E2UDrn

comfy af here and if you're fast enough you'll catch the dip just now

Lol fuck off pajeet

Is this the new Link?

not a pajeet and also not a whale so no harm done if you singup on me

don't miss out

unironically this

just keep accumulating
i honestly don't care if it goes down to $0.04 this shit is gold in the next 6-12 months

Sure thing Rasheed

ladies and gentlemen,this is the defenition of a really stupid idiot

i am too lazy to buy now, i am im bed.
if it is under 9.5 tomorrow i will continue to buy everything till 9.5 so if you weakhanders wanna sell place the order and you are bagfree tomorrow

No, LINK is actually good. This is a total unknown. In the best case their exchange could become not shit and gain people who use it for something other than the COSS coin itself. In the worst case they shut down and it becomes worthless. That hypothetical worst case future wouldn't happen in the near term so COSS is still a safe bet if you just want to wait for some more UI updates and coin additions and see how things go. It's a nice coin to throw a little bit of money in and forget about since you don't really have to worry about missing the peak: if this thing moons you won't even WANT to sell since the massive volume increase on their exchange will go into your pocket.

>Just wait until November 3rd

when do i get my free shit this week?
the snapshot occurred today right?

usually takes 2 days, but volume was so shit you’ll just get some coss and eth scraps

you forgot the realistic case, the exchange keeps losing volume and your coss weekly gains will be pretty much 0 and coss will bleed for months

>fiat coming soon

I KNOW ISN'T IT FUCKING GREAT?

I tripled my stack today. If this keeps up I'm just gonna dump all my other coins and own .5% of the total supply.

This right here. Nearing 100k now.

i wish i could be there when reality hits you

Of course it had to be a dumb satania poster

your dumb ass knows even if the coss coin itself was not worth shit that everyone still gets a portion of every coin on the exchange which adds up over time. You are a complete retard and deserve your wojacks.

pnd here

discord.gg/qdFysP2

lol but the only thing being exchanged there is coss

also how much is 0.00000012 ethereum per week in 1 year?

i actually believe this guy, theres been some megawhale throwing around like 100BTC+ on COSS every single week buying right upto 9.5 on the dot

Merchant payment portal also gets paid out to token holders. That's why I'm rocking ~6.5% annual return on my COSS with the exchange utilization being fucking shit.

>LINK and ENJ added soon, guaranteed to increase volume

First exchange for Enjin, first real exchange for VEN (lol 10 trillion coins). Should be interesting. They had a nice uptick when they were the only place to get SUB, hope they keep the momentum this time now that payouts are in place.