>knocking a heeb out
I'm with the manlet on this one

>messing with what looks to be a mauri

Some people are just born retarded

> Knocking out fat heeb
Good job true american

it's extraordinary how weak that chad's punches are

>managing to rip your own fucking shirt

Manlet stuck it the fuck out, went full shell-damage control mode first half but turned it around

Manlet Uprising

hm, i like watching fights.

manlet clearly tore the shirt off

but yea neither of them know how to fight. he kept trying to grab his arm. even if you wanted to get a lock or throw like in judo, you wouldn't just feebly grab like that.

I like watching fights where the beta wins :)
makes me have hope for myself

Tbh it's not hard to stick it out when the guys punching like that, those punches had absolutely no power behind them

why are those two spastics fighting?

Chad's fighting reminds me of when women go ape shit and throw a constant barrage of weak punches.

That punch at 37 was a critical hit holy shit. Dude stumbled around.

99% of the people don't know how to throw a punch or defend from one. this is why if you go train boxing for only a year you'll be able to win virtually all fights if they happen

>chad
>manlet
>talking about knowing judo
these are two middle schoolers you fuckin autists

Winning a fight instantly makes you an alpha

> Was scrawny kid who got bullied
> got in a lucky hit and grounded the bully.
> was suddenly popular and nobody messed with me
> tfw only had friends because of a fluke left hook

>this is why if you go train boxing for only a year you'll be able to win virtually all fights if they happen

you've clearly never been in a street fight

maybe u havent.

mfw i was jumped by like 4 guys when I was wasted once and they did little to no harm to me cause they are untrained retards.

if I see them again and I'm sober man. let me tell u something.

that's the thing, unless you go around looking for fights, most fights you'll be in are ones where the odds are stacked against you.

street fight is not fair. for that matter no fight is but in scenario like OP you can do pretty well if you know the fight is coming and it's 1v1.

obviously best way to deal with fights is to not fight

>jew lanklet is calm and composed
>nigger chimps out like a nigger
Sky is blue

Guess i got the 1%. I have no training and was high, fought some dude who had been boxing for a year and it was just a draw.

People who train seriously in boxing (or kickboxing or muay thai or whatever, as long as they spar full contact) could fuck people up, but they're unlikely to randomly get into fights because you learn how easy it is to get hurt.

Most people who say they trained for a year really just go once or twice a week, do drills, and probably skip weeks at a time.

Bait

It's the truth

That and people who train seriously for a time wont go full out on some dude who doesn't know how to throw a punch

He was mearly waiting for his action points to recharge so his V.A.T.S would function properly.

Karell is that you?

Mostly true. I can't think of any I know who would start a fight, but I think I know a few guys who would throw a real clock to the gabber if provoked enough.

>they were savages 300 years ago so a chubby, westernized high schooler is a badass
Don't be retarded.