Is he natty or not???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jmQtSMIrHsc
liveleak.com/view?i=eae_1323655068
youtube.com/watch?v=XqbRiNbm5WA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

No, and who cares.

not natural. You wont find a natural who is as lean as him without looking like shit. Doesn't mean he is on some jeff seid shit, but he isn't natural

So what is he on then? Im same weight height age as him, lifting for 6 years and nowhere near as aesthetic

>is he natty?
nope
>does he have a nice physique
yes

steroids

Likely a heavy dose of testosterone and not much else. His whole body isn't covered in dick skin and his shoulders aren't riddled with striations - so that throws stuff like trenbolone out the window.

desu probably less than 1000mg T

Is everyone stupid? Even if he isn't natty, his physique is naturally attainable. Plus, I'm videos he doesn't look as good as his pictures. Maybe the pictures are a bit of adobe gains or maybe he finds perfect lighting, angles, etc (he even has a video about the difference angles andighting can make, pic related).

I guarantee that if you cut out his head, people would say that the first pic is natty and second pic is not natty but they're literally just a change of angle, lighting, posture, tan, etc.

Is his hair more attractive in the right pic, or was that unintentional?

>looks better in pics than in vids
Wtf are you talking about?

It's illegal

quick, call the cops on him!

>dude did you hear Connor Murphy banged Stacy last night?

He is bigger than me so he must be on steroids

>Is he natty or not???

I don't like him -> Not natty

Doubt its intentional but who knows

oh now I get it why he is always at that one spot, it's because the overhead lighting is spot on there

Idk sometimes he doesn't look like a fake natty

daylight

youtube.com/watch?v=jmQtSMIrHsc

>doesn't look like a fake natty

Is he the next Zyzz? He has 700k subs and has accomplished more than Zyzz. All he needs to do is just go to raves and festivals in Europe now.

>and has accomplished more than Zyzz

Nigga even normies know Zyzz meanwhile this is just the prank guy.

bro im gonna copy this kid. Hes only been around for a year...

I'm taking my fucking shot. All I need is a good asian side kick who can film and edit n shit. Where do I find one?

>even normies know Zyzz

not true at all

Even if some random normie knows him, is after his death.

Make a thread on /b/ and ask what their names are then, ok?

I dont give a shit whether or not this dead eyed autist is natty or not. He isnt scoring, he just autistically stands there as if >[REEEEEEEing internally]
While roasties touch him because they have never seen "moosul" before. Connor why dont you fucking post lifting videos because if I wanted to see a woman touch an autistic kid, Id watch the video of the nurse jerking off that hung, wheelchair bound, retard.

Now stop SHITTING UP MY FUCKING BOARD AND DELETE THIS SHITTY THREAD SINCE WE ALREADY HAVE 5 OTHER ONES JUST LIKE IT.

Source of nurse fap

>posting on Veeky Forums
>normie

/r/Veeky Forums brought all the normies to the yard

Low dose tren doesn't give dick skin..... Source; run 200mg tren a week sometimes

HELL FUCKING YEAH
I HAD TO DIG FOR THIS ONE
liveleak.com/view?i=eae_1323655068

Connor is definitely natty and you are all retarded. Do you guys never go to the CBT's???? Just look at the one lotus posted, look at and then tell me Connor is not natty.

Well you only have to look at lotus' legs to know he is natty

Okay and Connor doesn't have great legs either

What exactly is some Jeff Seids shit?

Watch this, then tell me about skipping legday

that guy you posted has lmao0legs

Its really easy to have good upper body if you have crackhead legs like the twink you posted

What are you talking about? I think they are atleast proportionate to his upper body?

>no hamstings
>arms looks bigger than legs from the side
>aesthetic, totally doesnt skip legs

Either that is you or your cockriding an user, either way. STOBBIT

I'm just saying dude you are pretty critical for someone who looks better than 80% of Veeky Forums , I'm sure you also think Connor Murphy isn't natty, right? Cmon dude

what physique competitors use

while connor may just be on 500mg test, jeff is most likely using test, tren, winstrol, masteron, and most likely some others, depending on what he is trying to achieve

He includes lifting footage in vids on his vlog channel.

I'd say possibly natty.

youtube.com/watch?v=XqbRiNbm5WA

His transformation video

Of course he's fucking natty he has the pathetic "ottermode" (more like faggot mode amiright?) body that only gay twinks lust after. I had a better looking body than him after 6 months in the gym without even dieting. Get a grip faggots, his body is not impressive at all.

sure larper cuck

Justin Bieber looks better than 80% of Veeky Forums

The bar isnt too high.

How hard is it just to workout legs once or twice a week?

post body

>Those retarded comments

Fitness youtubers were a mistake

Nice bait

why do they start when theyre like 11 no shit you werent ripped at 11

Oh my god, dude. You're my hero

laughed out loud

>quick, call the cops on him!
gimme the phone number of da cops and i'll do it!

>one guy brings up Jeff unprovoked
joff we know that's you now plz go and stay go