Water

>be me
>drink Pepsi products daily
>one day decide to just stop
>drink nothing but water for solid week
>feel better
>wait, stomach acid isn't supposed to hurt you?
>still eat nothing but fast food

How do you find food you like to eat? I hate everything that isn't bread or pasta

You must be a Super Taster

Probably not. I don't like the texture of most foods. A lot of the time I can't chew them.

I like chicken but I don't eat it because it just becomes unchewable mush after 5 minutes of chewing for example

>wait, stomach acid isn't supposed to hurt you?

Does this mean you do or do not experience pain from stomach acid after drinking only water? I'm interested in doing this myself.

>How do you find food you like to eat? I hate everything that isn't bread or pasta

The fuck, dude. have you ever cooked a chicken breast? Fish? Try eating some meats with your pasta and slowly graduate to just lean meats for some meals, then start mixing the meats with vegetables and slowly graduate to having only vegetables for some meals. If you do that you'll be able to enjoy a wider variety of healthy foods at different times of the day like a normal fucking person.

Ffs how do you only eat fast food and not feel like a walking bag of disease? Have some discipline, user.

maybe try chewing for 5-7 seconds like a human

> chewing food for 5minutes

Nigga you're supposed to swallow

Hivemind

that's what SHE said!

>Does this mean you do or do not experience pain from stomach acid after drinking only water? I'm interested in doing this myself.
No stomach acid whatsoever since, would recommend

And it only took a week? Guess I'll try it.

>chew for 5 -10 seconds
>can't swallow, chew more
>5 minutes later it's white tasteless mush, still can't swallow

You guys clearly have experience swallowing I just find it hard

I find lettuce in particular to have an absolutely disgusting texture, just can't bring myself to eat that shit

>You guys clearly have experience swallowing I just find it hard

Are you a fucking newborn or something?

Must be, only food that I can chew is soft and starchy

bro just try a bunch of stuff out

I mean why though? Weak jaw? Some psychological aversion to textures? Learning disability?

No idea. I just can't chew food, especially meat, and everything tastes terrible. Only things I can stand to eat are greasy or sugary shit

It's hard when you have no appetite or the food is disgusting. It's happened to me too a few times. Mostly when I made an error in cooking something new and it's disgusting. Other times when I was sick and had zero appetite. At those times, I forcibly swallow what's in my mouth with the help of some water.

it's strange that you find so many foods disgusting. I think that's pretty uncommon so you should suspect some kind of brain anomaly. Go see a doctor.

>stomach acid
what? i only taste it when i vomit? do you gulp it out like an animal everyday?

Not OP but I drink soda bout a dozen times a year. Went 2 days without eating, didn't get any stomach pain that felt like my acid was burning, just the usual hungry rumbles. I highly suggest water, it's what plants crave.

I see your problem. Your cooking your chicken breasts horribly.

To be fair, it's one of the leaner meats so you won't have as easy a time eating it as with slow roasted beef but if you cook it fast (thin slices, sear both sides on medium heat for 5 minutes) and add some flavoring, it'll turn out very delicious. Marinate overnight too with your marinade of choice for optimal results.

>I like chicken but I don't eat it because it just becomes unchewable mush after 5 minutes of chewing for example
Nigger it's not chewing gum. You are supposed swallow. Don't chew for more than 10s.

This. Go see a doctor.
My dad has dementia, doctors told us to throw out food that might have gone bad or will go bad soon because his brain messes with his taste and touch that he could be eating rotting meat, but he won't be able to notice, or he finds food to salty or bland. And the touch, well he could be touching fire and he probably won't notice.

How old are you?
I used to be picky af when I was a kid (

You don't know what a super taster is.