baka desu senpai

Similar to protein supplements

examine.com/supplements/branched-chain-amino-acids/

no thanks

This is relevant to my interests

Good if you work out on an empty stomach or have a long workout

Should I take pills or the powder?

Do they help with gains?

It's a waste of money unless you're fasting and work out in the morning fasted.

im on my phone so I can't be buttocksed to type up a full rundown, but basically they help to halt mucsle cell breakdown by providing broken down amino acids directly to the bloodstream

how long does it take to enter a fasted state

12? 16? 20?

They are not the reason you are weak and small.

only necessary if you are working out in a fasted state. Otherwise worthless

if you are having your daily protein intake requirements you don't need them

Mostly for lifting newfags once you are in it you generally don't need them plus Whey Protein is loaded with them so if you are taking that you are getting more then enough.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24655485
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24620007
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27175106/

If you are cutting, they can help slow muscle loss. The idea is that your body won't think it needs to catabolize muscle because the product of that process will already be in your system.

If you are bulking, then it's basically just expensive protein powder.

anyone ever tried MLO super high protein powder? does it work? i havnt heard much about it but im on a budget and its a lot cheaper than whey protein.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4865017/

Oh, and if you're a vegan fag, you will want to consider supplementing BCAAs (or, more accurately, specific "L-" supplements) to make up for the deficits you're inflicting on yourself with your faggy diet. Humans are omnivores (i.e. we require both meat and plants to survive) and anyone who says otherwise is a clueless, uneducated faggot.

Which specific ones you'd need, I don't know, because I'm not a humongous faggot who insists on eating a diet that is contrary to my goals just because muh feels.

Damn guys listen to this dude, he knows his stuff

He sounds like a big guy and not at all a retarded faggot who spews shit when he doesn't know what he's talking because he's too opinionated to do research

If you're on a budget eat food. You can get WAY more quality protein with the $30 a tub of protein costs if you spent it on food