BITCOINEREUM ON MAC WILL PAY FOR HELP

PAYING $30 - just help me get Bitcoinereum Mining on my Mac. If you have gotten it to work let me know and we can talk on gchat or something.

I cant even do fucking "geth attach"

I get -bash: geth command not found

FUCKING HELP OMG

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/qdFysP2
fuskator.com/full/d3rsT~AdjEk/Shaved-Blonde-Adele-B-with-Plump-Pussy-from-Errotica-Archives-in-Bed.html
ethereum.stackexchange.com/questions/26672/how-do-i-transfer-erc20-tokens-gnt-omg-etc-from-a-cold-wallet-to-another-acco/26673
etherscan.io/address/0xa7c39a6fe3a622b8976e68bc704450998fcbac2d
github.com/btcm-miner/btcm-miner
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>scammereum
>mac
You're full of fail haha

>-bash: geth command not found

It means the path to the geth command is not in your path. Move the geth folder to your desktop and in your terminal type

>~/Desktop/

I FEEL FUCKING USELESS LMAO

Hahahahaaa

Hurry up or you gonna poor forever dude

>Owns a shitty Mac computer
Kys normie fag.

>Try not to be such a brainlet
He's using a Mac. There's already no hope.

I DESERVE EVERYTHIGN

BUT - thank you user who taught me how to add a fucking '\' before a command! IT FUCKING WORKS OMG LET ME TIP YOU

hey OP, i can help out, gmail is [email protected]

HOLY FUCK I GOT IT WORKING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IM GONNA BE RICH OFF OF A SCAM COIN LETS GO BITCHES MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Thanks OP, I was in the same situation and your thread solved my problem. Blessings fellow BTCM bro

how long does geth take to download on a mac wtf its been downloading for over 24 hours now how fucking big is this motherfucker

woh the fuck knows I didnt actually get it working but i got the gas limit error which means my blockchain needs to download. so i'll be good to mine in like 12 hours or whatever

jesus, you cant mine blockchains on shitty laptop or mac computers.. You need dedicated GPU's and linux or windows OS, you're not going to have any luck on iOS

You don't need to download geth, unless you're solo mining, and nobody solo mines because it would take years to solve a block and you won't get any money until you solve a block...

when you use pools you dont need to download any of that crap.. just download the miner and connect to a pool

pnd here

discord.gg/qdFysP2

This isn't "mining" bro its just trying to get into a smart contract. You could "mine" this on your android if you wanted to

just download the miner and connect to a pool

how do?

holy fuck what is her name

terminate geth, then restart terminal and type:

geth --syncmode "light"

no way. i barely got this shit working in the first place im not stopping shit

Use MEW + Metamask

Go to MEW > Contract > Paste contract address + ABI > Select Mine() function > put 21000 GAS > press execute

Now do this 1 million times and waste thousands of eth in gas until you get 1 shitcoin.

whats the command to terminate? or do i just quit terminal?

ctrl + c

lmao this really does seem like a worthless shitcoin but hey it just feels fun to mine

oh shit geth --light is way better thanks senpai

You're welcome: fuskator.com/full/d3rsT~AdjEk/Shaved-Blonde-Adele-B-with-Plump-Pussy-from-Errotica-Archives-in-Bed.html

>fuskator.com/full/d3rsT~AdjEk/Shaved-Blonde-Adele-B-with-Plump-Pussy-from-Errotica-Archives-in-Bed.html

You are a fucking saint

I burned out my amd gpu (either that or it is my psu) trying to mine ethereum for 1 week. And nothing was successfully mined either with my hash rate which should be higher than whatever powered your MacBook. Stop wasting your time.

don't think you understand that this isnt really mining

XD what an idiot

brew install geth

MYYYYYYYYYY LIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNK!!!!!!!!!

Why am i stuck on like the last 200 blocks for syncing?

Any help?

UPDATE: THIS IS WHAT I HAVE GOING ON NOW

AM I DOING IT GUYS???

