Would you rather be 5'7 with a 8 inch dick or 6'2 with a 4 inch dick?

strawpoll.me/12746352

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12746352
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/XYY_syndrome
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter_syndrome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>strawpoll.me/12746352
6'2 most women couldn't tell the difference between 6 and 4 inches, and they certainly wont take 8 inches casually so anal is out of the question and so are a bunch of fun positions.

also why would you choose to be short? lol

>most women couldn't tell the difference between 6 and 4 inches
Is that a fucking joke? There is a clear difference between the two and 4.5 inches is pretty much the minimum length for a useful penis.
I'm 6'2 and would pick the first one. Being tall isn't worth much. Women regularly remark that I'm tall but what is that worth? My sister and the last girl I dated said I'm too tall, lol. Manlets and their inferiority complex man.

I'm already 5`7 with a 4 inch dick. Kill me now

I fucking love these edits

lol i aint walking around with a 4inch mini cock. fuck that shit. and im 5'8 with a 7incher rn so id take an inch off my height for an inch to my cock anyday

>be tall with small penis and have sex
>be short with big dick and be a virgin

pick one. once you're at a point where someone wants to fuck you it doesn't matter

If you vote for 5'7 8" you're probably a manlet who's come to terms with his height but not his penis.

6'2 easy
Even going by the assumption that women won't fuck you in either of these (which isn't true), being 6'2 gives you much more in life than "muh women".

lol u really are an idiot. being tall doesnt instantly make u not autistic or get laid. and 4 inches extra cock size is mad as fuck, even if the poll was 5'5 not 5'7 id take it. no way no matter the height would i want a 4inch pincock

>being this delusional
When will they ever learn?

there are about 4 billion people on the planet with 4 inches of dick doing just fine.

there's prob like 100 million over 6'2.

yeah im gonna go with tall... lol this idiot.

Most girls I'm with complain I'm too big. Thrusting balls deep can make them bleed depending on how long their canal is. I'm 6.5". I can't imagine how it would be being 8". I'm guessing most girls can't take it all the way.

Also, my girlfriend thinks my hammer is 8". I've asked girls to estimate a dicks length with their finger tips and they'll say 6" is 8". 4" is 6". I don't think it's to be kind either. Most girls never measure anything other than their waistline.

I'm a women and I would choose a man with money and status over any dick or height size

I want someone who can take care of me, feed me, buy me good food and make my life easy, not some dead beat jobless chad who can't even do his own laundry. If I wanted a genetic masterpiece with height and dick I'd just fuck chad or a nigger

>I am a woman
Stop lying you autistic faggot

>i'm a women
>women

no you're not. you're also dumb

>I want
good for you, nobody gives a shit

5'7 cause I'd be significantly taller and have more dick than currently

-manlet

Really low quality bait. Are you from bodybuilding.com? I've noticed that newfags from there post the shittiest bait. It's like haha look I'm funny and bad at trolling. Like Nigga put some effort into it. Pretend your a 49 year old man who's trying to lose weight and improve your health so it's easier to leave your 38 y/o wife for a decent looking 30 something. Then proceed to say something like, she's cheated on me a few times and it fills me with (()). Is there hope? You'll get all the retard fags who want to be helpful responding with well thought out posts and shit but this entire time it was just a prank. That would be a decent thread.

Pass on both.
Remain 6'2" with a 6" willy.

6'2" 4" is objectively better

make it 6'2" 2" and it's more balanced

so what you are saying, everyone who is a male + some alliens, cause world pop is about 7.5, all have dicks of 4 inches?

>Heh, wasn't I the best?
>(Ugh, it's finally over. Good thing I faked my orgasm) Uh of course you stud ;) (can't wait to get out of here)
>Hope I didn't hurt you. Say, how big do you think Mjolnir is?
>Myo... What?
>Mjolnir, that's what I call my hammer!
>(Holy shit, how insecure and autistic can you be dude) Ehhh... Hehe you're the biggest I've had! Definitely 8 inches!
>I knew it, right?
>Riiiiight. (Thank god a taxi is driving by) Oh hey my taxi has arrived! Gotta go!
>C-call me!
>(Door slams shut)
>Boy, can't wait to impress my buddies on the internet

The poll is pretty even, but I think with these options I'll just stick to 6' with 6"

>how insecure and autistic can you be dude
Sums up your post alright.

