Daily reminder that REQ is a comfy hold

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.request.network
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw all in REQ

how are they ahead of schedule if they only released the schedule on that very same day?
Makes no sense

Dude, they're so ahead of schedule they can afford to take a vacation right after the ICO. Nothing to worry about here.

wasnt there supposed to be an update from the team on friday?

Did they say anything?

I thought people started saying that because they did not communicate after ico. but now they are more active. is that a meme or is that really happening?

ahead of schedule
we're doing good
fuck you

that's what they said
see for yourself. post was this friday oct 27
blog.request.network

Same. Top 100 hodlers club. I know it’s not a sure thing, but I do feel like this could be pretty big, especially when they were asked about the ING partnership and said “they are funding and backing us, but I can’t tell you more at the moment, but I can’t wait to be able to”

Dont mind me accumulating

Where did they say that?

>ING partnership
more like ing startup incubator.
that's not the same thing

all startups start in an incubator though.

What the fuck I thought it's neck at first

yeah it's fine. ing gave them a bit of money
it does not mean the ing bank is implementing the request network. it does not mean top bankers are involved with this project.

It could go down to 0.0001 and it would still be a comfy hold, it will pump sooner or later just like OMG, PAY, MCO, KMD, etc

you don't know the details of their arrangement rebecca.

$10 when?

Q3 year 2350. I'm not too worried though as I've got strong hands so I'm pretty sure I won't sell before then.

OMG this bing shilled again.. fucking SHITCOIN . THey've only started developing the fucking this last week. Absolute morons buying this piece of shit.

kek, amusing post.

ok then, when is $1?

Topkek

I'd guess sometime in 2018 assuming bitcoin/eth continue their bullrun. If you're asking when does it 20x then I'd say a few years, but as for $1 then likely in 2018.

when it is as big as omise go is right now.
628152985/636000000 = ~ 1$

it'll have to do one of the 'ol 22x

scoff at me again, trollop!