BLACK GENETICS = LIE

Apparently naive suburban white kids need the obvious stated for them:

NIGGERS DO STEROIDS AND LIE ABOUT IT.

I mean, honestly think about it - these "people" regularly do heroin/cocaine/meth etc., why wouldn't they also have access to steroids if they wanted them?

It's stupid to even think that they wouldn't not only have access, but buy them in a heartbeat if they had any aspiration to get buff, and then put on their GUD BOI DINDU NUFFIN act and pretend it's all just genetic.

Niggers fooled you because you are soft and naive and spend too much time online and never leave the suburbs.

who's that young fella?

Gtfo /pol/

> pointing out the obvious to naive idiots makes you /pol/

Someone who could stab you to death with just his nipples.

Closet cuck detected.

well you obviously have a point.

There's one thing though that can be described as "black genetics", which is their darker skin giving them a more defined look, it's why bodybuilders tan up pre competition. Mass-wise, pretty much same FFMI conditions, people like Simeon Panda are roiding dindu scum, not "black genetics".

We have natty blacks on Veeky Forums though, e.g. Lotus who has a realistic natural physique and has been lifting 10 years

you are about to be shouted down by memers

>blacks are lying scumbags
We know. Everybody knows.

Lotus has 3d delts, nobody with 3d delts is natty

Yeah!

Clearly men who think nothing of just abandoning their families to go do drugs with the money they get from stealing and robbery would clearly never have a desire to do steroids, let alone access.

It's just obvious! OP is such a dumbass!

Body fat and isolation exercises

Man, they are good, but not 3d. Give me a break already.

nah lads I've been at it for almost 8yrs too and can get the delts pop too with proper pose and pump. I feel (can't know of course) that lotus is natty

No. You better bleach yourself and stop working out so good, so these whitebois can compete.

They don't all rob, some just sell drugs to other people's baby mamas.

When I'm next to guys in the gym who are on steroids my shoulders look pathetic. You hold me in too high esteem.

I know IF I did do steroids I would respond well though, which has always been tempting, but in the large picture there are guys younger with better genetics who respond better who are more marketable so I have no interest.

I still belieb you my black friend.

I dont hold you to anything. Same way you dont hold your legs to anything. Youre not even the best tripfag here.
You would be a monster if you hopped on gear but being legitmately natural, and looking as good as you do, youre extremely marketable, and people would actually take your advice not just
>hurrr durr roidmonkey

Nah white boi. They were bred to do hard labor and work the fields. This means they are stronger and bigger than your average white boi. It's why white guys feel less masculine around black men and secretly fantasize about them pleasuring their white women.

The jig is up. I don't know how that user knew but I can't live the lie anymore. How he knew we will never know, but he knew and I owe it to you guys to come clean. Pic related. Not natty anymore.

WHAT

NO WAY?!

Black genetics is a codeword for steroids.

Keep in mind that even in Bumfuck, Africa, you have easier access to roids than to, say, an Aspirin. But Americans in their blessed idiocy will never believe that.

>script not in your name
CRIMINAL

>muh ten years training
>muh diet
>muh genetics

Lying about steroid use and attributing muscle gain from steroid use to "a good diet and training" has been around for as long as steroids have been used, you're nothing new. You're excuses are almost the exact same as Jeff seid and he's been roiding since he was underage.

I've seen your progression pictures and in every single one of them you are never above 12% body fat. How did you bulk for size without breaking 12% body fat ever?

You and I both know the answer to that though, don't bother answering because I'm filtering you after this, you are honestly a terrible trip fag that never says anything meaningful, never gives good lifting advice beyond a beginner lever(despite getting to the level you claim, you must have gained that knowledge at some point), and only ever talk about yourself.

Inb4 mu diet, compliments, genetics, etc. You can say all that shit but it doesn't change the fact that you are a half natty faggot and the only people that believe your bullshit are the high school kids on this board

I have legs man, I back squat 550lbsx2 and front squat 455lbsx2. Food for thought, but outside this imageboard my desire to help is minimal, you guys are bros. Never really aspired to be the best tripfag though, just posted year after year when I could.

