Happy feels thread

>tfw someone told me I was getting swole
>tfw I ran into one of the guys who first told me to go to the gym at the gym today
>tfw I bought prom tickets with a girl I'd been crushing on for a while
I had such a great day today. What happy feels do you anons have today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EL6rwi_PpJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gonna make it!

>been doing flexibility training, finally can do full splits as a 190lb dude
>down 10lbs from my cut, only 10 more to go!
>getting flown out to Baltimore for a third interview with a great company, can leave my current shitty job soon
>started improving my wardrobe and people are noticing
>lifting and running again, and just added body weight routines
>gonna be doing straddle planche and front lever in a few months, I'm hyped as hell.

>Girl I was crushing on told me she tells everyone how good my body is.

We're all going to make it brehs

You're gonna make it too

>chicks actually look me in the eye and smile at me

Nice, user

>qt girl in karate asks if I have a call-sparring partner yet
>I do
>it's another qt girl

:)

this week has been crazy. everyone suddenly noticed I'm huge now.
> coworkers are making meme pics of my face on hugely swole bodies
> notice chicks staring at my arms quietly
> dyel coworkers keep making do you even lift jokes
suddenly they make fun of me because I'm more fit than they are and not all the other reasons
> hot girl coming over tomorrow to stay the night
> gonna nut in every hole. she insists.
i

old man I work with tapped my forearm today and said "you're getting bigger. I can tell."

I was happy.

I might have to toss my eggplant down his wrinkly Filipino neck.

a girl spilled her spaghetti in front of me in class the other day. She turned around and meant to say "can I borrow a pencil" and said "can a borrow a pencip" and then she said fuck under her breath and got all red and turned around. I was like "uhh you can use a pencil yeah" and she said "don't worry about it" and left class then she wasn't there today lmao

>tfw job interview tomorrow
>already talked to the guy conducting the interview on the phone
>seems like they reallt want me there
>dream job
>incredibly nervous but also extremely excited
not Veeky Forums related but I just wanted to share my feels with ya guys

>tfw got through one more day without killing myself

>guys who I work out with lift twice my body weight
>took me in because I guess I'm funny or something
>kept pushing me from lifting 75 to 1pl8
>kept my ass going when I felt like giving up on bitch weight
>all the fucking cheering when my ass broke 1pl8

Its the little things, but they said no major cheering until I break 2pl8

Sometimes that's enough, user

>work at a gym
>work behind front desk
>witnessed crush getting physical with her ex
>mfw

Is it user?

> Finally muster up courage to ask girl from student group out
> She stops coming
Feelsgood that I finally got over my fear but the circumstances suck
Should I ask her out over facebook? (I havent spoken to her online yet)?

>making gym bros at the powerlifting gym I goto.
>met a girl on OkCupid hitting it off well
>work promotion

All this hard work I put into myself is paying off. It does actually get better.

>friend who lifts like once a month walks into the gym and sees me benching
>"damn my boy nando already up to a full plate!"
>everyone heard
>half embarrassed half proud

No, you shouldn't. Maybe some anons would tell you to out of kindness, but I would be truthful with you and tell you to consider this a failure and move forward.

>run into old friend at gym today
>talk for a bit
>he says "you've gotten really big"
>4U.jpg
Also, didn't fail my lab exam, so thats cool.

>broke up with gf today
I had kinda known it had to be done so it's a huge weight off my chest. Now just have to get ready for the inevitable feeling of loneliness that will come in a week or so

I like her so much sucks that this happened.
Why am I so retarded

Or take L.S.D and fuck bitches like I did

You're making the mistake of assuming it's your fault. Feelings happen user, no one can help this. The only thing you're at fault for is letting feelings turn you into a bitch. I could go on a massive MGTOW tier rant right now, but simply put - you got unlucky.

The dating pool for our generation is among one of the worst in the history of the west, and as much as I fucking hate that fact, no amount of whining will fix it. I'm 25 years old, and I've never even been on a proper date yet, and the only reason that's the case is because I refuse to bend over backwards for women, or lower my standards for their sake. It's a high price to pay, but at the end of the day, when I eventually kill myself due to exhaustion, I'll feel less ashamed than had I gone back on my own morals. Sorry for the blogpost, I hope I was of some help.

