Is this good fitness food?

Is this good fitness food?

Other urls found in this thread:

press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
authoritynutrition.com/7-evidence-based-health-reasons-to-eat-meat/
authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/12/161202094340.htm
saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/
foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

only if you enjoy it high, chilling in your personal isolation tank

powerful young breakfast

>bread
>not split brat sandwiches
smfh

pass me the hot sauce jamie

>mayo and sauerkraut
What the fuck

> no ONNIT

i mean das a lot of fuckin eggs man maybe chill out a bit

It's no match for 36 hard boiled eggs.

joe plz go

mayb if ur bulking

better than steroids

Why would you put a sunny side up egg on your sandwich? That's just a nasty mess. At least cook them over easy.

Scramble the eggs, take out the mayo, and the meal is perfectly fine.

Switched to free range duck eggs. Bigger and better although a bit more expensive. Highly recommend you try the unfertilized ideas of ducklings.

>you don't have to tell me what happened, but you do have to eat this

>sour kraut
not sauerkraut

>fried eggs from my yard
does he.. grow them?

>you have to eat ALL the eggs

>he doesn't have an egg tree

This isn't even funny but I can't stop laughing.

>all those carbs in bread
Jesus user

One day I will meet a fit girl who says this to me.

>meal is like 20% carb, from sprouted whole grain bread
>"jesus user, take it easy"

>Fried hen period
>Saturated fat, cholesterol and water emulsion, loaded with sugars and spiced with pus, shit, blood and MAMMALIAN ESTROGENS
>A little bit of actual food on the side
3/10 and I'm being generous. Enjoy your cancer, inflammation, gynaecomastia and heart disease gains.

Yes and delicious
Why do you keep posting these memes everytime
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
>breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
>authoritynutrition.com/7-evidence-based-health-reasons-to-eat-meat/
>authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
>authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
>sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/12/161202094340.htm
>saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
>rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
>deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
>deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/
>foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
>deniseminger.com/the-china-study/

Is Japan finally capitolizing on the meme market?

So we meet again. I see your amazing copy pasted stack of thousand times refuted articles and raise you a "Show me ONE peer reviewed study that says cow milk does not contain estrogen, pus, shit and blood"

please go back to tripping so I can filter you

>So we meet again. I see your amazing copy pasted stack of thousand times refuted articles
>proper science and research that tell me truths I don't like means that they're "copy pasted" and "refuted"
You haven't "refuted" anything, and you and the rest of the people on this board that what to keep making animal products the boogeyman never do
>and raise you a "Show me ONE peer reviewed study that says cow milk does not contain estrogen, pus, shit and blood"
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html

I also highly doubt the"milk=prostate cancer" entirely especially when in the article it says:
>Estrone and prostate cancer risk in men: As far as the estrone levels Maruyama et al. measured in their 2010 study are concerned it is very difficult to tell, whether or not the 26% increase in E2 levels is or isn't a problem.
>The estrone values in the Maruyama study are unrealistic. With a normal range of difficult to tell
>unrealistic
and
>What remains to be seen, though, is whether future epidemiological evidence will support or refute the currently heralded hypothesis that dairy consumption increases prostate cancer risk and whether we will be able to identify more feasible explanations for this relations than those that are implicated by the results Maruyama et al. present in their 2010 study.
>please go back to tripping so I can filter you
I never had one and it's not my job to kowtow to your feelings or make you a safe space

>not split BRAAAAAPPPPPPPP

japs predicted the meme

will you gain their duck powers?

same

I personally find scrambled eggs to taste horrid, for whatever reason the only way I can eat eggs is with a runny yolk

The fact that you used period and not ovulation confirms that you don't even know what you're talking about.

>eating in an isolation tank

Are you the same crazy guy from this thread?

I don't know or care what you think you're implying by 'crazy guy'. But it sure seems like (You)'re , the same retard from that thread, that now not only doesn't read but asks stupid questions in this one. Even if you're a different poster, you and the above poster's shitposting and insults are on the same weak level.

>runny yolk

are u me?

Haha, you are the crazy guy

>jalanenos

A woman has eggs in small pockets in her body, they mature, and if not fertilized they exit her body.

Same for a hen.

Am I wrong?

Does the fact that they are not "similar enough" justify eating them, despite the consequences for your health, the suffering of sentient beings and most importantly, the terrible effects animal agriculture has on the planet you are going to bring your offspring in?

EEGS! WHAT IS CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE

that looks fucking delicious tbqh

>sour kraut

Looks like that alpha brain isn't paying off.

Certainly hope so. Only started duck mode yesterday, will let you know how long until I get webbed feet.

>Gouda cheese, sauerkraut, and mayo
oh fuck

Daaaaaaammmmmmnnnnn

>suppversity.blogspot

I used to eat scrambled or cooked through, but I eat them sunny side up with hot sauce now.

it tastes amazing

grilled with ham is goat as fuck, crunchy and soft on the inside

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks ****ing pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook **** that was perviously in cans. you're a ****ing joke dude, and im dead ****ing serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good ****ing time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your ****ing families poverty dinner on these forums ever the **** again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, ****ing ***got.