Hey Veeky Forums, first time here

Hey Veeky Forums, first time here.
Fat fuck trying to lose weight.

I'm 171 cm and 160 kg.
I have a treadmill at home and I walk 30 minutes at 2.5 km an hour. So total 1.25 km distance. Thing on the treadmill says I lose 75 calories but I'm guessing that's for a normal person.

How much am I actually losing?
Can you calculate that?

holy shit that's fat

I have no idea, but good for you, son. Make us proud.

Have you tried reading the sticky ?

you burn more calories than a normal person becasue you literally have to move 2 times the weight of a normal person walking

>bmi of 54.7

JESUS CHRIST

JUST EAT LESS

DIET >>>>>>> EXERCISE FOR WEIGHT LOSS

stop walking or running or you will destroy your joints. start swimming, bicycling or rowing instead until you are at somewhat normal weight. much better on the joints.

Read the sticky.
For weight loss, diet is 80%, exercise 20%. For your, probably diet would be 95%, and exercise 5%.

The thing people don't understand about weight loss is that, in the beginning, exercise isn't gonna help you lose that much. You exercise so your body gets used to the exercise, and then you can start to lose weight by exercising.

For example:
Walking on your threadmill for an hour would lose you 150 calories. 150 calories is less than a Snickers bar.
So, is it easier to sweat like a pig on the threadmill for an hour, or to just not eat that Snickers bar?

Yeah, I also diet. Not a proper diet but hey, whatever I can.
I eat meat and chocolate.
1500 calories.
Lost nearly 10 kg in a month, I was 170 kg.

I know you and every proper dietician will tell me "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING SON, THAT'S COMPLETELY WRONG". But it works, for now at least. When I stop losing, I'll change to a proper diet.

>lost 10kg in a month
Did you saw your own leg off? That's bullshit.

Remember that he's fat and his TDEE must be like 3500

Be aware that you'll have a lot of loose skin

Still proud of you though. Keep losing weight my boy

You understimate how fat I am.
Not really, it makes sense.
Dietician I went to told me I need around 3500 calories to maintain my weight.
I eat 1/3 of that.
It can happen and it did happen, I'm not lying.

Yes, we're saving for the surgery when I get to normal weight. The scariest part but it's better than being a ball of lard.

170 kg puts you at an extremely high TDEE to maintain. 10 kg a month is 300 g a day, or a 2000 kcal deficit. If he used to eat 3500 kcal and is now at 1500, it's very much possible.

Well, maybe I'm underestimating someone's TDEE when he's 170kg, but even athletes lose at most 8kg per month. When I started dieting (at 110kg), the most I lost in a month was 7kg, and I wanted to die. I didn't even know you could have maxilar and hip cramps, and I had both.

meat is fine, stop eating chocolate ffs.
You are losing right now because you are fat as shit and your maintenance calories is like 5000. If you learn how to eat correctly NOW it'll make your life down the line so much easier.

I can almost guarantee you aren't counting calories right., Buy a scale and weigh everything you put into your body and look up how many calories it is. You don't have to go down to 1500 calories strictly right now, but you need to take a large deficit and stick to it. Make it larger as you get used to it, there is no rush here. If you are committed to doing this it will take you well over 2 years of consistently loss to be a 'normal' weight.

I guess I really underestimated it, my bad.

when i started losing weight i lost 20kg in 8 weeks. 205 to 185.

128 currently if anyones curious

go wild and jack it up to 3km/h

>stop eating chocolate ffs.

I know but...
It's like saying to an alcoholic stop drinking.
I cut the junk food, at least let me keep my sugar fix for a while longer.

Great job, keep at it, and please cut out the chocolate, if you're gonna commit, you gotta go all the way. No junk. Oh, and check out the sticky guide.

I actually like your mentality, fatty. You don't make me want to rip out my eyes. Keep going.

substitute chocolate with peanut butter

if you HAVE to have chocolate at least get some protein with it

These are basically snickers with more protein.

Wow im 173 and 85kg and i feel fat. Best of luck to you friend.
I know im gonna get hate for this but Maybe get your thyroid checked? It really has an Effect for some . I was about 100kg then the doc Diagnosed a Severe thyroid under-function, i got meds and Went down to 85 without doing Anything in 2 Months .
Before that i was trying to lose weight but it was Slow as fuck and Killing my Motivation. A Proper diet is still the way to Go obvoiusly.

>I also diet
Diet is not a verb. Eat properly. This is a large part of the reason you're fat.

I know it's wrong but I'm not trying to be healthy (for now), I'm trying to lose weight. So I just count calories.

My aunt told me of a woman who was a skelly and ate a bag of chips and a coke.

The plan is I get down to normal weight, look at myself in the mirror, instead of wanting to kill myself feel good and start wanting to eat healthy. That's what I hope happens anyway.

>I don't want to be healthy I just want to be slightly less obese
Pretty retarded but whatever works for you.

>My aunt told me of a woman who was a skelly and ate a bag of chips and a coke.
You're not a skelly. You're obese because you're not willing to put in the effort to build discipline and self control around food. Hence irrelevant.

>The plan is I get down to normal weight, look at myself in the mirror, instead of wanting to kill myself feel good and start wanting to eat healthy. That's what I hope happens anyway.
You literally just said you don't care about health and you're just losing a small amount of weight. Make up your mind. Also if you're able to construct sentences you're not so retarded that you think hope will make you lose weight.

2/10

Never gonna make it
At least eat 70+% dark chocolate if you're gonna eat

Fucking shitty advice user. The fat fuck is eating nothing but meat, why would he need more protein, and what are those 300cals easy im sure

250 and 20g protein a piece, not great but better than having a bar of regular chocolate.
And I assumed he didn't mean he was eating literally only meat and chocolate, just that meat was part of his diet.

I've never had to lose so much weight, but one little trick that works for me is trying to spend as little time at home as possible. When you feel the smallest urge to eat, just take your headphones and get out of the house and start walking. For me it's like a form of meditation, after walking for 30-60 minutes my thoughts are clear and my anxiety is under control