>go for drinks with uni friends
>cute girl who I've never spoken to, but I recognise from some of my classes is there
>start chatting
>hit it off pretty well
>she's very friendly
>smiles a lot
>lulls in the conversation are filled by staring into the other's eyes while smiling
>don't feel awkward at all doing this, which is unusual for me

For a someone who has no experience with women, this whole interaction put me in a solidly good mood for the next few days. Unfortunately it didn't take long for the depressive loneliness to creep back. It gives me hope though.

How to get gf at college anons? I'm scared to ask out a girl in one of my classes cause if she says no I'd have to see her every day and I don't know any girls outside of classes so what do

>How to get gf at college anons?
You don't. College is basically an indoctrination camp at this stage. Your best bet for a decent woman is a church at this point.

>prom

Is Veeky Forums now for underage kids? Did I miss the memo?

Was thinking the same thing.

this user gets it

I wanna post here so bad. This is my happy feeling of the day.

Got into a twitter deck so ima make a fit related twitter and get hella followers..

That's it. Fml

Does that actually happen?

Good job user

>catch up with a very good friend from high school after a year and a half
>the first thing he says is "wow, you got bigger"

Kind of feels good I guess...

>work up enough confidence to ask a girl out
>she says yes
>go out
>next morning she texts "good morning cutie :)"

Good feel. Good fuckin feel.

>start chatting with random gym bro after I see him incline bench 2pl8, seeking advice
>turns out he's a super chill dude and is training like 5 of his smaller friends
>join them for ab work
>get rekt
>cracking jokes between sets, but everyone goes hard when it's time to start
>they are all super nice, add me to the group chat
>"see you tomorrow user!"
I just stumbled into a workout group. Feels good.

I need to find some happy feels, this week has been rough.

Checked.
And it's a good feel user. Getting a good job is part of making it. A man must be able to provide for his gains and his eventual progeny.

>gf broke up with me 3 weeks ago
>cited issues with my family being suffocating, but she is easily influenced and I could see the work of her roommates
>was in and out of hospitals as a teen for depression, has gone untreated for the better part of 5 years
>keep begging her to go back
>she don't
>tells me a couple weeks before the break up that she can feel her depression getting worse
>has the sweetest old dachshund named Debbie that we adopted together, she lashes out at it sometimes
>Always snuggles up with me after I take her for a walk, this bothers my gf
>does that little thing where she just burrows into you and looks up
>considered taking the dog and giving it up for adoption in the past
>see a post on facebook yesterday that the dog died after it "fell down the stairs"
>friend told me the body was fucking twisted up, bloody
>she speaks to me for the first time in weeks, asking if she can come over
>never comes in but after waiting I find a tin at my front door
>its Debbie's ashes

I hate her so much

You better have met up with her again after that, m8

What the FUCK man

Thank god you're not with her anymore. She's fucking crazy.

god damn it

im still trying to find a date feelsbad.jpg

And the worst part is that if she came back, I might actually take her. I'd forbid her from seeing those roommates after graduation, make her see a doctor for meds, and force her on a diet but I might just do it.

I love her and not that we ever did any cgl shit but the girl didnt really have a father, and there were many times where I felt like a surrogate. Her grandmother told me I was the best male influence she had in her life.

Reading meditations for the millionth time. Read it for the first time after her first big breakdown. Kept me going strong for three years. Only time I ever considered breaking up with her was when she said

"what will people think of me?" when I said I supported Trump. Probably better off but Jesus Fucking Christ this has been a ride.

>I might actually take her back
You deserve each other.

I know the feel. Anything good always gets overwhelmed by the depression

Did you get her number at least

Finally got the gyno surgery and I'm recovering nicely. Should be back to the gym by june, still losing fat and only minimal muscle loss so far

Feel like I'm losing my drive guys, I'm making gains, but I'm suddenly self conscious about a lot of stuff I wasn't before. I think it's the first time really hot girls started noticing me and I just freeze up because I still feel like a fat loser. Before I didn't even dream of being noticed and now I feel intimidated or I don't think I'm good enough and I just push people away.

remember she's your ex for a reason.

