My gril has started lifting with me

My gril has started lifting with me,
After much consideration I decided she'd be fine just doing my ppl routine alongside me, but wanted to get your autistic opinions.

Also what kind of strength gains should I expect her to make? I know they'll be severely stunted in comparison to a bro but I don't wanna run the risk of either pushing her too hard or letting her get away with an easy workout?

>Also what kind of strength gains should I expect her to make?
have you tried googling this? or do you specifically only want anecdotal evidence from men who've never lifted weights before?

Have you tried googling anything about fitness ever? It's a minefield of sports pseudoscience.

>tfw watched the first 8 episodes of that shit anime
why is it so popular?

+1 to sucking other dudes cocks per week once she realises shes Veeky Forums and doesnt need you anymroe

>why is it so popular?
because people die on screen in bloody ways.

If she actually has the discipline to stick to it then its fine for her.

Upper body strength will basically always be pathetic. It's rare to see a natural woman benching 60kg for even one rep. OHP will like 30kg max.

Squats and deads can get pretty decent for women. 2-3 plate deads and anywhere between 60kg and 100kg squats can be realistically achieved for the average girl without getting fat. Though she would have to eat a surplus to get to those numbers.

Bitter virgin detected

>Armin
literally the worst animoo character to ever exist. i would rather watch hughes and nina die 1000 more times before i watch another second of armin

She's very adamant on not getting chubby, I obviously want her to turn into Wonder Woman but she probs just wanna be toned(TM).
I'll make sure she gets her protein thanks for the useful reply

muh waifus and titanfus

>be me
>be Veeky Forums
>be poorfag
>8.5/10 face, 6/10 body gf
>get her Veeky Forums
>leaves me bc i "cant provide for her needs anymore"
>starts fucking richfag chad
>round 2
>new gf 7/10 face, 5/10 body
>get her Veeky Forums
>is bi
>stops fucking me
>fucking exclusively women
>literally rolling in puss since Veeky Forums
>decides she is lesbo now
>break up
just bitter

I think it's up there with deht notu

>I know they'll be severely stunted in comparison to a bro

Just slip her some PEDs without her knowledge. You get a consistent gym bro and she gets gains. It's a win-win situation really.

im sorry user

until she consistently loses tit gains and ends up with a clit-dick like Chyna

how poor are you?

>24yr. old
>$25k CAD retail sales job originally
>moved to $45k CAD inside sales
>starts fucking chad ~2mo. before taking inside sales job
>chad is junior associate in investments/acquisitions for some bank
>probably makes ~$80k CAD base and 6 figures after bonus
>hes a curlbro though so w/e

what gym do you go to if poor? planet fitness? or home gym?

gym called 24/7 fitness for $24/mo. we only have 5 pl8 so occasionally i have to bench with 1 pl8 on one side and a bargain bin of 5,10,25,35s on the other

are you tellin me you didnt get to the part with the female titan and the investigation? finish it dued

PPL is bad for a beginner, it's too much volume and too much work. it's hard to stick to.
my girlfriend is the weakest human being I've ever seen,but she's getting stronger.
test her 5 rep max every once in a while to see if it's time to up the intensity.