I couldn't hold this disappointing meme coin anymore. Just sold off 400k LINK...

I couldn't hold this disappointing meme coin anymore. Just sold off 400k LINK, not at a loss but nowhere near where I thought I would be.

thx for the FUD larp

Post proof of trade or go fuck your nan

Here's the bulk of it senpai.
>TFW not a LARP

I’ve never seen a coin start trading and immediately moon right after an ICO and stay there, in fact most coins correct near ICO levels and stay there for awhile before maturing. LINK hit what, a little over .50 cents for a day or so shortly after it went public? This is pretty standard price behavior imho.

Just curious user, what made you think LINK would be any different? It’s still fresh and only on two exchanges afaik. What told you this would be any different?

I mistakenly believed the memes here and thought LINK would go to $1. Kinda got made a fool, but lessons learned.

Timezone?

Holy fuck you're an idiot

PDT

You’re going to be very sorry com devcon. Mark my words

Kek

Kek

Kek

Oh my. You literally buy and sell off of meme signal analysis? Holy fuck you’re retarded OP.

Not going to be sorry. Holding Bitcoin, and it'll easily pass 7k this month, 10k by EOY. Sitting comfy now and going back to my non-crypto life.

Is this shitcoin going sub 3k?

Nice inspect element mate

>all these fucking deluded linkies getting mad because someone sold

this is getting really sad...it's obvious this coin isn't going anywhere. the devs don't give a single shit about the token price, or the "community", hence they don't even respond to them anymore. radio silence, no marketing, no new developments, this coin is as good as dead.

Nice just bough 400k

Just sold my link, thanks

Perfect timing for the ICO right before the sibos conference. That was a very serious opportunity. But, maybe I was mistaken. Maybe they got these deals with "non disclosure". I will hold for 6 months atleast.

Omg

OP might actually kill himself next month

why would they give a flying fuck about the autists on here? When SWIFT adopts and the market cap is in the billions they're just going to FOMO in anyway

>wah they don't respond to my slack whining

you're a fucking dumbass. where there's a seller *YOU*, there is always a buyer. you just sold to a link whale. congrats. You do realize that the FUDDERS on here are only out to have you sell your link to them right? You are a fucking retard.

Most probably you'll kys

Um no, he will just buy back in if it ever starts going up, hypothetically

Here's the funny part. I am casual with crypto, and even I can see LINK will be sub 3000 sats in November during the next Bitcoin bull run. Being all-in on BTC means I'll be making money. It may not be insane gains, but it's steady and reliable.

This guy gets it

sell low buy high

>When SWIFT adopts

IF that ever happens, and that's a big if, it won't be next year, it probably won't even be in 2020...are you prepared to wait like five fucking years for some possible moon? crypto will either be dead, or BTC will be like $50k before that ever happens. I just don't get it.

go to see you go :)

Hey Pajeet