PLS HELP TELL ME IF IM DOING IT PLSSSSS

The sync process will seem to slow/stop in terms of blocks, but it's actually accumulating state entries at that point. The count will go up to something absurd, like 32mm, and after that the sync process will be done.

You're going to need to look at your address on etherscan to actually see what is going on / check if you've gotten any tokens back.

I DIDNT GET ANY REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ok so how do I even access that wallet anyway. I did a geth create new command but I have zero clue how I'd actually get to it once my coins are actually mined

wait i actually need help with this part come back

ethereum.stackexchange.com/questions/26672/how-do-i-transfer-erc20-tokens-gnt-omg-etc-from-a-cold-wallet-to-another-acco/26673

you're doing it, but you wont get any. it's tough out there.

fuck the 1 guy with like 9500 of these mining with multiple accounts let other people catch up lets grow this thing organically

How do you know there's 1 guy with multiple accounts?

It's the smelly, ugly, poor pajeets selling. someone needs to find a way to block shit skin countries from the internet (Atleast until China exterminates them)

need sauce please op

When I see a shitskin, I have to walk away or I'm be tempted to American X them (Some of the ones born outside shit skin lands are ok)

Doesnt matter what the fuck I do this bullshit will not fucking work on GETH.
I cant even send a fucking transaction.
This is pissing me the fuck off.

When i use eth.syncing it says false.
Does that mean it is done? or a broken piece of shit???????

i imported my account that I use on MEW but when i check the balance it says 0.. which is wrong.

Fucking shit why is this such a useless piece of crap??

Any help would be appreciated.

The count keeps saying 0.

>Anonymous (ID: EPLOZ+p6) 10/29/17(Sun)22:03:24 No.4109583▶

dude it its mind numbingly difficult to get running

>When i use eth.syncing it says false.
This means it's done.

See if you can generate some transactions with the script.

Its retarded because GTH doesnt work. i wrote my own javascript to use it but GETH is a flaming piece of trash.

Is it going to import new state entries forever? Does that mean it isnt actually done syncing?

Im not able to.

it still gives me the error:
Error: exceeds block gas limit
at web3.js:3143:20
at web3.js:6347:15
at web3.js:5081:36
at :1:1

Which i heard is because it isnt done syncing, but it just will not work.

I've tried this:
web3.eth.sendTransaction({to:"0x03df4c372a29376d2c8df33a1b5f001cd8d68b0e", from: "0x5a7176a000419523c4e04d5a4eaf38e4a62b7ebb", value: web3.toWei(0, "ether"), gas: 100000, gasPrice: web3.toWei(5,'gwei')});

I've tried this as well:
web3.eth.sendTransaction({to:"0x03df4c372a29376d2c8df33a1b5f001cd8d68b0e", from: "0x5a7176a000419523c4e04d5a4eaf38e4a62b7ebb", data: getData, gas: 100000, gasPrice: web3.toWei(5,'gwei')});

Yeah, sounds like it's not done syncing. It can take a really long time, depending on your connection (like maybe give it another 12 hours if need be).

PLEASE RESPONSE WHERES THE SAUCE YA CUNTS

I have over 50 download speed, it's sat for almost 12 hours already. i'll let it sit longer.
I appreciate the help.

etherscan.io/address/0xa7c39a6fe3a622b8976e68bc704450998fcbac2d

WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I LIKE 200 ATTEMPTS AND NOT A SINGLE FUCKING COIN:?????

how many btc to have a girl like her?

im fucked i spent $5 on transaction fees and got nothing

idk i would love a sauce on that babe

shit is going to worth a lot...

I'm keeping an eye out for github.com/btcm-miner/btcm-miner

I heard from bitcointalk that someone's gonna release a good miner here, hopefully it'll be able to compete with them

guys I have literally 2 weeks of using a terminal total in my life and i figured out how to get this working.. It took some trial and error tho everything is on the internet

so I only got like 4 out of 25 transaction how do I set up the script to be closer to the block reward and not every 5 mins

wtf i had 150 transactions and didnt get a single coin fuck this shit i quit it

also how much gwei are you using

like 5 gwei on those ones