Bracelets/Wristbands

Will wearing any kind of bracelet or wristband will help me look more cool and less autistic ? Will it help me to be perceived as more social and acceptable ?
Do you wear them ?
If you do please suggest any

Get a watch faggot

I make solid steel bracelets, chicks love them and love watching me make them.

Watches are too big fag.
I keep seeing guys with gfs. Lots of them wear simple home made bracelets.
It looks cool tho

>Veeky Forums

i own one, but i have not worn it once. afraid it will make me look like pic related.
the only socially acceptable accessory for men are watches. maybe also religious symbols if you are religious.

how do i get hairy forearms and hands like that?

Maybe but i want to know what /fit thinks

>Watches are too big fag.
How am i the fag when you're a wristlet who'se noodle wrists cant even support a time piece.

I have a small bead bracelet, it looks good and some girls mentioned they liked it.

watched look autistic for anyone under 40 to wear because everyone knows you have a phone in your pocket that you can check the time on.

Not big for my wrists but they stick out to much and its another topic. We are talking about bracelets or wristbands here. Zyzz was wearing them

>will wearing jewelry or unnecessary adornments make me look cool and less autistic?

No. It makes you look more autistic because it isn't natural to you and is something you're trying to "pull off"

Accessories are useless and don't matter at all. People won't reject you just because you don't wear a bracelet. I also am a firm minimalist, I don't keep shit I don't need or use. Helps me to stay organized. So why should I keep this junk with next to 0 benefits?
Btw - the most commonly seen useless accessory are sunglasses. Make sure you are not ugly if you wear them, because that's just pathetic.

It's a fashion accessory brah
It's as autistic as wearing a bracelet or necklace

>tfw cant pull of bracelets becausse I am a wristlet

OP here.I myself am ultra minimalist too. I dont wear fancy clothes nor any kind of accessories. Thats why i am thinking to change my looks and see if something about how people perceive will change

only autists think this

>look more cool and less autisti
You're not supposed to put so much thought into this. Maybe it's better you don't wear it.

Dunno really. I'm wearing a

t.autist

get a paracord bracelet so you can hang yourself on the go

This
I think all these accessories help with ice breaking. If you aare a plain pelmen the girl wont find anythig to compliment you about besides your body or face and this will be awkward for her so as a result she will not compliment you at all. But if you wear some shinny bracelet or even trash then you can get a compliment or at least something to talk about

AUTISM INTENSIFIES

holy shit,I can literally smell the autism

Get a Swiss watch and not that American trash

Why this is autism. This is practical stuff. I literally saw a girl compliment my friends bracelets irl

If wearing a wristband by /fit 's opinion is autistic then Zyzz (The KIng) was an autist too ?

Same. I'm honestly contemplating just not wearing clothes when i go out cause it's too much of a hassle to have.

>sunglasses
>useless

As long as they have polarized lenses, they are very useful. Unless you want snowblindness. And trust me, you don't want snowblindness.

Fix your physique and personality before worrying about shit like this.

yea absolutely he just pretended not to be for the most part

I look really good with festival bands but always tame them off. hairy arms, thick wrists and good forearms. if you are pale and have skinny hairless forearms, dont wear them. if your arms look good, doesnt matter.
rather wear a watch

Barely a bracelet but i got it at the WYD