Chronic fatigue

I am such a lazy piece of shit I can't understand. I always wake up tired even after I slept 8 fucking hours. I just can't accomplish anything, I never have energy. Background

>23/ 160lbs/ 5'9/ 12% bf
>used to lift hard but stopped since november
>full time student, 2 jobs
>often sleep 6 hours
>eat a lot of carbs

What could be wrong?

>tired
>eats lots of carbs
Diabetes

You have worms in your intestines.

Bump, same issue. Got my blood tested and waiting for results.
Can you elaborate?

I thought about it too and got tested but doctor said I'm perfectly fine. My parents own a bakery and eat a lot of spelt, kamut and whole wheat bread. They ate bread Ll their life and never had diabetes but is it possible to have it for eating too much bread/pasta?

those worms eat your food. The food has to go through intestines

me too, I sleep 7-8 hours, still lift 5/6 days a week, but I'm always exhausted. Pls no bully, but I'm a girl and I eat 1150-1200 calories a day, any advice?

Have ur blood tested for anemia

What's your weight? That's a low calorie count even for a girl unless you're like 5" and 45kg or something

>>often sleep 6 hours
6 hours is not enough for someone your age and activity/stress level

>work 2 jobs
>full time student
I would be tired too OP

I'm cutting, but 5'6 and 140. I'm doing a split and I lift 1.5-2 hours a day depending on which muscle group, and about 30 min on cardio. I bet between 1000-1350 a day, which I feel is a lot? Should I up calorie count?

Nigger I sleep 12 hours a day and a minimum of 9. Drink 2 liter of coke a day and energy drinks then still tired!

I'm going to need a full body picture of you to better understand your situation

Want to know what carbs turn into? Sugar.

So reduce carbs intake?

how much pot are you smoking?

Try nofap
Me help this alot, after 1Week on NoFap i have much more energy and motivation

I don't smoke at all

The energy/motivation only lasts a day or two

I used to be the same way OP. I got a sleep test and it turned out I was narcoleptic. Get this shit checked out.

Welcome to adulthood.