Are you a herbivore Veeky Forums?

Are you a herbivore Veeky Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=GWoM4ooZBcc

>It's like, they almost expect women to take the lead.

I like how to them it's laughable but shit like that is pushed everywhere in the west.

I wonder if that why social justice didn't take off in Japan, because they somehow cucked themselves without it.

Also I like how they make fun of skinny men. I wish we made fun of skinny men, I went the first 20 years of my life being a complete weak skeleton and thought I was fine because I wasn't fat.

'skinny' in japan literally means skin and bones though

if you're bigger than pic related they'll think you're a faggot

I know that

>I wonder if that why social justice didn't take off in Japan
japan is 99% homogeneous and doesn't have people pushing for equality for everything because of this

Also I all the people seem to have intelligent and thought out answers, or at least know what they're talking about.

None of this 'uhh because like, I don't know hahahahahah' that you see in interviews here in the west.
I know I sound like a weeaboo but I'm not, but just from that video I'm making an observation.

>Ugh I hate men who won't pay for my lifestyle and work 80 hour weeks while I stay home and spend all his money
>I just want a man who will think for me so I can effortlessly drift through life

Holy fuck, people told me asian girls were bad but I didn't know they were this soulless, no wonder Japanese men are constantly jumping in front of subways

Who's that dude, he's pretty...

1000% homo

>>I just want a man who will think for me so I can effortlessly drift through life

>bad

women make shit decisions

>men not giving a fuck about making their life about vagina
>BUT BUT UR HERVIBORE UR SKINNY U FAG PATHETIC SHIT HAHAAHAH .. please pay for my shit and take me out plz hhehe

what'd she mean by this

women shouldn't work and instead should raise kids.
>but then we can't tax people twice for doing the same amount of work

it's more beneficial for a woman to work and earn money than to have a kid and destroy her body, waste a bunch of time, and lose all that money she could have made.

Women's "liberation" was a mistake and now they're just as enslaved as men

this desudesu

I'm booking my ticket

skinny mgtow cuck detected

I'm definitely herbivore
but I haven't really felt enough for a girl in about 3 years to approach her

I want to try my luck in Japan though, these interviews always have top qts in them, I wouldn't mind being rejected by 4 or 5 of these

Whenever someone posts this pic saying Ottermode is most aesthetic, cover up the guy's face and see if he still looks as attractive.

Am i a second degree herbivore by eating herbivores?

>If you were built
>Like me
what

le ebin

are you a herbivore if you don't try, don't care and have so high training volume that you have basically no libido anyway?

sure u fukn weeb

if i were to go to japan and just pretend to be dirty harry (from dirty harry) would the womans there like me?

Fuck off with your courting cunt, I'd rather just give the money that would spent on the date and get my pussy to save time to earn more monies and enjoy myself in other ways. It's all fucking lies and pretending anyway most of the time so why fucking bother.