Ctr + f fph

>ctr + f fph
>nothing found

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=62&v=_SHfwClOoR8
youtube.com/watch?v=O2LZMfVGbhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How did James gain 150lbs while on an 800 calorie diet?

He entered starvation mode, duh.

""""800""" calorie

>Lisa, I'm Dr. Now
>The diet plan I just filed with TLC, this is me, my nurses, Lisa here, but only one of you
>First one to lose 100lbs gets to stay in my hospital
>He didn't diet so good
>Tell me about James, why does he consume 15,000 calories a day?
>What happens if we pop his leg boils?
>Lotta loyalty for a former cheating wife
>OR PERHAPS SHES WONDERING WHY SOMEONE WOULD MAKE A MAN DIET, BEFORE GIVING HIM A GASTRIC BYPASS
>At least you can talk, who are you?
>IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO WE ARE, WHAT MATTERS IS OUR FOOD
>NO ONE CARED WHO I WAS TIL I HIT 600lbs
>James?
>If I pop those leg boils, will you die?
>IT WOULD BE EXTREMELY PAINFUL
>You're a big guy
>FOR YOU
>Was getting fat part of your plan?
>OF COURSE
>Well congratulations, you got fat, now what's the next step of your master plan?
>EATING THIS CHINESE FOOD
>WITH NO LEFT OVERS

He even gained 3lbs in the hospital. How is that possible if they control food intake?

IT'S

FRIED

"Just a taste, james" you say as he continues slurping down his gravy. "We both need our breakfast, correct?" Faintly nodding his approval, you get eye level with the yellowed crust flake on his toe. "An appetizer", you say. James eyes light up and he inquires, "where?" Ignoring him, you slide the tip of your tongue up the edge of the flake, a small piece breaks off and becomes soggy as moisture is returned. Swallowing it, you tilt your head to the left and align your bottom teeth under the crust, moving slightly forward and slicing off the whole piece. "Mm" James grunts as the flake slides under your tongue, the oniony piece turning spongy. You swallow, but with an audible gulp - as large as it is, it didn't go down easy. "Now for the main course" you say wryly. James beady eyes dart all over the room past his plate of gravy and steak, desperately looking for a fuller meal. Holding your nose up to the fold of his legs you take a deep smell all the way into your core. Cheese, mayonnaise and the smell of full rot enter your lungs. You gag, but you will not be denied your feast. Taking one of the leg pustules into your mouth, you bite down hard - thick, yellow pus shoots into your throat and strikes your uvula. With the taste of pure rot, your gag helps the half mouthful of disease get down your throat and into your stomach. This feels wonderful, as you haven't eaten in a day. Finally you pull apart the crux of his legs to reveal half an inch of incredibly thick goop lining the folds. "Laygs" was said from the corpulent James but you barely notice. Sliding a finger into the goop, you happily place it into your mouth and suckle it down. No longer can you help it and you go hog wild, drinking mouthfuls of what used to be skin and fat down your hungry throat. Stomach full and picking your teeth of bits of flesh, you kiss James deeply through the remnants of sausage and gravy lining his lips. Falling asleep on his huge fatpad, well, today was bliss.

he just has a low metabolism, not his fault man it's genetics

Back to normal Allenxuisha and Morganxi
Back to normal Allenxuisha and Morganxi

Not quite thread related but does anyone have this comic with the guy being intrigued instead of scared?

Man, I cringed and raged so much at the part where he admires how ripped his arms have gotten from all the exercise.

lmao

What in all the srs fucks did I just witness

it seems like every single one fails

has there been a successful one yet?

There have been a few successful ones, but the majority of them go right back to their old habits.

yeah, last night's episode were two people that lost like 400 lbs but were dealing with skin issues. it was a shitty episode...

no MUH LAYGS
no piss jugs

opposite of what /fatkino/ is supposed to be...

I... Shouldn't be aroused by this

Would you rather be obese or anorexic?

I choose death.

Because you dropped a zero. It should read 8000.

anorexic 100%

anorexic. less social stigma

Already gimme the skinny bones.

He was stealing food from the weaker, smaller fat people.

what in the fuck user

about 40% actually make it. The other 60% fail horribly.

>N-NANI?!?!?

That's not a way to scare me off, that's how your turn me on.

Why does she carry an watermelon in hers backpack?

Anorexic. Not only am I not fat and thus a sack of shit, I have people who feel bad and want to help me instead of impulsively feeling disgust.

So she can get gainz from carrying it around all the time.

this is my fetish

Don't forget you also get to dirty bulk for like 2 years straight just to get back to a normal BMI.

There is no downside.

>Struggled with anorexia for most of middle school and all of high school to the point where I had to be hospitalized twice.
>Spent the last four years dirty bulking, went from 90 to 120.

Feels great, man.

Anorexic, no doubt.
Also this

To throw as a distraction when disadvantage urban youths get near. Get away from a rape and you get sick arm gains when you throw it.

Lucky :(
>tfw you'll never get to dirty bulk
How do I into anorexia? Don't wanna lose gains, but dirty bulking is a sin I have to indulge.

kek

A few of them have completely made it. some have lost considerable weight but are still morbidly obese. A lot of them never change or gain the weight back.