>significant evolution occurred in the few hundred years of slavery

jesus christ

also, bulking beyond the point where abs start to fade is unnecessary

also he isn't even that lean fag, it's a realistic natty limit size/bf%

didn't you post a video of you pulling like 7 plate or something a long time ago

Staying at 12% body fat year round while gaining size is not natural.

>what is selective breeding

>Wah don't even bother replying because I'm right and I know it so wah I'm filtering you

You sound like such a fag

>this is selective breeding for muscle size and strength
Americans...

>so I have no interest.
It's weird that I'm actually glad that you said that, you have good genetics and still growing anyways you'll never need it dood

doing 11-15% bulk/cut cycles without ever getting too fat is perfectly viable though. He's been at it 10 years and I doubt every few months are described in detail, I remember the one progress picture he posted and it's yearly differences, so that might as well be a full bulk/cut cycle each

OP here, notice how black tripfags are actually posting multiple times in my thread.

I think my thread touched a nerve. Their guilty conscience compels them to post, they can't help it.

> Oy vey, da goyimz know!!! AH DINDU NUFFIN!!! DINDU NUFFIN!!! YALL RAYCISS!!! POLICE BROOTALITY!!!

Sorry I did research when I first started training and only tried to gain 7lbs a year which is the average for untrained athletes, but I'm not average.

If anything I just have good genetics, better than most on chan, don't be salty about it though Herbert. I never bulked as a youth I was just growing since I started training so young AND only posted pics when I was finished cuts.

It's sad your understanding of the human body is so poor that you think I would need anabolics to achieve this form in a decade. When do I give poor lifting advice? The amount of anons I've helped on this board in the past 7 years is easily 100.

Most anons here are beginner level so that's the advice given. Intermediates develop internal motivation to research and figure out their diet/programming. When you are advanced/elite you don't ask many questions because its very individualized at that point which is why my split isn't applicable to anybody here, except SteamRolan.

I do talk about myself, no need to not draw from personal experience and mistakes to help anons avoid the pitfalls I did when I started training. Distilled knowledge is the goal man. Salty as salt .

Not really. We are black and have genetics so it is relevant to us. However my point stands, steroids only produce amazing results on genetic outliers and black fit that category well in context for bodybuilding. Black, white, asian doesn't matter, as long as you are an outlier and extreme responder you will be IFBB level.

This. I'll find some high bf pics... yawn

That's still a form of evolution fucktard

If you weren't such a butthurt lil shitstain you wouldn't even be makin this thread, make all the blacks mad but know that you'll never have their genetics nor balls to go up to one of them

I work as a prison guard and no matter who or what they were on the outside almost 100% of blacks that enter prison become homosexual in some way

Hahahah whites mad that the black mans naturally high test levels make him get ripped easier than tiny white guys? Gotta say we all use steroids now huh? Shit why do white people worship us so much? Ya'll constantly talkin about us on here even if its negative, all listen to our music, copy our style and dances, watch our actors, and watch us dominate in the sports world.

> U wont hab tha balls! >:O

...How do you think I know about blacks, their drug use and their lies?

Moron

That's just jail. *subtle Atlanta reference*

I do not watch any movies with any black cast members and I do not listen to any music that has even a single nonwhite band member.

Nordic only

It's not just blacks it's everybody who uses drugs and addicts. Addicts to lie, that simple. Black, white, asian, drug users lie. I forgot no white has ever used drugs or lied.

17 in this photo. Dominant delts since I started training.

>tfw mire youngself

Maybe you're pretty gay and your gaydar keeps ringing every time you see blacks in there then
And that's why this thread exists, for people who has no idea about people and wanna talk shit while hiding in a Japanese basket weaving forum.

The toenail clippings of the most evil treacherous nordic crack whore are worth more than the entire black race

Around 40% of black americans are clinically obese. No one actually believes they have "superior genetics" you're just letting trolls piss you off.

