What is a "healthy diet"?

What is a "healthy diet"?

Vegan diet.

whole-foods, plant-based diet

One that has all the necessary macronutrients to be considered "complete", and one in which the caloric density rarely exceeds your basal metabolic rate.

faggot.

Vegan diet + either a piece of steak of a pork sausage every day. Not joking.

0 meat 0 grease

vegan diet

sciene says so;

nutritionfacts.org

this tbdesu

anything that is under your tdee

Pescatarian (fruit, veggies, seafood)

Lots of plants, some fish, a little fatty meat.

White rice, vegetables, and a bit of beef heart every day (it has everything a vegan diet lacks). Little bit of fruit is alright too for the antioxidants.
Use algae oil and flaxseed oil to keep your Omega 3:6 ratio at 4:1.
As for protein hemp is probably the best but it is also pretty expensive. If youre using estrogen blockers then you might as well just use soy protein

I was pretty autistic about this stuff and this is what I concluded would be the perfect diet but at the same time I learn something new every day

Vegan diet alone.Getting protein from plants is way easier

My vegan nibba

A diet that is low in cholesterol, saturated fat and foods that are likely to cause cancer.

So, like everyone has said, a whole food vegan diet is probably the GOAT.

If you don't wanna make that commitment, just don't eat a lot of animal products or junk food

Why specifically white rice?

White rice is actually pretty much the worst version of rice nutritionally.

Use white basmati rice if you do, it has a much lower GI than other white rice

Whole food plant based is correct and I'm not even a samefag.
Inb4 ketocucks and 300 replies

thread overrun with veganfags already i see

if you eat enough. 20% vegetables, 20% fruits, 10% nuts/seeds and 50% rice, potatoes, legumes.

You will feel light and like a king if you do so.

So it's pretty much decided that half the people are claiming that carbs, vegetables, fruits etc are the answer and the other half are claiming the exact opposite that oils, protein, etc are the answers.

The fuck

Brown rice is the worst though, its full of antinutrients.

A diet that is healthy.

well just ask yourself what sounds better, fruits and vegetables or meat and more protein than you can ever digest. And also ask yourself if huge amouth of oil is healthy for you since most of it is proceed and is not nearly as nutritious as vegetables and fruits.

>sounds better