>tfw 6'3 with 8.2"

Dude, you're way overthinking this. I'm 5'8 and I'd rather keep my 6.5 inch penis than go get fucked by 2 full inches just to be over 6 foot. I'm 21 and have had sex with 6 or 7 girls (was totally wasted and don't even know for one of them). You can get pussy at any height bro, if you can't take home at least 6-7/10 pussy from a bar or club, or get a FWB that's at least that good looking, it's because of your busted face, not being short lol.

Well, I'm 5'8 with an eight incher. So I can confidently say it works out pretty well.
>Believing the height meme
This is why you don't get laid.

>you're delusional and your girlfriend secretly thinks you're a faggot.
Shorten your posts plz. Half of us are illiterate.

I'm already 6'1 with a 7 3/4 inch dick. Why would I need any change when I'm living the life?

>tfw 6'2 with national average

it looks small on my bulky frame. But it gets the job done I guess.

6'2, what's the point of having a big dick if you're never gonna use it

>6" girth 6" length
>never been complimented on my penis
is girth just a meme or what

I'm 6'4" with a 7.5"x6" donger and it honestly is too big for most girls I've been with. My current girlfriend barely enjoys sex with me except for a few positions because it is too painful for her, make her bleed sometimes, nasty stuff. Actually wish I had a more modest 6"x5" inches tbqh.

My height on the other hand is the greatest gift a man could receive. Perfect master race height, girls always give me attention and ask how tall I am, guys look at me with envy. Not even trolling, 8/10 face too, hit the genetetic lottery I guess aside from nogains(been lifting around 4 years and still can't even 1/2/3/4 pl8) and former crippling anxiety and depression.

Being tall is the best brahs, big dick doesn't mean anything except for bragging on the internet

how big is national average?

godspeed

>tfw 6'3 and 7" d

neither

I'm just over 6 inches, and it is not unusual for my girlfriend to get sore or bruised when we really get into it. I can't imagine 8 inches being really fun.

Is 5'5 with 10inch donger an option?
>>manlet gains are easier
>>not wanting to do anal with your 10 inch butt wrecker

6.5 isn't hurting anyone, I'm 7.2 and girls enjoy it. If you go in before foreplay than even a 4 incher would hurt.

A short guy's penis size doesn't matter because they'll never get to use it anyway.

7.2 hahaha why even bother typing .2 you insecure faggot

I'd could gain 2 inches in both height and dick length, or 9 inches of height and lose 2 inches of penis

I'll pick the first one

>5'7 with a 8 inch dick
>dick looks even bigger because of your height
>less chance to get gfs
>but better chance to get taller gfs
>can satisfy their tall girl cavern pussies

>6'2 with a 4 inch dick
>dick looks microscopic compared to you
>have to use only two fingers to masturbate
>utter embarassment in bed
>but at least you can still admire yourself fully clothed

hard choice desu

>.2

Lol this one was the funniest yet.
"Kickstarter for the dead baby"

It all boils down to,

"Would you rather invest a long time on getting a girlfriend and easily satisfy her, or be able to get a girlfriend easily but have a hard time satisfying her?"

For myself, I would rather be 6'2 with a 4 inch dick, just because I would rather do the easy thing first and then, when doing the hard thing, even if I fail, I wouldn't have invested much time in it, meanwhile if I'm 5'7 with a 8 inch dick, I would have a bad time finding a girlfriend, and if I fail satisfying her, all that time I invested in conquering her would be gone.

come to think of it, Chad is full of niggers

I'm already 5'7 so it's whatever. Monster dong pls.

its not fair

I don't need 8 inches but I really don't want to be 4 inches

I'm 5'9'' with a 7 3/4' D. I would trade 1/2 ' of D for 3' of height.

Best I can do is 1' of D for 2' of height.

>this guy wants to have a 1.75" dick and be 8'9" tall
Man, I wish I was one of those wish granting genies because I'd make you regret that

i'm 5'9" with almost 8". wife said she would rather me be taller. says dick hurts during anal and sometimes during vaginal. what do you do when your wife says your dick is to big?

5'7 obvsly.

It's not like I'll ever get to use my dick, but at least I won't have the urge to kill myself every time I jerk off.

