/fat/ - Fatty General

Prev thread Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of Veeky Forums who want
>Lose weight
>Get a more Veeky Forums body by lifting weights
>Autistically change your diet to some ultra vegetable no sweets autism because extremism is always good am i right ;^)
Here we ask others for advice and give moral support to one another if you are too weak to survive solo. We all know losing weight when you are fat is easy if you just reduce calorie intake, literally piece of cake. At the end of the day this is a support general whose goal is to help and motivate the chubby channers who need to lose weight for a number of reason. Please be warned that there are some chronic idiots who post in this general giving horrible advice to troll or to reassure their extremist autism works for themselves, don't bother, always remember calorie intake, if it is lesser than how many calories your body burns you ll be fine.
And remember, if you are a loser when fat you ll still be a loser if you are thin, your weight isn't the problem.

>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
If you eat 500 less than that daily you lose weight, can go lower but never very low
tdeecalculator.net/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

what the fuck is that picture OP

>plateaued OHP for nearly 2 weeks
>binge eat last night
>smash through it this morning like it's nothing

>tfw tiny penis

>many animals turn out perceptions of gender upside down
>look how oppressive and matriarchal Hyena society is isn't it beautiful?
>oh we're actually a different animal where males are naturally bigger? Well that's oppressive and patriarchal which is bad and unnatural because I said so

>holy shiiitt why couldnt human society be more like that pic

>isn't it beautiful?
Not everyone is trying to pull a bloody March of the Penguins m8.

>tfw you ll never be a gay guy in a matriarchical society

>be me
>30
>done some lifting before but didn't really know what I was doing
>life shit the bed and ended up drinking myself jabba-tier
>have shit joints and fucked up discs in my lower back, plus some kind of fatigue problem I picked up after a nasty virus a couple of years ago where I constantly feel wiped out

I really want to start again and take it seriously this time but I feel like my physical condition is too far gone, what do? How poor a condition can you get into and still recover? Would you say it was worth getting some cash together for a PT to show me the ropes and make sure I don't snap my shit up? Pls help brehs.

That sounds like an absolute nightmare

>all my friends want girls made of porcelain
>I want tough aggressive hyena tier gf
>their type of girl is abundant and incredibly unattractive to me
>my kind of girl is nonexistent

It's not fucking fair bros

>>their type of girl is abundant
You clearly don't like in America

Experience other cultures.

How will you raise your daughters?

Even American men are made of porcelain.

>this is what pedofile feminist women wants
Thank god for normies or society would have been kill a long time a go

American men are becoming pussies, yes, American women are taking their place.

>start counting calories this week
>too ashamed to weigh my starting weight
>weigh myself 5 days later
>7 pounds lighter than I expected

Yeah, men becoming feminine milking machines that women peg on turn is an american phenomenon.

Hey man I had 3 herniated discs and had to get one fixed with emergency surgery. Specifically the L4 and L5 disc and the two around it. I weighed 310-315 lbs and my life was fucked, I couldn't move I was weak and I had the worst pain thanks to the muscles swelling and pushing against bone and nerves.

It took about a year and a half to feel better and 2 full years to not even notice it. I got super scared so I started going to the gym about 3 months ago and about 3 weeks ago i started eating much better.

Just take your time and don't worry that you cant do much today. It's better to do 10 minutes of elliptical or weights than sitting at home thinking about how you should go to the gym.

Anyway I'm down 30lbs and my back is feeling amazing. I know that feel bro. Just do some basic cardio stuff to get you back into it.

Honestly? The same way I'd teach my sons. Be efficient, be righteous, learn useful skills, don't be a vain twat, and try to outdo me in every field possible. That way the next generation won't be shit and will always be improving.

Thanks for the encouragement m8, hope it carries on going well for you

>wanting to turn humans into a hyena shit tier society with emotionally unstable shemales that are bigger and strong than you with vagina penises

>not wanting to dominate an alpha grill

How do you expect to break a PR with that attitude user

>Implying the world wouldnt be better for men if women were the ones who were in control and we were all below them enjoying our lives

>giving up the throne
>ever

It's like you don't understand what it is to be man

Found the autistic insecure manlet

Found the tumblr

Your fatigue could actually be from over eating. You need to push yourself through two weeks of getting your ass moving while eating at a caloric deficit, and you will feel way more energized. Pain is temporary, and all in your brain. Think about Navy Seals. Those dudes go through so much shit and become Navy Seals because they've learned or figured out how to rewire their brain and keep pushing even when the pain would be unbearable for a normie (see Marcus Lutrell's story about getting through buds with a pelvis fracture or something similar with daily running).

