Progress thread

Almost 6 month since i started.
Was if worth it? I plan on going till i reach at least 70-80% thicc mode. Ill post what i looked 6 months ago.

Here's 6 months ago
Im 6'3 and i was 174lbs here. Im 198lbs now.

Out of order. Label 1-3 from the first pics to the last in what progress you think I've made. It's hard to tell the difference for me.

If top right isn't your most recent you fucked up.

Here's mine. Currently shit form because i lost sight of my goals.

It is thank you lol I needed that. I dropped from 225 to 201lbs but I can't seem to really see it. I can definitely feel it on my pt test (army).

255->192->slight bulk to 205 current

Just started another cut, hoping to get down to 185 or so.. Think I'll look slightly /madeit/ down at 185?

My goal

lol i bet you fucking tower over everyone and look like a demigod compared to them.
Nice work man, life must be 10x better, looking like that than being a skinny lanky skeleton.

How many cm to go?

This winter's cut progress.

I've been stalling at 187-188 lbs for about a week, adding some more cardio to my weekly routine.

Not a progress pic, sorry.

>be 30
>recently single and miserable
>suffer tremendous heartbreak for two weeks
>out of shape and flabby

>woke up yesterday
>no more

I start today. Took some pics and stored them away safely.

But you know what. Here's me now.

I'm going to improve every single day from this point on and be twice the man I ever was.

Fuck you, K. I'm with oats and iron now.

wew, work on your chest my man, it's fucking up your whole physique

how long did this take you dewd

Did you take the first pic with a fucking lunch tray?

You're gonna make it bro, push yourself to the limit

2.5 years
>2017
>not knowing what an ipad is

For sure.

>knowing what an ipad is
>actually owning one WHILE being fat

>tfw posting in this thread on my MacBook pro
>using my airpods to listen to my iPhone
>streaming to my appletv from my ipad
you ruffled user?

mmm hotsauce

bruh I just have shitty insertions

You look like a middle aged man

>every time I'd cross my legs I'd cross them in the feminine way
>try it just now
>can't do it, balls pinched too much

I'm making it

Just getting back into lifting. Got depressed and plateaued for months at the same BW and felt like shit. Eventually gave it up since my embarrassing love handles would never go away. Hoping to do it right this time.

dude you "stopped caring" and continued eating like shit so many times, you gotta keep the fire ignited and get your shit together. Make a gym schedule and work hard 4-5 days per week and don't make excuses.

you're clearly on a fucking bro split you moron. how about train your back and not just your biceps retard?

Fucking A man

>lift for a year or two
>make sick newb gains
>leave humanity behind
>ultra gains
>fuck your ex in the ass when she comes crying and begging
>next morning throw her out
>you are the deus pex, human evolution

>Make a gym schedule and work hard 4-5 days per week
M8, I worked out 2x/day 7days a week. I couldn't do anything about my body at a point. It gets depressing working so hard and achieving nothing. Despite 6+months passing doing that. Just lifts continuing to fall and mood getting worse. I quit because there wasn't a future body I could see.

I know a lot more now, and I think i can really get into the low bf%s. I'll be sub 200 in 2-3 months. Then 6 months after that I should be near my goal.

Before.
5'10.

After.

Lift stats are fucked.
1RMs tested;
DL - 260kg
Squat - 145kg high bar
Bench - 115kg
OHP - 87.5kg

what do you do for your Adonis Belt and sides

Amen to this. No mercy.

Not much really.
Deadlifts and kneeling cable crunches are all the ab work I do (obviously squats and OHP play some role but not huge)

BEFORE

In the low 180s pic did you hide the wrinkle under your pants or did it appear later?

AFTER 15-16 MONTHS

i dont like my progress but i should keep going man

It was always there. Picture is a bit fuzzy and that helps. Think I did hide it a bit, too.

>inb4 skelly dyel

dead: 5x115kg
ohp: 5x45kg
sqt: 5x95kg
BP: 5x70kg

am not on bro split
i do back biceps shoulders one day
chest triceps the other
and legs

Do you have some sort of posture disorder?

Those bottom pictures just look a bit strange to me? Are you standing funny? I mean good job overall though

Mr. Bones here. Gained 10lb in 5 weeks. Pics are taken at different angles though. Can I get a bf% estimate for the left please?

I dont actually know, desu. I try to stand relaxed. Could you specify what you mean by strange?

For sure I have got a, APT (anterior pelvic tilt) and some form of forward head due to too small chairs and an office job.

Nevertheless in my (subjective) opinion I think it gets better from left to right....

14%
and dont argue with that. you wanted to have an estimation.

Before : March 2016

After: April 2017

fuck man, i want to start working out and fix myself i have the drive but i'm poor as shit and can't afford going to the gyms around here.
What do you guys recommend doing? what kind of workouts should i do?

calisthenics + running

post routine

Upper pecs could still use some volume, sorry.

To be fair that case IS suspiciously colored and shaped like a lunch tray.

His advice still stands, regardless of whether you were under or over training. He's advising you to be less retarded and more committed, and I agree with him.

You don't know shit. Go eat a dick.

You look great man, good job

It's kinda vague, but sets and reps vary depending on energy level and schedule

summer 2016 - 150 lbs - lifted 3 times a week, mainly squats and overhead presses - didnt take it as seriously, just ate healthy and stayed active and lifted. still squatted like 300 lbs and pressed 1pl8 tho

now - 159, same bf%. got up to 170 form summer to december 2016, learned out to eat lol. cut down cause was too fat now bulking up again but slower.

with that press you could probably bench 140 kg easily after getting accustomed to it

>M8, I worked out 2x/day 7days a week.

Are Veeky Forumsizens really this retarded ?

I got stuck at a bodyweight for 6+months. Couldn't drop anymore fat. Split up my lifting and cardio into morning/night. Did cardio everyday. Sometimes twice.

oldish photos because bulking makes for unaesthetic progress pics

184cm

Great stuff

OP, you look really good for 6mos. Your delts are nice. You will probably look extremely sexy at prime thicc mode

Guys, question.

I've been skinny all my life, but some months ago I started lifting and bulking up. I've gained a lot of weight, muscles and some belly fat. I'm stronger, wider shoulders, nice arms, etc. But the belly fat is annoying me like hell, and I want to lose it.

My routine is:
>wake up - 1 scoop whey, 1 scoop mass gainer
>1 hour later, have breakfast
>have lunch
>have snack
>work out
>after workout take 1 scoop whey, 1 scoop mass gainer
>dinner
>before bed, 1 scoop whey

So, i've been getting results luckily, but is it possible to keep gaining muscles and lose fat?

I workout 4 times a week, and do 15 mins cardio at the end of each workout but that only burns like 150 cals, and after it, I take a shake, so it feels the effect is nullified.
Any tips? I've a job and can't have the luxury to count every single cal and nutrients I intake. Everything would have to be measure by eye.

>Bulking before you get anywhere near 12% BF
nigga why

fucking pathetic. You'll never make it.

It's because you put your arms in front of your thighs.

Doing fine brother. Like Churchill said: "If you're going through hell, keep going"

You're definitely getting there!