See this at gym:

see this at gym: youtube.com/watch?v=Ji3-EzkOCtg&feature=youtu.be
what do?

also why do normies get impressed by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ji3-EzkOCtg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cos there impresive

>implying you can do any of that

Because it takes years to get the body strength to do that and it requires more skill and dicipline than weight lifting.

years to do body weight exercises such as leg raises and push-ups?

>hurr durr ima weare my army uinform in the gym to make sure errybody thanks me 4 my service
>so brave!!!111

low tier bait

I'm more impressed by the coordination than the strength. And the lad is a beast in fairness

no, seriously
i don't think it take that many years to do calisthenics exercises and it sure doesn't take more discipline than weight lifting
>raising your own bodyweight is more difficult than raising 200kg over your head

uh if you're not impressed by that then you're just a jealous retard. dude is not only fit as fuck and looks great, he is also well-conditioned

uhm, i'm not really impressed by a soldier being fit

I've seen a lot of cringy videos of people trying to train for "functional strength" or balance. example pic related

OP's video consistently surprised me with functional exercises that not only make sense but seem creative and cutting edge

so much more impressive than 1/2/3/4 plates hobby lifters

lmao

can't get over the fucking dumbbell slidey-stackey push ups. must of got the idea playing tomb raider.

why do you guys spread so much hatred now?
You guys didn't used to be like this. You used to encourage people to become the best they could be given their genetics.

then there was a very visible paradigm shift in 2012 where a few dedicated posters destroyed the board with height threads, dick size threads, and to a lesser degree interracial hatred.

Nowadays half of the threads on the front page are just hatred: "I saw this stupid shit at the gym," "fat people hate," "height troll thread," "dick size troll thread"

There is virtually no encouragement anymore, just trolling and stupid shit. If this soldier working out in the gym bothers you, then don't watch him. I can't help but feel that Veeky Forums is different now, it's not the positive atmosphere is used to be.

Good sense of rhythm, impressive strength and control, especially in high rep ranges.
Some really weirdly flashy and showoffy stuff but I mean shit, I cant do 95% of that.
You guys really don't understand how difficult some of that bodyweight stuff is just from a mechanical standpoint. That guy is a rock.

This is why crossfit is better than powerlifting

Cos that shit is impressive and very difficult to do. Same reason you gawk at someone benching 405

This

I'm in the military and anyone I know would cringe if they saw someone wearing their uniform in the gym. I'm an O and I'd probably report him to his command lmao

its a military gym you gonk

>zyzz died
>scooby left
>/pol/ pretty much took over /tv/ in the space of 6 months which spilled over to other boards
>OATZ AND SQUATZ style memes died out with fat hate left in their wake

why do you care that much

call the race police cause this is a white area an you just got jewed

>OATZ AND SQUATZ style memes died

i remember oats and squats user, i remember

Beta cuck.

He doesn't, he's fucking with you. He's using the base gym after hours, no-one else is wearing theirs in the vid because most would rather wear their own shit to work out.

It's against regulation, for one thing. Secondly, he's probably a POG who is doing it for attention. There is literally no reason to wear your uniform to the gym

in the video there are 2 more people wearing uniforms

Crabs in a bucket, man. I try to be positive or at least constructive in every thread but there's so much dumb bullshit with lazy cucks telling people to quit because they don't have
>muh Chad genes
I'm just so tired.

>It's against regulation
On every base?
>he's probably a POG who is doing it for attention.
Or perhaps to motivate people.
>There is literally no reason to wear your uniform to the gym
He's an actual madman, is it that hard to believe he goes straight to the gym after being knocked-off?

>On every base?
Army regulation isn't set by individual bases, it's set by brass, the Department of the Army. It affects everyone everywhere.
>madman
>POG
lol

That's pretty fucking impressive.
All the other cucks saying some other b.s are b8 or delusional twinks/neckbeards

I never thought that I would miss reading the words "we're all gonna make it".

Face it you take him out of the fatigues, put him in a crossfit gym in regular gym clothes you'd all be laughing at him, but because he's in a regular gym and wearing fatigues you fucks are on his cock lol

>literally pushups every other clip
>muscle ups the rest

He did 2 single exercises and you tards acting like it's amazing

Just stop.

It's time to stop ridiculing others and focus on the positive aspects of life.

Why don't you suck my dick you bitch.

being able-bodied is a lot more valuable than carrying capacity.

a lot of that stuff is cool but what's with the dumbbell squats, am I supposed to give a shit about 40 pound squats?

You see any other faggots in uniform?

Hey man sometimes you don't have time to switch out of uniform between duty, chow, and the gym closing

yes there were you blind fuck

This is a bunch of crossfit-tier shit. I'd laugh at him.

>World's strongest
>not one fucking exercise is a feat of strength
>also, only fucking arm workouts

> why are you DYEL/LLSKIU normies impressed by this garbage?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ji3-EzkOCtg

wtf kinda branch lets you wear your uniform to the gym or your gym clothes to the chow hall?