Yes, there are ways you can do this. First step is to read the sticky. Read it like 4 times. Study it. Let it become your life guide.

Figure out your tdee with tdeecalculator.net. Make sure you pick sedentary. From there, download My Fitness Pal and track EVERYTHING. Get a digital food scale on amazon, they are like 15 bucks and usually have next day shipping. Take your TDEE and subtract 500-750 calories, then make that your daily goal in MFP. Track EVERY FUCKING THING that passes through your meaty lips and down your gullet. Don't worry about macros right now, just stay under that calorie goal. You may need to modify your diet to include more protein (eggs, chicken, fish, beef) to feel more satiated after meals.

Two really big, really hard things to do, but you HAVE to do them. Stop drinking soda, and stop eating out. Actually shop and make your own food. If you can't into cooking, keep it basic. Grill outside or get a foreman grill. There are some really simple recipes you can google around for. If you don't do these two things, you're never going to make it. I started losing weight two months ago, and I attribute so much of my progress to not eating out and drinking only water. Also, kick the booze to the curb.

If you do only this for a month you will begin to lose weight. When you start getting more energy, find an hour a day to walk.

cont.

it would fail, which is why it's never happened or succeeded in human societies before

>tfw all the strongest and objectively best nations were created by men for men

t. Another insecure manlet

>when you project being short on other people because you can't refute their claims and all you want is to live in a bread line and have everyone's height redistributed by the government

>When you are so insecure you desperately cling to "le man" beliefs to feel better for your sad self and when getting called out for being a MUH FEELINGS retard you start spouting projection/ad hominem because /pol/ told you those things are useful to spout when getting btfo
It is called denial, little hope to people like you3

Don't be a snail. You're supposed to get out of breath. Your heart rate is supposed to go up. Another really helpful tool I got when I started was a fitbit. Make sure you get one that monitors heart rate. Use offerup or craigslist if you're a poorfag. Shoot to increase your steps/mileage with every hour of walking.

You can walk 7 day a week if you're determined (depending on how bad your back pain gets, and how addicted to pain killers you are, painkillers essentially turn you into a giant pussy for pain over time). If you can't walk, ride a bike. If you can't ride a bike, join a gym and sit on one of the seated exercise bikes and do that. Probably one of the shittiest machines at the gym, but it's still way better than sitting on your couch all night.

Once you've gotten that far, try some elliptical training, don't run until your back pain is manageable and you've lost some weight.

As far as getting a PT, I think you would be better served by first meeting with a physical therapist (if you're 30 and don't have insurance what are you doing with your life) and asking them to show you exercises you can do at home to strengthen your back. You may need to get a yoga ball for this. (what actually started my weight loss was a terrible car accident that I had to go to PT for 6 months for). This will help alleviate pain and strengthen your back over time. After that if you want to start weight training and have no idea how to start, ask friends or read reviews and find a reputable trainer in your area. Don't just go to the gym and find whatever asshole they have working there. You should only need a few sessions to work on form for the different exercises, then take it on yourself from there.

cont.

you started the ad hominem attacks sugar, drink bleach or be funny.

None of this means anything if you're not determined to change your life. Seems pretty shit right now, and you need to fix it, but if you aren't sick and tired of being sick and tired, you will try this for a week (maybe) then go back to overeating and never moving. Don't be that guy. Don't be a statistic. Look at yourself in the mirror and get mad at yourself for letting yourself go this far. Don't be a fat fuck. Be a dude who's working on it. Die before you quit.

You can do it man. I'm around for a bit, and people on fit are generally helpful, so ask questions. Come here every day. It will help you stay motivated and focused on your goal.

t. Fatty who is down 34lbs in 61 days, feeling way more alive and more determined than ever.

m8 if you're into femdom, cool, humans aren't matriarchal. Your beta utopia is a retarded fantasy.

Not even that guy, but what the fuck are you on about you raging autist?

>be funny
>why are you upsetting me you're supposed to be entertaining me!!!

