa i thought it was made up for Bobs Burgers
>hup
>hah
>BRAZIL

Real talk? Kung fu. Those guys are amazing and anybody who can truly master a form like that is easily one of the deadliest men in the world.

Shitpost talk? Kickboxing. Did you see Undisputed? Yuri Boyka my dudes.

yeah, in tekken tournaments

No because this isn't an anime. That person doesn't exist, and if they did then they're probably fighting professionally

Lucha libre

If you're not Rey Mysterio, you're NOTHING

god tier: muay thai, kick boxing or combat sambo

the rest cant beat those

Style vs style is a meme when you're talking about martial arts that have been proven effective, like BJJ or boxing or any of the ones you mentioned. The best fighter is someone who realizes that all of the effective martial arts have something to teach its practitioners. Don't be a faggot.

this

That's like saying, someone who goes to the gym for the first time squats 3-4 pl8 with perfect form and effortlessly. It's not realistic.

Underrated post. This.

my sides