How does genetics come into lay when one brother makes more gains than the other?

How does genetics come into lay when one brother makes more gains than the other?

pic related

Because the other brother is older, and had more time to roid.

do you mean brother as in people who share both genetic parents or brother as in two Basketball Americans?

genetics never aren't in play

if you think you and Doug Young are of the same genetic stock and he just lifted harder than you did, you are mistaken

he could have put in 10% of the effort you did and still eaten you alive in every lift

Genetics are one thing, but the guy on the right is clearly roiding

>>TFW basketball America
>>Can't ball for shit

I'm an embarrassment to my people. I can electronics into space but I can't put a ball in a hoop

Apparently naive suburban white kids need the obvious stated for them:

NIGGERS DO STEROIDS AND LIE ABOUT IT.

I mean, honestly think about it - these "people" regularly do heroin/cocaine/meth etc., why wouldn't they also have access to steroids if they wanted them?

It's stupid to even think that they wouldn't not only have access, but buy them in a heartbeat if they had any aspiration to get buff, and then put on their GUD BOI DINDU NUFFIN act and pretend it's all just genetic.

Niggers fooled you because you are soft and naive and spend too much time online and never leave the suburbs.

Yeah but the right brother won the REAL battle, the face.

it's still black

> heroin/cocaine/meth

you just listed a bunch of white people drugs senpai.

also go back to pol pls

you think niggers do not do these?

have you ever met a nigger before?

> Ah gon go 2 da welfare git sum fewd staymps den hit up da mefadome klinik

In all honesty, the guy on the right is much hotter.
The guy on the left is creepy already.

But the right guys wrists are really thin. He got a small frame and will never be thicc.

One is on steroids, the other is not

>left
>your body on tren + test-e + HGH
>right
>your natty body on skateboard squats

stop it

guy on the right isnt even flexing??? wtf???

Im black, have black friends, and used to live in a pretty shitty neighborhood. The frugs you listed are a common problem amongst white ppl. Meth, in particular, is a huge issue is white suburban areas.

The only time you hear about black people and meth/heroine/cocaine is if they're selling it to the white suburbanites.

Two of the most common drugs in the black community are crack for the rrally poor folks and weed for basically everyone else dumb enough to get caught.

left - african american
right - african

Why does the guy on the left have a pair of chicken legs?

Oops I meant right
Pardon me I have autism.

them cunts from aus m8

>how does genetics come into play when one person made more gains than this other person with similar, but still unique genetic makeup
hmmm I wonder

also roids

Left brotha is all geared up while Right brotha is not. I'm not judging in a negative sense. Hell I think they should be legal. But just the truth.

one is roiding, the other doesn't even lift

you have to go back

Better get to entertainin' whitey before you get opressed!

hard work and determination obviously

>im black
>ppl
>rrally
>Told guy to go back to /pol/ for calling niggers niggers
Fuck off back to Beddit, Sambo. Even better, take the next boat ride back to Liberia where you belong.

Right is the natty limit

Well, the dude on the left is clearly using roids.

That aside, I read somewhere that the female immune system attacks male hormones in utero. Leading to reduced testosterone for younger male siblings.

I'm also pretty sure that a certain amount of genes are the product of random mutations. It's like 49% from each parent or something.

>genetics

roids, detication and manletism

guy on the right looks better 2bh

dude on the right is honestly goal body.

how long would that take to achieve bros

While what you're saying is sort of true, blacks also use meth and heroin plenty. They don't do regular meth mind you, they do "Molly" which nowadays is just random amphetamines mixed with a tiny bit of MDMA if you're lucky. Plenty of heroin in the black community, hell the golden era of black jazz musicians was destroyed by it.

Like a year of proper diet and lifting

nutrition, the guy on the right probably eats like a manlet and works out for max around 2-3 years

Oh (You)

lol grew up in Oakland and Richmond you lying ads bigger. Blacks do every kind of drug they can get their hands on. Hell my neighbor got hurt, didn't get it taken care of so it crippled him so he could disability and good opiods all paid for with my tac dollars. Blacks do not profit one benefit to any country they exist it, they're a net drain on the world. Imagine if no blacks lived on africa, what kind of paradise whites and Asians would create

Wow /pol/ has sure been leaking.

what the fuck is this nigger trying to say

>mistyping while phone posting totally invalidates my couter argument
Nice one, you have no real argument so you'll just spout racist shit you hewrd your parents say. Also, I never told anyone to go to /pol/, so I don't know what the fuck you're on about there.

The Molly part is true. Also, I know a lot of black people addicted to prescription meds like percacet and shit too. I live in the south, and like I said, never knew of any black people actually using meth or heroine. I do know people who sold it to suburban kids and/or rich white college kids for their parties.

The fuck are you even on about? Thats nice you grew up in Oakland I guess. I grew up in the shitty, niggerest part of New Orleans. Like I said, the biggest drug problems here in the black community are weed, crack, and prescription meds. Are you black? Or are you just another white boy looking at the hood from the outside and basing your opinion on rap songs, The Wire, and movies?

Roids are the difference in that pic retard.

>as trump is about to start a nuclear war in asia

can't make this shit up

Ayyyy I grew up and live uptown because my parents ain't shit birds.

>niggers
kek

>°implying I or my parents still live in the shittiest part of the 7th ward anymore

My parents, specifically my dad, busted his ass to get promotion after promotion at his engineering firm. We left the bad part of town when I was 13 and never looked back. Neither of my parents were born with a silver spoon in their mouths, but they worked hard and sacrificed to give me and my brother an awesome childhood. They live in a great neighborhood now, and my family and I also live in a great neighborhood. Yea, we came from a shitty part of town, but we didn't become welfare sluts who drain the system.

Also, depending on where you are, Uptown ain't that great my dude.

7 figure neighborhood

Oh, then the good part of Uptown around St. Charles or something?

Congrats to your parents.

Basically they accidentally bought an affordable house in the 90s (200,000) and it appreciate rapidly post Katrina.
That'll never happen for me tho. It's all too expensive now.

My cousin did the same thing in Lakeview. Bought a property dirt cheap after Katrina, and now their neighborhood is fucking awesome. Wish I was old enough/smart enough to have bought property back then... like you said, that kinda shit will never happen again.

he's just flexing more, look at how scrunched up his face is. if the one on the right flexed the same amount, they'd be identical.

It most definitely will happen again. Katrina wasn't the first time it's happened, and will definitely not be the last. Hell the housing crises was a phenomenal opportunity for people in a financial position to take advantage of it. The key is being ready to jump in once disaster hits. Every crises is an opportunity.

Yes, crisitunity

One is roiding and the other isn't.

Me neither but I have brief moments of above average play or showboating on accident.

If you play enough you're genetics will take over

In the fitness world "genetics" refers to drugs.

Aside from a few typos it's rather simple to understand the statements being made in that post. Are you retarded?