>Animal that blindly follows its nature and has no free will, self awareness or critical thinking skills
>thinks he knows when an argument is ad hominem because he is in denial
top kek

I'm just about to head out but thanks man, I appreciate the in-depth response. That all sounds encouragingly do-able. I'll take it on board and post how it's going in these threads.

Best of luck, user.

So, basically, the implication here is that human men need to agree to be more like spotted hyenas because womyn.

Why do you think hyenas ought to be a blueprint for how you act?

Because most humans are stupid mentally retarded people with no critical thinking abilities who prefer to follow
Muh nature
Muh religion
Muh political figure
Muh political belief
Muh culture

It is way easier to be a dumb follower

I eat my first meal right after clock hits 14, train at 17 and i drink protein shake and eat my second meal at 19, before clock hits 20.
Am i intermittent fasting correctly ?

daily reminder that woman body is sexy but pathetic
you can get fungal infection much easier on your genitals
different fat distribution, boobs and smaller muscles make u weaker and worse at sports
you have to wear make up for your face to be pretty

>Because most humans are stupid mentally retarded people with no critical thinking abilities

Like you?

No but it's a good way of showing us that nature shouldn't act as guideline for our behavior.

>''Why you vegan bro? Animals eat other animals that's how the world works. ''
>'' Why aren't you eating your babies bro? That's what nature wants you to do. ''

It's just dumb to see the world this way.

>Getting this triggered by truth
Now that is projecting ;^)

>tfw no gf with a psuedo penis to fuck my boipussy
Hyenas have it so lucky

There are actually some remote African tribes that are similar to this. (which basically proves that niggers aren't actually humans, but rather, in fact, actually are the "missing link" between primates and humans.)

Tfw i just learned that in corruption of champions they have added a hyena tribe if you go to plains, that rape you

Time to drink enough milk or whatever exists that shrinks your penis and turns it into a vagina and go meet them

>be depressed and unmotivated
>blame it on being fat
>start diet and exercizing
>still be depressed and unmotivated
>blame it on calorie deficit

I'm still making progress on my body. But my work is suffering. All I do is shitpost at work, then get home and work out hella hard between video game matches

So literally everyone is wrong except you. That's some top-tier euphoria, lad.

I bet you're a DYEL manlet who came here from /r9k/.

Read the op
>And remember, if you are a loser when fat you ll still be a loser if you are thin, your weight isn't the problem.

I don't think that, but the person who made the OP's pic clearly does, for some bizarre reason.

Now THAT'S edgy.

a 6 hour feed window sounds fine user

Thanks. Is there any other keypoints or is feed window the only thing that matters ?

>MFP recommends I eat at 900 below my tdee to burn 2lbs a week
>do so, but work out on top of that

Will burning too many calories hinder my weight loss progress, if I don't eat to make up for it?

I feel like making brownies. Oreo filled, melted chocolate, nutty brownies with a cheesecake topping. Of course I'm not gonna do it but fuck every time I'm on a cut I get these ideas for cakes and shit even though I don't bake normally and they get stuck in my head and sound like the best idea in the world. Fuck it I'm gonna go take a dump but it's hard sometimes.

>tfw you grilled chicken for the first time last night
Shit was pretty good, should use less oil next time tho

that fatigue problem you have might be low folate, daily drinking crashes your folate really hard, add in a poor diet and its very likely low. Once i treated mine i went from depressed bipolar like, sometimes suicidal for brief periods to normal overnight, get your folate tested user

200celsius oven, wrap chicken in baking foil, 20mins easiest, tastiest. thank me later

You don't really burn that many calories working out. Like running for an hour burns around 600 calories. And you're not doing that are you? Lifting weights/walking doesn't burn nearly as much calories as running for an hour.

burns fat though innit

How fucking hard is it to just use a fat wojack pic each time for the op?

Being in a caloric deficit burns fat.

no thats nonsense. your main concern with high deficits is muscle loss. just overeat protein to compensate.

>stopped counting calories for two weeks
>gained 2.6kg
>too much running has destroyed my knees to the point where even walking for longer than an hour a day makes them ache for hours
>ate a fucking large McMeal with diet coke for breakfast
>ate a chocolate bar for lunch because it's easter
>have 100cals left for the day
>thanks to the cheating I'm now 11kg away from goal weight
>can't even run to make up for it
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

Just ride a bicycle.

