Start lifting

>start lifting
>dreams go from death situatons and suicide every night to benching 3pl8 and getting hot girls

>filename

>not dreaming of fighting the globalists

this is new and original. have you never had hobbies before?

>dream of being in a fist fight
>my punches are slow as fuck as if im punching underwater

I had a dream this morning where I was about to communicate with a ghost.

>tfw you've dreamt of having a wife and child and it still hasn't changed

I had a dream that some big batista looking guy came into my gym, got on the squat machine and set it to the max weight and started jumping with it like a madman while yelling with each rep

>set new PR
>dream about taking a few weeks of leave and going home to see friends and family.
I've been overseas for too long.

these are the worst

Dude, you too? I have had so many dreams where I've needed to fight or defend others and it's so hard to throw a hand.
I think that it's because I am throwing everything I have into my dream punches and my sleeping body can't move. Good thing too. I'd probably be punching my SO.

Start punching underwater IRL to git gud at it

>dream of needing to pull my CCW
>trigger is 50lbs
>every time I shoot, the pull causes me to be aiming way off
>follow up shots take forever

There is absolutely nothing to punch underwater so there's no real need to be afraid of being slower in the ocean. I don't see why you feel the need to threaten any of the innocents that live there.

I get this sometimes, and running like your underwater to.

You're missing the point, it feels like you're in the water, but you're not. And your enemies don't have this disadvantage

If you get attacked by a shark you are suppose to punch it in the nose and eyes.

t. Australian

>t. Strayan mussing both hands

FTFY, cunt

>Dream
>I'm back in Middle East in the military, every fucking time.
>I know I'm not really there because I'm too old, and besides, medical discharge for bullshit.
>Play it out anyway, everyone in the dream is serious that it is serious, I'm smirking - telling them they are about to get killed if I know my dreams.
>Sure enough, all hell breaks loose. Niggers, Zombies, wolves, it's always some version of a mindless hyper-violent bare hands attack. My enemies are always meth'ed out of their fucking minds, running 40 mph, don't give a fuck if their are stabbed between the ribs... yeah.
>I know I'm dreaming, so I try to stay calm.
>I've given up trying to shoot enemies in dreams because it never fucking works. Jams. No effect. Whatever. I always start beating my enemies with my gun - that works the best.
>I know I'm going to be overwhelmed and lose, I fight anyway. Oh shit here they come. Bring it.
>I know it's only a dream, but I still get worked up, like you do when you are playing a video game and start getting swarmed, and your heart starts racing...
>So yeah, I end up getting eating alive - I swear I can feel the biting somehow even though it doesn't really hurt per say.
>wake up. Sigh. I got that one dude though... instantly back asleep.

...two 90's kids. I, too, know.

meth'd up nigs are terrifying, so i know where you're coming from

stay strong, boyo

Been lifting almost a year now. I always lifted for strength alone.

I want to suicide still. I'm cursed

I've figured out a way to overcome this during dream fights.

Don't rely on strength in dreams to win a fight, rely on fancy techniques. Act all Kung Fu and do stupid shit that wouldn't work in real life but looks fancy.

This always seems to work in dream fights. Trying to knock someone out with a punch doesn't, but something from a bad martial arts film does.

>never have dreams
is there any way to fix this?

Don't masturbate at night. Seriously.

I either dream of being chased or humiliated at my high school reunion. I wish I could stop.

ZMA.

>It advertises itself as a 'recovery aid' that allegedly helps the body achieve deeper levels of REM sleep.
>allegedly

Have you tried it and did it work for you?

>tfw lost weight
>tfw don't drema anymore.

We don't like your kind round these parts globalist

alpha as fuck stride

Is ZMA any good, I'm probably going to try it soon so i want to know

>tfw I literally dreamt about benching 3pl8 last night.

Anyone else only seem to dream after waking up and dosing off again? When my alarm goes off I'll typically hit snooze a couple of times. In that half awake half asleep moment is when I dream.

At that point you are almost in a lucid dream if you are aware it's a dream you should be able to do anything technically

I'd say about 30% of the time in my dreams, i'll be thinking "this is probably a dream", but I'm never certain. Don't know if that counts as lucid dreaming

close your nose and try to breathe through it. If you can do that, and realize you can do that, then you'll be lucid.