Do you think this is a fucking game??

Do you think this is a fucking game??

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TrollXChromosomes/comments/71iw2e/after_about_a_month_of_complaining_to_hr_with/dnb67ma/?context=3
reddit.com/r/TrollXChromosomes/comments/79gqkf/i_literally_have_no_friends_that_ask_me_out_or/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>wimin in STEM
kek

DID YOU JUST CALL ME ABRASIVE YOU DUMB BITCH?!?!?!

>another street shitting pajeet shilling a shitcoin and flinging shit.

id poo in her loo

But she's right? This community can be brutal.
And she has nothing in her bio tooting her own horn about being a woman in stem. She simply is one, and likes crypto.
Fuck off. Veeky Forums sometimes makes me want to be a feminist

>women

our next step is making you want to kill yourself.

Veeky Forums is stupid sometimes.

>This community can be brutal.
What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Fuck off Veeky Forums you pussy. Plenty of circle jerks elsewhere.

What? Certainly I can tolerate the community or else I wouldn't be here. I am only saying, and clearly the girl in the OP is only saying, that it would be beneficial for the community to change.
Not 'ahh I can't take it'

what the fuck is that thing
kill yourself

lol I suppose so

>kill myself for having not only well adjusted but even optimistic viewpoints
why

Lol, be a feminist elsewhere faggot. Nobody wants to even talk about that shit here. Go to pol or int or lgbt

the faggot who pretends to be a lady and created the Shapeshift exchange. quite the specimen.

Again what the FUCK are you talking about? Veeky Forums doesn't represent the whole crypto community, but it is clearly part of Veeky Forums culture and that won't change as it's part of this site.

>brogrammer
>socially akward mra reader

wtf. I think brogrammer was just chad with a tech job. or is this becky just complaining?

No, it's not clear what she's referring to. She has to be more specific. Regardless, it sounds more like she got insulted a few times on some board/forum then generalized the whole community based on that.

>ad homs
whew

they do tear this cunt a new asshole on plebbit, though
and remember, it's reddit, the echo chamber of sjw faggots, stuff like this doesn't happen very often

is that a fucking tranny

reddit.com/r/TrollXChromosomes/comments/71iw2e/after_about_a_month_of_complaining_to_hr_with/dnb67ma/?context=3

Good thing the comments obliterated her

>@goldmansachs
Oy vey...

jesus christ that subreddit

reddit.com/r/TrollXChromosomes/comments/79gqkf/i_literally_have_no_friends_that_ask_me_out_or/

look at these pieces of shit complaining no one will "ask them out". Why doesn't she ask them herself? What the fuck I don't usually hate on women but this activated my almonds