Products for face/hair?

Products for face/hair?
Since Veeky Forums is not just about health and strength but aesthetics as well for most, what the fuck products do you guys use for your hair and face? I'm especially curious about some good shit for unfucking pores and similar cancer around nose and such.

bumpito

I cut out dairy from my diet and that improved my skin a good amount.
Something that could be tried.

Post-puberty hormone levels.

are you fucking telling me people past their teens don't get shitty skin lol? Is this bait?

I agree, cutting out dairy was huge for my skin. On top of that, if it's not hot and humid out, I generally only wash my face every other day with Dove soap. Let your skin naturally heal itself and skin problems will get better.
Also:
>Shaving with a DE razor, a shaving brush, and a nice aftershave product
>Exfoliating about once a week
>Using American Crew forming cream to style a natural-looking side part (I just apply it to damp hair, blow drying is unnecessary. It falls into place on its own.)

Use a charcoal face wash
Use baby oil on your body before drying off after a shower

As someone with okay skin after accutane (finished it 4 years ago, still had blemishes, large poles, blackheads on nose, occasional zit etc.) but in the last 8 months achieved model tier glowing, clear skin with zero spots/blemishes this is my current routine:

Skin routine:
>moisturize every morning after showering
>retin-a followed by moisturizer twice a week before bed
>indian healing clay + apple cider vinegar mask once every two weeks (on the same day you use retin-a)

Supplements:
>60mg beta-carotene a day (30mg waking up, 30mg before bed)
>12mg Astaxanthin on waking up
>2g Vitamin C (1g waking up, 1g before bed)
>MK-677 15mg before bed (optional but great for increasing collagen production)

Diet:
>I eat pretty shitty food a lot of the time but always have 1 meal with sweet potatoes, tomatoes, and broccoli every day (really makes a difference to skin quality imo)
>Drink about 4L water a day (important)

Lifestyle
>Shower once every day
>Shampoo once a week max (want to avoid as many chemicals on my face as possible, also gives my hair a great texture)
>At least 7 hours of sleep every night

This routine has given me almost perfect skin.

P.S. If you need retin-a, order it online (deepweb for cheapest prices: about $15 for a year supply). I use the weakest stuff right now (0.025% cream) but might move on to stronger stuff in the future.

now we're talking. Any good recommendations for exfoliation or face washes?

Smearing the foreskins of newborns on my face works for me. Recommended by Oprah.

How do I get rid of dark areas in my face? I have them under my eyes and around my nose and it makes me look tired even though I'm not, I sleep enough etc.

show your skin senpai

here ya go

yeah that looks pretty good, you said you only shampoo once a week? What about conditioner or similar shit?

Not bad user

there's usually a thread about skin care on Veeky Forums, if those faggots can help...

Funny its true that since I started getting loads more of dairy due to protein shakes I've had a resurgence of bad skin. Gonna try to cut that shit out

Your skin is 7/10, with most people having a 5. You should be pretty happy with it, considering what other people have.

I would recommend jumping on the Veeky Forums skincare general, or /r/skincareaddiction.

The most basic routine is:

PM:

1. Cleanser (Cerave)
2. Serum/Toner (OST C20)
3. Exfoliate (Stridex pads, pace yourself at once/twice weekly at the start)
4. Moisturise (Cerave)
5. Sunscreen (whatever works)

AM:

Steps 1, 4, 5.

Thanks, will look it up, but do you really need sunscreen from late autumn to early spring?

If there's one thing that you should do to your skin for the rest of your life, it's to wear sunscreen - even ahead of moisturising.

Sun damage is what ages your face.

I'm not very anal about it myself, but you should really try and wear it whenever you go outside - it might not be very sunny but UV rays are still out even on overcast dats. To make it easy for myself I use Cerave's AM moisturiser that has sunscreen in it - I just keep it in the car and put it on whenever I get in.

I spend a lot of time in the car, and my skin is a lot worse on the side facing the window. I wish I started a long time ago. Pic related is a truck driver.

well fuck,will have to unmeme myself, good thing i don't go out often, right?

Jojoba oil and grandpa's pine tar soap.

Massage in a few drops of jojoba oil about 10 mins before you wash. Wash with mild water and the pine tar soap. Then massage in a few more drops of jojoba.

Keeps the skin looking healthy without clogging pores and avoids the use of bullshit exogenous hormones found in all kinds of skincare products that dudes lather all over their faces.

The rest is down to diet, exercise and having a good sleeping pattern.

This is coming from a guy who has had shitty combo skin for years with large ass pores on my nose and a really oily face. Tried endless routines, spent hundreds if not thousands on various products to no real success.
The less I do the better it gets.

Pine tar soap. Jojoba oil. Twice a day.

That's ok, I only go out for work.

I'm just hear for my bunion thread. With skingains and feetgains, and eventually gaingains, I will make socialgains.

yeah shampoo and conditioner whenever my hair starts getting greasy/dandruffy which is usually once every 1.5 weeks

what the fuck, how does it not grease after less than a week of washing with only water?

genetics + it's not very long hair