You need more discipline. It's okay to eat bad in small amounts, but you shouldn't splurge like you did.

This is the problem indeed. I either autistically count calories and macros, or eat uncontrollably. I don't seem to be able to eat normal food in small amounts.

This or swim.
But you can't be a pussy on the bike or you aren't going to lose much. Also, start carrying gum everywhere. 90% of the time I find I'm not incredibly hungry when I want McDicks. Chew some gum, make a decent meal at home. Always try to have some water to avoid splurging on soda's and to help curb your appetite.

Just drink diet coke. I've never seen a thin person drinking it. Believe me!

>be me
>lose 65 lbs since september
>go to job interview
>more confident and outgoing
>get called back for 2nd interview, looking promising
>girls at current job talking to me more often

It's NOT a placebo, the butterfly effect of weight loss is real

ate a banana and a plum for breakfast.
feels good man.
going to start lifting soon.

Typically the more attractive you are, the more willing people are to be friendly with you. That includes those of the same gender. Weight loss is a good way to accomplish this.

I've lost 31lbs so far this year.

Down to 219 from 250. Can finally do 5 chinups in a row.

I'm visiting my parents tomorrow and I'm sure my dad's gonna have a 12 pack for each of us to drink along with a cigar.

Please pray for me brehs, I can't not drink with my dad but I hope to fuck I don't cave in and eat everything in sight.

Can you bring some healthy snacks or a protein bar? This is exactly why I stopped drinking while cutting, as soon as I get drunk I get all "FEED ME SEYMORE"

>Can you bring some healthy snacks or a protein bar?
Yeah, didnt even think about that.

At most I have 3 beers a week, some weeks I don't drink at all. I'm not worried about the alcohol, I just don't want to fuck my cut up by eating 4 steaks and a pound of cheese and crackers.

eh

little upset with myself. was trying my hardest not to eat anything today (one day a week i totally don't eat anything)

well today, i wasn't hungry at all. like, it sounds weird and difficult to explain but, my stomach wasn't hurting, but i was so weak. i couldn't even move, felt light headed

so, i decide to eat 2 groola bars (they was 100 calories each) and 3 slices of pizza (they was insanely thin, maybe only 200 calories each) and some pretzel sticks

all together under 650 calories or so.

its far under 2k calories but i just wish i didn't do it.

100x 2
200x 3
160=760 calories

i just found out im terrible at math

Bring over a whole carton of blueberries. You can snack on them all night, they are lower cal than anything else you're likely to find in their house, and they have a low glycemic index.

Actually pretty smart, imo. You need to listen to your body. the 3 slices of pizza is a little binge-worthy, and you are probably grossly underestimating the calories, but all in all you're still for sure under 1500 for the day. Fast until you go to sleep, if you get super hungry have an apple or banana.

>eat right
>lose 50 lbs
>start lifting
>fall off the diet wagon, stop tracking
>weigh myself recently
>gained it all back
My only saving grace here is that I continued lifting while eating like shit so hopefully some of the weight is muscle.

thank you, next time i feel the same way, i'll eat some apples (my favorite snack lol)

parents friend brought some over few days ago, (why? idk) so i will munch on them next time :)

>Be 6'6
>Started at 280lbs
>Down to 245 in 3 1/2 months
>Current calorie budget is 1800 calories per day
>800 calories below maintainance
>Actually look half decent now
>Managed to swear off the sugar jew for good
>Ordered a power rack and a bench
>Gonna go get an olympic bar and some weights from a friend that doesn't want them
>Going to lift to correct my physique
>People keep telling me it looks like i've lost alot of weight
>Tfw i'm gonna make it

nigga the max calories a day is 2,000

you eating at 1,800, you only 200 calories below maintenance

>He doesn't know what TDEE is

no, but it sounds fake to let fatties eat far more then they're suppose to

Swimming brah, hardly any pressure on joints and it's fun as fuck

this

Hahahaha women are taking no one's place, retard. Men are turning into pussies and our society is becoming pussified.

>had 5 slices of pizza but was under TDEE
'>still lost weight
i'm gonna make it lads. i'm also eating my first ever protein bar and it tastes awful.

Is it possible for a neet to get fit? I want to get out of the house again but I'm too ashamed of being fat