Qt at gym makes it obvious that she likes me

>qt at gym makes it obvious that she likes me
>one day sitting on bench outside gym waiting for a ride
>she goes outside and tries to start a conversation with me
>can only think of one word responses to everything she says
>she sighs and then sits really close to me, i could feel the heat radiating from her face
>heart rate increases, breathing heavily, spaghetti everywhere
>stay quiet the whole time
>she gets up and leaves without saying anything

I think I made her crotch dry up like the sahara desert, Veeky Forums. Can I recover from this?

>>heart rate increases, breathing heavily

You can but you honestly got about one week to make it apparent you want her too.

you should have flexed a sep, like zyzz

Approach her and say your dog died te other day which is why you were acting like that. Either man up and make a move or live with regret forever

Be a man . Dont care

Daily reminder that no amount of lifting will fix your wet dishcloth personality or autismo

are you still in high school? that shit is unacceptable if you're over 18. autism is something you mature past.

>>she goes outside and tries to start a conversation with me
nigger are you serious? you don't even have to approach her? this girl wants your dick so bad that she literally made the first move. how do you fuck that up?

WHY THE FUCK DIDNT U JUST ASK HER OUT U FUCKING RETARD.

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU

is it so fucking hard to just ask

'hey, hows ur day been so far?'

YOU AUTISTIC PIECE OF SHIT. DIE.

Pretty much this

Even in sever aspergers, this shit should be behind you at 20 (at most).

OP, be realistic here. you dont even have to answer. how old are you?

Im 19 so I still have a chance, fuck brah dont worry im gonna make this right

you were nervous, due to no experience with girls, you don't know why she likes you and don't know how to reciprocate the feeling, I know, I've being there and also lost opportunity with a super cute girl, dont sweat it, you'll survive.

PRO TIP: If a girl goes as far as to be the one that APPROACHES YOU, and attempts to start a conversation, she wants your dick real bad.

It takes some severe as fuck autism to fuck that up. You could literally have just said "y-you too, here's my number" and she still would have been interested.

If you're out of high school and still like that, you need to seriously work on social gains. Even if it's just very little shit, like going to the store and working on interacting with the cashier even in the 10 seconds it takes.

Fuckin normies, they'll never understand

Are your retarded, fucking self-absorbed nigger?

I had literally 0 friends in high school. Like not the normie concept of "no friends", like I legit never spoke to anyone, never interacted with anyone. School-shooter tier.

I worked hard at it though. Took a year off after high school and just worked on both social and Veeky Forums gains. It worked out in the end in college. It was hard as fuck to overcome but after a year of it I got past it.

fuck off back to r9k sheltered fuck.

A trick that i use that helped kid rid of my autismo talking with girls in college is that I just see them as slightly less retarded 16 year olds. I wouldnt get nervous talking to a 16 year old highschool girl because shes just a dumb kid who doesn't know anything. Same exact thing goes with women under 25.

Do you enjoy that secret edgy club mentality, user? Trying to justify your inferiority?

OP here thanks for your responses brahs im tired of being an autismo im about to use some tips you guys suggested and work hard to make some social gains and it starts with spending less time on this site.

>not quoting Evola at her

YA BLEW IT. Seriously man she did all the fucking work for you, that hardly ever happens unless you have model tier looks. I probably could have some convos with gym qt's but I have head phones in the entire time I'm lifting so it kind of makes me unapproachable.

Help me bois.

I've met a fit guy who's probably a fitizen too. Mildly shy, autistic and not over his ex.

How to make him get over? Does sweet pussy magic work?

Triggered

Not OP, just made a joke anons. Guaranteed I'm more successful with women than you two

Well he did introduce tantric sex to the west. Just lay out some crystals and candles and dick down dumb hippiez

No, I banged 3 girls after my ex broke my heart and I still think about it all the time and hope that she is never happy again.

>not making fun of her gyno and leaving
beta af

>Guaranteed I'm more successful with women than you two
I'm 6'4" and have a 7/10 face

Not gonna post it on Veeky Forums. After accepting my dad is a piece of shit that doesn't care about his kids, I vowed to improve myself physically and mentally to be a better dad to my kids than I ever was. Good motivator desu.

My point is that I was severely autistic before I was like late junior/senior in high school, so I had to learn most basics the hard way. I like to think i know what im talking about in these cases

>tfw this used to happen to me all the time
Fuck

>'hey, hows ur day been so far?'

FUCK I HATE SMALL TALK I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU'RE FUCKING DAY I WANT TO EAT YOUR COOCH WHEN IT'S STILL COVERED IN GYM SWEAT WHY CAN'T I SAY THAT FUCK THIS TRANS-GENDERED EARTH

I wouldn't care about you either

Dude next time just tell her sorry you were nervous about talking to such a cute girl. try to carry on the conversation. Stop being fucking scared to say something, if you don't ask the answer is always no.

Have crush on girl who I used to meet at college student group.
Don't see her anymore because she doesnt go there anymore. Should I ask her out over facebook? (I have never talked to her on facebook before) what do I say

Hahahah it's hilarious how people think OP is insanely bad, especially at age 19. I'm 28 and I'm still unable to pick up on women's hints.

Just ask if she wants to get coffee.

>tfw u accidently chat up uggos but can't get anything going around women you'd actually dick