Good feels today.
For dumbbell bench I hit 2 sets of 6 with the 110lb dumbbells.
I felt great after those two so my next 2 sets were with the 120lb dumbbells.
Hit them for sets of 5 just barely.
Still kind of scared to try the 130s but for the hour that I was there nobody benched more than me.
Felt like pic related.

Post face and I'll tell you if anyone is actually mirin

>take her back
>after she murdered a dog
>she twisted up and murdered a dog, the most loving and kind animal
She is trash. you are trash for considering taking her back. She should go to prison.

I know I am. She was my first, think she gave me a sense of purpose, was skelly af when we met and only started getting Veeky Forums about a year and a half ago. Told her i wanted to look like Geralt one day in the future and she said she liked me being a skinny fuck boy.

kill me

Realized that I'm actually emotionally stable, happy and fine being single and having given up on dating.

And it's not cause of some MGTOW bullshit, I'm sure I'll date again one day. But right now I feel good and I don't feel like I need validation from the opposite sex either. I can focus on friends, career and gains and more important, to myself. Earlier I've felt that all the emotional bullshit, drama and such is just straining emotionally.

>tfw you wake up and go to bed without missing anyone or feeling no heartache or emotional turmoil whatsoever

Truly liberating. I'm also kinder to myself cause I'm not thinking whether I'm good enough for someone or nah. Really don't care anymore.

Report her. She murdered an innocent dog.

Why don't you just kill yourself?

This is the most denial I've seen in one part.

>finally broke the cycle of sleeping 10-12 hours
>down to 7-8 hours a night abd feel refreshed with much less brain fog

Also
>Zydrunas Savicas is coming over to my shitty little town to be the main judge in a strongman comp

Bigger fish to fry

If you take this bitch back then you are just as crazy as she is. I actually laughed when I read the first you said because it is so fucking ridiculous. If that happened to me, I swear to GOD I would fucking do something so bad to that bitch. Killing a dog just to play mind games… using a creature as a pawn for your own sadistic pleasure….

You know her better than I do. I suggest you take something of value from her. Take her time or money… something yhat she values. Break her. You are probably to weak to avenge this poor animal and show this bitch that her actions have consequences…. Just saying that you should stay away from her, but if I was you this bitch would be facing the consequences of her disgusting actions.

>Left mentally I'll gf last autumn after she attacked me in an unprovoked emotional episode
>She kept telling me I have no friends
>Kept telling me I'm shit
>Kept denying me sex
>Felt horrible for being a man who leaves a sick partner
>Felt horrible for being alone
>Felt horrible all over
>Started running to get my mind off it
>Couldn't run more than a minute at a time
>Keep at it
>Reconnect with my friends
>Realize i actually know a lot of people
>Realize they actually want to hang around me as long as I don't drag around a crazy person
>Ran my first 5k by the end of the year
>Running my first marathon next week
>Realized that the brake up had to happen
>Realized it wasn't getting better
>Realized it wasn't my fault
>Realize i have friends that I love being around
>Realized my happy again
>Seeing a new girl
>qt bio-med masters

Also reading this thread Rip dogo :( didn't deserve it

If I see an opportunity, but the best I can do for myself right now is put distance between her and I. Live in Cali right now and want to get the fuck out, will probably go ahead and validate every insecurity she had. Asian QT's here I come.

Atta boy

Jelly

I also enjoy this and feel this way, I just hate not having permanent access to tits. Love playing with titties

Oh yea. Nothing better than having access to titties 24/7.

Feels nice. Im flying across the country for a job interview next week though so it's kind of gonna be short lived.

You did the right thing user. Sometimes right decisions are the hardest.

