Do soaps actually contain estrogen? should i stop washing my hands...

do soaps actually contain estrogen? should i stop washing my hands? i take a shit like 3 times a day and take a shower everyday

Other urls found in this thread:

acsh.org/news/2016/09/04/antibacterial-soap-ban-right-move-wrong-reason-9980
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes. Combining oils, water and sodium hydroxide result in reactions with high amounts of estrogen which invade your body through the epidermis.

I like clean people.

lets say i wash my hands 6-7 times a day is it bad?

I'd be surprised you haven't turned female yet

>i wash my hands 6-7 times a day
What the actual fuck? Are you sure you dont have a gyno or anything?

Abort immediately
user what the fuck

estrogen in plastic water bottles now in soap
why would jews want to get rid of manly men?
what is the meaning behind this?

Showering is the worst for this since you are covering your whole body in estrogen, especially after a workout because you'll counteract all the testosterone. You should shower once every other day at most and never after a workout.

how many times do you wash your hands?

what if I just use water?

ive only been doing it for 2 months cus i developed ocd or some shit idk but since it was a short period of time i doubt it will have a big effect on me

Only when needed. Around 5 times WEEKLY, not 6 to 7 daily

dont you go out of your house?

Handwashing more than six times a day with soap and water is considered the basic hygiene minimum by the Global Hygiene Council

I do famalam. I have a healthy social life, I hit the gym 5 times a week and on weekends go clubbing w/ the boys
>pic related

Is it safe to share p8s and bars with women at the gym? Their sweat will leave estrogen that can be absorbed via the skin and I doubt wiping them down is thorough enough to get rid of it?

well shouldnt you wash hands each you go home and before food? i come back from school, wash hands then i eat 3 times a day wash hands before and then after i finish the food and then go the gym and take a shower

the water also contains estrogen, if you shower or drink it everyday you shouldnt be very masculine

is this thread a joke i dont get it?

I think it is.

so washing hands doesnt actually increase estrogen right? i think if it does have estrogen it should be pretty small amounts

I doubt washing your hands fucks with your hormones that much. Even if the water is "contaminated"

ye that might be true i wash my hands 10 times a day though but i heard the hormonal effects of soap are pretty insignificant.
triclosan has such a weak affinity for a human estrogen receptor that it can't be measured.

acsh.org/news/2016/09/04/antibacterial-soap-ban-right-move-wrong-reason-9980

wtf u nasty fuck

Not the guy you are responding to, but i wash my hands once a day, after i get back from the gym. Only other time i wash my hands is if i spill something on them.