When will they learn

>Researchers found the greater the height difference, the happier the wife is
>Study based on 7,850 women collected from a long-term population survey
>Women who opt for tall men are also more fertile, scientists suggest

Which exercises can solve the short height problem?

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3341358/The-key-happy-marriage-tall-husband-Couples-biggest-height-differences-best-relationships.html

>dailymail

what's next, tumblr science?

This basically says that average height men should not fuck average height women and should go after shorter women. You know, the women those 5'7+ women call pedo bait in an attempt to shame men into not wanting to fuck and date them?

>2017
>relationship

what is correlation
what is causation
what is a faggot

oh, we have an answer for the last one, its OP

le epic le burn have an upboat :^)))))))

Could you imagine if the article said that the key to a happy marriage was based on boob size?

everyone who calls me a faggot is reddit
t. op (who is a faggot)

>tfw it will never be wrong to objectify men because males are biologically expendable

Yeah its funny really that people still want anything to do with the other gender.

Since my ex-gf left me for "i dont know why" reason i've boycotted everything sexual/relationshit with women and feel alot better because it doesnt feel like im trying to better myself only for women but for myself

>tfw gf of 4 years left me for the same reason
>tfw she was actually enjoyable to hang out with/we had tons of common interests

It's been 6 months of fucking/casually dating random pussy and it's just not the same man.

The feeling of powerlessness is hell. Especially since I'm Veeky Forums and make good money.

My gf pretty much made up reasons and projected onto me to validate her leaving me and finding another dude

Why are girls so fucking complicated Veeky Forums?
Id love to just have random fucksessions with casuals but cant do that because all girls are in relationships and cant find a new girl because same reasons

what the fuck is really going on? i thought technology and improvements would make dating easier

>what the fuck is really going on?

it's called decadence

so girls constantly being in relationships and jumping from one guy to the next is a sign that society is collapsing?

Sure its not marriage but from what ive seen very, very very few girls are single and they are usually single by choice

my only option if i want a new relationship is to wait for a girl to get tired of her current one and hope im the first/best guy who chats her up when she starts the leaving process

You sir, are a filthy orbiter. Most of my gf's left me for her "best bud guy friend, he's like a brother". I always know, and I always had to act bigger and not get jealous, but every fucking time I called it.

Not an orbiter you cunt, orbiters are beta bitches who constantly reinforce her selfesteem by providing compliments and validation
Im the guy who waits for her to show weakness and then proceed to steal her, far diffrent

and what else would you fucking have me do? ive had that shit happen to me too, its how the game is played when there are too few women and far too many guys in the dating market

many short lived relationships do not provide the solid foundation that a marriage provides. you cant raise children and build a future with a bunch of random sluts who keep bouncing after a few years time.

the problem is that married women can do that too and its actually better for them financially because they get everything and husband loses nearly everything

now you understand why no-fault divorce should never have been introduced

This so much

Idk shit man but isn't the solid foundation for a strong relationship of any kind, communications and the willingness to comprising where can or not and leave on equal terms?

the foundation for a strong relationship is determination and absolute faithfulness. there's a reason the marital vows say exactly what they say.
>for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.
strong relationships develop over time by sticking together through whatever obstacles may appear.

Maybe women just want a real man

>Which exercises can solve the short height problem?

Bullet to the head X Failure

>marriage
>2017
kekeru

honestly this

But what's a real man anymore user? In today's world. I have no idea. I didn't learn and I can't seem to change. I can bullshit my way into this manly guy but I know it's fake

stoicism+nihilism?DGAF, you do what you want, for whatever purpose in the name of values you have chosen. Sorta like MGTOW minus the autism, I guess

Ambitious and taking real steps towards meeting goals that will improve his own life. Emotionally resilient enough to keep at it with or without some woman's approval. A man has enough strength to go around most of the time, he makes other people feel like things are going to be okay.

Of course it still helps to be good-looking, but that's what women who aren't totally damaged goods want a man to be like. If you're getting dragged down emotionally by being single or not knowing what a man is supposed to be like, then work on that neediness.

>dailymail did the study