rate me

nice nips

one of the most exceptional transformations ive ever seen

9/10 but yeah he nips kinda fuck you up bro

you are melting

>wet pink cellophane on chicken mode

other than memes thats incredible. good job dude

Redditor

Congratulations dude you accomplished an exceptional feat you should be proud of yourself

>tfw you will never have ab nipples

I never wanted this feel.

Get your skin fixed, will improve overall look by lots

Wouldn't it be possible to cut your excess skin and put the nipples on a better place? I made a drawing to clarify what I mean.

are you retarded?

Maybe. Why?

put me in the screen cap ecks dee!!

I'm I don't find it funny, to be honest. I think my idea is pretty good.

i'm really self conscious about them

It's not like you need them anyway

couldnt help but to comment on it, its like pepperoni, now I feel somewhat bad. Hope you have the funds to remove the skin excess

You need surgery to get rid of that excess skin, my man.

>tfw discovered fitness before my skin passed the point of no return

if I'd started a year or 2 later I'd be stuck with skin that wouldn't bounce back

What the fuck lol

>Top Ten Nip Slips of 2017

Same here.

>highest weight was 202
>lowest was 152
>currently sitting around 157 and bulking
>still get worried because my stomach hasn't filled out/still have a little bit of stomach fat

A-am I going to be good...?

You are literally fucking retarded.

I like it.

what age

I was 215 to 140, 5'6 and nothing hanging. Although, I do feel like I have some residual day I just can't lose off my gut, even when everything else was really lean

DO IT PUSSY

Don't include me in the screencap.

Op I'm the guy who post

Not sure if would trade nipple with or not

Are you into body modification?

You could have them cut off that flap of skin and be a nippless man, and maybe get belly button removed and when u get sloots to.be with u 1v1 lift up ur shirt and tell them ur an alien, bet that will get u laid alot

Y u no respond?

>rude

>tfw 6'2 and 215lbs
>tfw almost at the point of no return
I am trying lads, I am really trying. Hope I make it

I fucking love you

It could look pretty aesthetic not having nips but having pecs. I'm entirely interested in seeing an actual live example, kind of like how OPs chest looks if the nips werent there and not saggy

>tfw 19

If I tried losing 100lbs in a year and a half would my skin be spared from this fate?

I'm already cutting and made 20lbs of progress but just curious if loose skin will be something I'll have to get used to...?

started 250lbs
current 229lbs
height 5'10

You'll probably have some just because you got so high. Take it slow, fill the space with muscles, and you might get lucky.

Google 'nullo'

>250lbs
Depending on how you hold your weight, you wont have loose skin.
I'm 5'10-5'11 and I started at 23, 308lbs. I'm going to have loose skin but not too terrible. I'm down to 220lbs now.

Pretty nice, though sad about them nips. Hope you have cash for skin surgery, if you wanna remove the excess.

That's great progress, I have to give it to you. Mind if you post your routine?

Really fucking amazing transformation m8. Shame about the loose skin, but a lot less then I would've thought. Are you going to go the surgery route, or just live with it?

You can fix it with plastic surgery.

holy shit wow

That's not fat at all lol

I have had excess skin surgery, and they did this to me.

What's wrong?

you look disgusting

honestly, if i was over 320+ i wouldn't even attempt working out and getting muscles, because you often look uglier skinny, then when you're fat. not trying to be mean, but dammit your nipples are touching your belly button!

They removed your nipples and sew them on your pecs?

not the first time and it won't be the last time I see excess skin

looks like you hopped on a cycle tho brah, good for you regardless. Bet you look good with a shirt on. Makin it any way we can, right brotha?

Luis I don't know if it's really you but damn you put a lot of effort to make that possible. Not you'd better start doing some savings because all that skin ain't gonna get back to original place, mate.

I had a breast reduction years ago when I was still like 220 and now after the fact mine are low and will probably look like OP once i'm very thin. How did you like it? how exactly did they move your skin around and where are your scars?

extremely underrated
have a (you)

8/10 muscular aesthetics (forearms didn't keep up with your 'ceps, obliques need work)
7/10 face (puckered mouth main flaw)

Shame you did irreversible damage to your skin tho. Surgery for your chest wouldn't be a bad idea.

pls tell me your workout routine. Pic related is my current body I want to lose some of my chestfat as well.

what is the point of no return for skin in terms of height and weight?

Shut the fuck up faggot. Don't try and bring others down due to your person insecurities and deranged body image.

Good work OP. Fuck the haters.

Lol

Don't listen to this faggot OP, that's a a commendable effort. As for the loose skin, I suggest a clean bulk to "fill it out"

lol @ nipple

mirin physique tho

jk, fkin manlet

>that fucking nipple
holy shit.

Well, it's fine as long as you don't take of your shirt...

Yes, but have it done professionally.

>What is plastic surgery

This is why I still come here.

Thanks user.

Brutal lad

At my heaviest I was 6 3 320 lbs, but I played football so I never had a big hanging gut or giant titties hanging out, I was just wide and regular fat, I currently have a lot of stretch marks at 280 lbs, how fucked am I

I'm just about to turn 20 btw

You know when you pick up a slice of pizza and the cheese starts to pull a piece of pepperoni off?

jk good job brih

honestly, looked better at 400lbs

nice

Good job.. not to steal your thunder, but I know the feels of loose skin also. Really they serve as a reminder of my laziness in the first place to let myself get to that point. If only I would have woke up sooner.

Stay woke senpai

Depends on how strong-fat you are. Lard pillow fatties will hit the point of no return way earlier than someone who's fat and big.

Yes, that's exactly how it's done, btw breast implants are basically done by cutting off big tiddies from women who want small boobs and sewing on small boobs that were taken by a woman who wants big tiddies, who in return gets the big tiddies sewn on her chest.

i hate you

Don't click on this dumb as fuck picture.

holy fucking shit

inspirational. Start a crowd fund to get the surgery to fix your skin. I am legit poor and ill toss 10$

Powerful brother

This. People can recognize hard work, a crowd fund would definitely help.

Taken from front page of leddit. That's not you and the fact that you're trying to gain attention from Veeky Forums by posting this shows just how sad and desperate you are for attention.

Kill yourself OP

Peak keks

>I am trying
No you're not.

Jesus fuck. I was max 280 @6'1 I hope my nips don't fall down once I'm that lean

4/10. You look like shit tbqh, should have never got fat you fucking moron.

I can imagine this going down during a consultation

>user, we can preform an operation to remove your excess skin
>I'll also provide you with a poorly drawn depiction of what the surgery would entail

He should just roid up and go HULK mode. So the large muscles will fill the loose skin. Good idea, right?