I saw two tall cute looking girls, I was staring at them from afar and started helping another customer, they ended up walking right past me and looking at cameras right where I was helping the customer, as they were walking away I heard the girls say something like "say bye to your boyfriend" and the other girl was like "shut up! *blush*" so im not sure if they thought i was hot and thats why they walked right past me or if im imagining things, but that would be pretty cool if my hunch was right

Saved

Heres a (you) for the kek

>Get drunk text after midnight last night from girl I've been dating for the past two weeks
>Agh I miss you when I'm drunk! :'(
>Seeing her again today

Feels pretty good anons

fuck off phoneposter

I had a nice workout.

youtube.com/watch?v=EL6rwi_PpJQ
rip in peace doggo

That and

>I didn't drink or do drugs today

It was good.

Happy for u m8

>random guy I've never seen before approaches me
>hey dude did I see you in the gym yesterday
>uh yeah probably, i'm pretty much in the gym every day
>well I just thought I would let you know that you looked like you were working hard, I know that it's difficult going to the gym alone
>thanks bro, i'm user btw, i'm lifting because a family member had a heart attack and it was a wakeup call to get healthy. Also because zyzz can't, RIP. Maybe you're looking for a buddy to go to the gym with next time? I'm sure you can teach me some stuff about form and nutrition and we can spot each other and hog the squat rack and bully instawhores or something.
>just kidding, I spaghettied and said y-you2 and walked away
he was probably gay right

get off the fucking internet

>Big exams in June.
>Studying hard at the moment.
>Dad wants to give me a 1000 euros to have a backup if I ever get in trouble.
>Dad and myself are going to buy a 40ft yacht with inheritance money
>Going to visit Portugal at some point.
>lifting and training hard
>walking doggos everyday
I'm going to make it lads

gib chicken mr nando

Wholesome feel

>had first 10K in proper spring weather
>had a gud fug
>talked to gf about getting her fit amazonmode
>did weights, rowing before bed
>woke up early this morning sore and had a good wank
>good morning dump after protien shake
>tfw

feels good man™

what a car crash of a greentext

That's awesome

My ma told me I'm looking stronk today

Lol this is cute. Shoulda made her cry user

Sounds like you boast about being bigger than you are and people are rinsing you for it

Should have donkey punched her user

>go out last night first time in years
>be with an old work buddy and some of his female friends
>this one cute blonde keep dancing with me
>dance with her for a bit
>suddenly realize all the blood in my body is furiously rushing to my dick
>push her away because I have a gf
>still hang out with her for most of the night

It took every ounce of will power not to so much as kiss this girl, but it does feel good to know she was interested.

Your best bet is to join clubs you find interesting and socialize as much as possible. Even if you don't find someone compatible there, you can at least make friends that you can do other shit with. Often with their other friends, some of which are bound to be female.

Most woman I've dated seriously were friends of friends. It works out because they're basically already somewhat vetted by people you enjoy/respect. Plus you get to know them in an implied social situation, where everything is less formal and more comfy.

Most women I've tried to date otherwise ended up crazy, boring, or we otherwise had almost nothing in common.

You are welcome to visit Portugal anytime soon brother! Hope you enjoy it while it lasts.

How is Portugal doing?
There was alot of qts around last time I visited

10/10 post my man

Dont fuck it up bro do it for us all

>finally got down to a weight I feel happy with, abs are visible and I can take shirt off without feeling intensely ashamed
>Steady but definite progress with lifting, by no means amazing but still feels good
>Started dating crush of several months who's a genuine 8/9 - going great
>Quit smoking successfully
>Only drink for pleasure
>Managed to fix all that shit without dropping the ball on academic work
>Every single part of my life is enormously improved Vs. what it was a couple of months ago

Just feels good man

>recently make a new gym buddy, we start lifting together once or twice a week
>he's bigger, stronger, overall more experienced and pushes me through tough workouts
>we recently started a new program that incorporates a lot of strength training olympic lifts (i've never done oly lifts before this)
>it's kicking my ass but it's really fun
>have met a lot of other really helpful and supportive oly lifter guys in the past few weeks as I've been doing this program

After almost two years of doing brosplits by myself this is the most fun i've had in the gym.
I no longer go in with my headphones in and keep to myself. I'm constantly talking and lifting with new people that i've met and learning all kinds of fun lifts. It's also humbling to realize how bad i was (and still am) at some of these lifts, and it really shows that I've been neglecting strength training.

Still, everybody has been really supportive and encouraging and I've already improved a lot.