6' 2" is the official manlet cutoff

6" 4' here, I was just at Lowe's and holy shit I swear every white male in there was as tall or taller than me. Kinda weirded me out. Most were 18 to 25 years old. I'm used to towering over most people but places like Lowe's have a higher concentration of alphas so you get more height. Honestly if I were 6' I would probably kill myself, it's just not tall enough anymore, most women in heels are taller than that
>that feel when you'll be considered short in 15 - 20 years

6' 4" damnit

>tfw 18 years old and 5'9

assuming my growth plates were still open, do you guys think ghrp-2 and cjc-1295 would do much for height?

tfw 5'10

At least im not a virgin and am in a happy long term relationship

6'4" here

I see someone as tall or taller than me like once a day if that

I go to a college of 30,000

6'6" and just started college this year. I'm taller than about 70% of my peers but it's rare to see anyone under 6'2" anymore.

Most of the girls are 5'10"--6'3". I can't imagine what life is like for short guys. No woman will ever date or have sex with someone shorter than them.

Sage

>S-sage eheheh stupid lanky

Manlet is a mindstate. IRL manlet status is under 5'9". You guys need to go outside more
>INB4 manlet

It's worse in Europe.

>Lowe's has a higher concentration of Alphas

Is this the new sip posting?

6'4.5 here

Yes the weathers nice up here... ya. The weathers nice....

It's getting really bad in a lot of Asia. The height of young people is going through the roof.

When I walk around in Chicago i sometimes feel like a manlet and i'm 6'0" on the dot no shoes.

how the shit are people getting so tall even though everyone is a skinnyfat faggot who consumes a fuckload of phytoestrogens/xenoestrogens?

I love these threads

6ft 2 is approaching lanklet territory if you've ever seen someone who is truly that tall and isn't some 5ft 10 manlet wearing lifts with a huge quiff hairdo claiming to be that tall.

Nice meme you got there

Who else /hatesmanlets/

Year of the high faucet when

>it's rare to see anyone under 6'2" anymore.
That's because they don't register in your mind.

6'1 here, I survive, my son will end up far taller than me I think though, he is 5 and taller than most of the kids a couple years ahead of him in school, he is a year younger than the other kids in his grade and a full head taller than everyone

This is a straight LARP.

that's bullshit, im 6'0 and although im not tall, but most guys I see are my height or a bit taller

I hate to break it to you user, you're not actually 6'4"

You're retarded. You're probably actually 5'10 if there's women near your height and you regularly see people a

As tall as you*

Can you shut the fuck up. I'm 5'7 was visiting a university last week. I'm not bothered by the people slightly taller than me but there was so many fucking guys like a foot taller than me. Overall I felt like a fucking garden gnome, it's a terrible feeling when your looking up so far to talk to people, you feel so tiny, intimidated and powerless. The worst thing is the smug fucking grins all these lanklet fuckers have.

how can sub 6'5" manlets even compete when girls are on average 6'2" tall these days? Fuck I went to the library yesterday (higher amount of alphas there) and the average height was 6'7" easily

>tfw average height (191cm)

its weird imagining all you giants sitting in front of a computer, must be uncomfortable

t. 5'6

You guys have gotten too obsessed with this shit to the point where you have what I just coined "height dysmorphia"

I am 6'2 (188 cm) in high school and in my class/year (75 people) there's only 2 guys who are as tall as me, and they're not even much taller (0-1cm)

Also grills care much more about face and banter than height anyway so u've no excuses

growth hormone with lack of test = lanky sissy faggot

>when you're 5'8 and in a crowded room full of lankets all 6'3+ and you weave and worm through them like some spec ups jungle fighter between trees who are too tall to even notice you
It's quite fun. You can even duck between their legs.

My mum smoked all through pregnancy and now she's got a manlet.

Where the fuck do you live, at my college most guys are 5'9-6'1

i was 5'10 when i was 14. how do you go through life being that short? can you even reach door handles?

Agreed.manlet here

5'11 checking in

I'm pretty happy with how tall I am! Everything is built for people around my size, I don't have too much trouble putting on muscle, and I've never had problems with getting girls!

I think Veeky Forums worries about height too much!

I feel the same about being tall.

Honestly how the fuck do you even manage. Other than getting women being moderately short is just so superior. I do a lot of long flights and I'm always thankful for the leg room, and chairs in general are easy, whereas tall people look like a spider sat on a fly. Then theres feet hanging off beds and hitting your heads, the massive amount of food you need to consume just to avoid being a holocaust cosplayer, and sex must honestly be quite awkward when the girl comes up to your waist, how do you even hug or kiss.

6'5 here

was 6'3 throughout highschool, easily the best looking. good days.

im honestly just thankful that im not lanky and have a solid frame.

any other tall dudes just love watching from above as manlets desperately try to defend their height?