That shit looks like the grease left over from some buffalo chicken wings.

I had an obese mother who made me feel like shit about my looks through middle school. She'd literally rip me apart for every little thing so I had pretty low self-esteem which made me hate what little baby weight I had, so I started skipping lunches at school and would gradually eat less and less at home and it all sort of piled on from there.

I also have a high metabolism, so that dirty bulk is still going until I hit about 130 to start cutting back down. God I love cookie dough.

So what you're saying is that I should start by having my parents abuse me emotionally?

(PS: for the love of God, don't eat raw cookie dough)

Yeah. The only downside is I lost my tits and ass, so, watch out for that.

Look, it's not a regular thing, I promise. I've only had two spoonfuls.

What happens if you eat raw cookie dough?

a good time, that's what

you can get salmonella

>mires thighs of a what may seem is a real athlete
>she gets back by threatening me
what is wrong with women

You get it.

It's worth it.

800 calories < 240 calories duh

Potential salmonella, that's what. There's raw eggs in the stuff, it's the same thing as eating cake batter (which is what it essentially is). Some brands don't make them with eggs though, so be sure to check first.

Bah, don't want either, for all my work over the years, my body still insists on storing fat in my ass and thighs.

Also, for a safer alternative for cookie dough, either go with egg-less brands, or Ben & Jerry cookie ice cream sandwiches which are god-tier.

>stores it as inflammation
that's a new one.

>join military
>fat people disappear
>only few wives are whales

>800 calories < 240 calories duh
Better start eating yak butter.

>egg-less brands
That's what I'm actually going with! Sorry to hear that you got stuck with that kind of fat storage though, I'm a little bit jealous.

You're jealous? I'll give you the permission to be jealous when I stop being jealous of your 4 years of dirty bulking.

Just find yourself some proana tumblrs/instagrams and get started. Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life, or whatever.

MUH DIKKK

just amputate. a person like that doesnt use his leg anyways. just cut em off doc.

>40 pounds overwieght
>3% body fat

user has achieved pic related

I have been eating cookie dough my whole life and have never contracted salmonella you're the kind of person that thinks if you drink more than 3 drinks in one setting you're automatically an alcoholic, aren't you?

>this is a bad thing
>this scares off some people

>same, I think salmonella was a big thing like 8 or so years ago but not now.

I actually fucking vomitted. I was eating a burger that had a bit of pink and thought this was a webm of someone unveiling a buffet or something. Fucking christ, this is proof there is no god

if he had some more fat on him, the chest gap wouldn't be as noticeable

The reality

Anyone have the thumbs up version?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=62&v=_SHfwClOoR8

Fat girls ruin Japanese music. I call it Piggu Piggu Strawberry Trappu.

Nothing rages me more than fat kids. It's bad enough that the parents don't give a fuck about their welfare. But these kids haven't had the slightest chance to live a healthy life.

Jesus Fucking Christ I have never been this sickened in my life

Is anyone else hearing this perfectly in Dr. Now's voice?

1000 hours in MS Paint

>start uni 3 years ago
>meet tumblrina who's mildly obese (not an American so we don't see genuine gelatin monsters here) but otherwise nice
>add her on Facebook
>fat positivity memes and screenshots of Tumblr posts
>mfw
>kept her on my news feed because she shared quality memes when she wasn't SJW-posting
>tfw HAES posts stopped last year
>tfw this year she's actively losing weight
>acne is clearing too

This is a nice feel guys. I'm not particularly invested in her but it's good to see people seeing sense

>fit military men still married to whale wives
Why?

My cousin in the marines ended up proposing to his whale gf not too long ago
My only bet would be 'muh true love!!', or they don't want to risk being alone

>Why?

>Worried about your woman cheating on you when you're deployed?
>No one will want to fuck her if she's fat.

He ate healthy things like fried rice.

>you're not supposed to eat rice
>>it's ok, it's fried
that whole segment hurt my brain

then when his whore gf gave him an extra big plate and asked if he wanted dessert

She could be just killing him in the most inhumane and disgusting way possible.

>15g of something edible having 800 calories

Maybe they mean literal calories and don't understand the distinction between cal and kcal?
Or maybe yak butter has a lot of radium in it, I don't fucking know.

But he is when he gets deployed for training or some other shit
Pretty sure they are desperate men out there to fuck anything even whales.

Clickity clack, get in the sack!

I hate all things gook (except my hilux) but this makes me extra mad, they aren't even singing or dancing. Really saturates my sundried tomatoes.

Army fag here, I took what I could get when I was a skinny manlet making dairy farmer money, which meant chubby girlfriend, after 3 years the difference between us was immense and she wasn't wife material. Thankfully she fucked Jodie so I had a reason to break up with her.

LOL

just came by to post this reaction

why

Which episode is this?

Genetics

Whos abs are those?

It would be extremely painful

Housing subsidy, military basically pays your rent/mortgage if you're married. They pay the same regardless of how fat your wife is.

Living in the barracks is a fate worse than marrying a crazy/fat chick. Or so it initially seems. Marine Corps wise, anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=O2LZMfVGbhM