Veeky Forums humor

does anyone have this joke progress pic:
>top is chubby guy, has story in caption about how his gf left him and shit
>bottom is random fit guy, has story in caption about how he's not that guy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sIIxkrhV1Sg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't. But I have this.

I know this is a joke but anyone have tips on becoming black? (personality wise too)

find a Jewish friend and do anything today and also look to rap videos for a male role model

ask Lenny

is this real ?

are you retarded

no if you look at it again you'll see the first guy is white but the second guy is a black man

are you high?

Last thread was abortion worthy. Let's change that up a bit and make Veeky Forums humor great again.

you could be my boyfriend for the night, n-no homo

there ya go, sport

was this nofap with keto?

8/8 made me laff senpai

Fuck me I'm a fat dyel and still dont know proper deadlift form but this made even me cringe.

what the actual fuck

Normies think this is ok m8.

Extremely low quality bait and you fell for it.

Retards.

Someone needs to make a version where her head pops off, crashes through the ceiling, and then goes into orbit.

Okay he was just making sure she kept her chin up during a DL. Probably trying to correct a bad habit in her form.

he should focus on her rounded back
also
>training form on heavy weight

ask Tom Jones

Keeping your chin up during a deadlift IS a bad habit in form.

23/1 IF + GOMAD

kek

Wtf? This is not true. Master Rip tells us to look into the mirror in our own eyes.

Rip indicates a way to activate your lats and keep the neutral spine form, getting a chin spot like that stupid cunt is not good form

your chin (neck more accurately) is supposed to be tucked in

/owg/

Because/ fit/ and autism go hand in hand.

it's a continuing proccess for most of us but with time we'll all make it.

Start shoplifting and yelling a lot

damn, humor threads have taken a dive since last time I was here...

one severely autistic sluthater managed to dox him. he is a self-made millionaire and married rich if I recall correctly. no joke

the user guy or the chad?

the jock. married, many kids, pretty good looking wife, mid 30s now. biggest red pill I ever saw

Poo in the Loo

youtu.be/sIIxkrhV1Sg

It seriously makes me sad to watch people train in retarded ways like this, because they're clearly putting in time and effort, but they'll get minimal gains because of their retarded programs.

holy shit her form is so bad

I fucking died.

What is it with uff guys and their calves? I know this one guy, lifts 6 days a week, looks fucking stellar, still is self conscios about his fucking calves, does calve raises every day. What the hell man.

>TFW as a former fat fuck I have excellent calves from carrying my fat ass around for years

Delet

That's hilarious, source?

>Implying they didn't bait you
>Implying you didn't bait me
>Implying implications

From the thumbnail I thought it was gonna be some cuck shit but 10/10 made me laugh gj

Some /v/ thread months ago

>fucking chad

>that filename

Clarence Kennedy is Millhouse

>trade center*