Probably 6'2" because at the end of the day I don't really care what women want and the extra height would generally make me more aesthetic

5'7

Quads of truth.
t. lanky dicklet

5'7 so I can be an inch taller and an inch longer

>tfw 6'6 but 4.5 inch penor

I'm already 6'2" with a 4.5" dick , feels bad man ;_;

Well on one hand my dick is 7.5 inches but it hasn't really made it any easier to get girls, I've only had sex with two people, big dicks are overrated

On the other hand a 4 inch benis is way too small, I wouldn't choose the 4 inch dick even if you offered to make me 6'5, male model handsome and ripped like Steve Reeves

>extremely tall
>extremely small penis

user I unironically think you might have XYY chromosome syndrome or Klinefelter syndrome

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/XYY_syndrome
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter_syndrome

>tfw 6ft tall and 8 inch pen0rz

We all can't be genetically gifted. Some of you have to be subhuman manlet and peenlets.

I'll talk to my doc about it, I know the height is genetic since my dad is 6'5 and mom is 5'10

OR
Be 4'7 with a 12 inch dick?
Think about it, itd be like another limb, youd be the cartwheeling master
>rough depiction

>ywn have tripod stability for shooting long rifles
feels bad

oh wait I thought I was on /k/
>ywn have tripod stability for hyuge OHP numbers

>tfw 5'11 and 8 1/2 peen
>would gladly give 3 inches of peen for 1 inch height just so Veeky Forums can't make fun of me anymore

kill me

I never asked for this feel

tfw 6'1 8inch peepee white with nice hair and face decent frame but autistic with horribley fucked teeth

8 inch dick= easier to keep girlfriend
6'2''=easier to get girlfriend
also...girth?

>inferiority complex

im already 5'7 so gimme that dick i dont wanna be a tall freak and ruin my lifts

tfw never once fell for the penis insecurity meme until recently and now I can't stop thinking about it because I'm obsessive-compulsive

leading myself down the path to self destruction...

I'm a solid 6 inches btw yet still ruminate on being small

>wish my dick was bigger
>have fetish for women taller than me
>wish I could make gains easier

braindead easy question for me famalam

>there are about 4 billion people on the planet with 4 inches of dick doing just fine.

7.5 billion people on Earth.

Half are female.

You are a fucking idiot.

theres these places called china and india, and they've both been aborting most of their girls for the last 3 decades

so this thread pretty much confirms Veeky Forums is tall virgin dicklets?

yeah china and india are such a fucking sausage fest it's ridiculous, male to female ratio is at least 3 to 1 but their governments lie about the stats. in india there are granny rape squads.

they've got a HUGE problem on their hands in another 5 years, i except solutions will be picked between:
>sex robots
>massive global war to thin the herd
>push the gay shit so they fuck each other

it's all part of human depop strategy. if you're a woman in asia you basically have a golden ticket in your vagina by the time you hit late teens as there will be dozens of eligible bachelors to choose from and you can just sit on your ass at home and do nothing for the rest of your life. when 3rd wave feminism hits those countries they are going to get completely fucked internally.

why the fuck is it so close

47% of you would want a small dick in return for negligible height?
women don't even care about height WHATSOEVER
its a complete meme

but dick size does matter

What nation?

US is 5.5"

4.5 is soundly below average, but isn't "extremely small" in medical terms

You have it completely fucking backwards kiddo. Women love height study after study have proven this. It's the male equivalent of a fat ass. Height also correlates with IQ and earning potential. The halo effect is real. Meanwhile most Asian guys and have 4inchers and they do just fine plus most women don't cum from penis in vagina sex your ability with your mouth and fingers is far more important in sex than your penis size

> 6'3"
> 9"x6"

no matter what option I chose I'm taking a loss

people here are already making fun of those below 6'2. 6'0 is not enough anymore
and to answer OP question - of course I would choose 6'4. There is nothing worse than being a manlet, and with jelqing and bathmate I could extend my dick to 5 , while you cant do anything about your height.

i am 5'7'' with an 8'' dick. i'd much rather be 6'2'' with a 4'' dick

I'm doing fine with 5'6 and 8 inch dick right now, so moving up 1 inch is an easy decision, kek

>t. manlet dicklet whose only hope is getting gold diggers

Rather stay 6'2" with an 8" dick to be honest, but if I had no choice I'd keep my dick and drop down to 5'7".

not even funny anymore

there is nothing in this world that would make me want to be under 6'3. i'd rather be 6'3 and without a dick than a manlet

are you at least attractive?

I'm 5'8" with 8 inches. I'm perfectly fine staying where I'm at.

rather stay 6'5" with 8.5x6.5

stay cucked manlet