>Dominant delts since I started roiding

No problem with white power or any 'insert group' power, just white hate or 'insert group' hate. Never got behind the black panthers for that exact reason. Focus on finding a white girl to have white babies with and be happy man. Keep the blood pure and all that, just be happy. This negativity isn't gonna do you any good in life.

A lot of these retards do, we need to do some work to dispel the myth.

I wonder what they take to cut.

Lotus based as always

>no homo

Sorry can't hear you over all the gangs, drugs, and contraband at my house. Brb needle time.

Whats your 20 rep max?
I dont care about how much you can half rep I want to see your strength to endurance ratio

Of course it's a myth. Blacks have the highest obesity rates in America and the super buff ones you see aren't any better than white bodybuilders as a rule, they just naturally have darker skin which gives the appearance of more definition. This is the reason why body builders tan

I've always liked the look of a pale muscular body but you simply look bigger with darker skin.

And everyone has legs, thanks captain obvious

STOP WRITING SELFSUCKING ESSAYS
STOP DICKRIDING TRIPFAGS

Still can't tell if this guy roids

His traps and delts would be bigger, he's basically flexing in that pic, but he is fucking huge

Black Genetics are real. We are the chosen gods on earth, we have more test and there's nothing wrong with that. We're also more prone to fuck it up due to our test and sickle cell.

Stop caring about us so much. Do your fucking thing, dude. I don't wake up and be like 'DAMN, I WISH I WAS WHITE SO I COULD GET THE LIFE ON EASY MODE, EVEN THOUGH I COULDNT HAVE THIS AMAZING BODY I HAVE BARELY WORKING OUT.'

My father always put me in sports and encouraged me to be the best, never settle for second and not to make excuses for losing. We have a strange relationship but I love him.

He played cricket in his youth and was selected for his national team, he knew going would leave his father without much needed help tilling the land since he was the second oldest son, so he turned down the opportunity to play professional cricket to help his family.

I started going to the gym and he pulled out his lifetime membership from the 80's, cost twenty (20) dollars and he gave it to me, went to his old gym and they transferred it into my name. He is old school though, tough love is the best love in his eyes and I came to appreciate that.

The older I get, the more I understand what a sacrifice he made, giving up his dream so his brothers and sisters could have a better life. Once he saved enough he moved to Canada and sent most of his paycheque back home to put his siblings through school, when they finished he sponsored their citizenship, now I have 30+ family members in Canada thanks to him.
My father always put me in sports and encouraged me to be the best, never settle for second and not to make excuses for losing. We have a strange relationship but I love him.

He played cricket in his youth and was selected for his national team, he knew going would leave his father without much needed help tilling the land since he was the second oldest son, so he turned down the opportunity to play professional cricket to help his family.

I started going to the gym and he pulled out his lifetime membership from the 80's, cost twenty (20) dollars and he gave it to me, went to his old gym and they transferred it into my name. He is old school though, tough love is the best love in his eyes and I came to appreciate that.

The older I get, the more I understand what a sacrifice he made, giving up his dream so his brothers and sisters could have a better life....

There's an easy way to settle this argument once and for all. Lotus what's your height and weight?

So yo are from africa?

I donno. How would you go about testing that? based off 1rm? I have to do legs to day and could find out for you.

>roiding for this

> Ah gud boi Ah dindu nuffin
> pls kin ah git sum money fo dem prograyums
> AY
> AYO HOL UP

that's gay as fuck brah

Yo lotus, what was the best hypertrophy routine for legs you had? mind you i cant squat.

>We are the chosen gods on earth
>Get continually raped by every single civilization ever, even the chinks in the modern day
>almonds activating

Na, my parents never sold blacks to whites, they were sold to white by blacks. West Indies (Antigua(Papa)/Grenada(Mama)).

5'11 | 187lbs
180cm | 84.8kg

It's hard for me to relate being raised in Western Canada to the sterotype you are presenting which originates from Eastern United States. I think you should adjust your racism to be applicable. I paid my own way through university and never asked for a hand-out, not even from my parents, just made it happen.

Lots of dumbbell lunges, unilateral accessory work, high rep leg press at moderate weight, stiff-legged deadlifts from a deficit. That's about it.

What did you do for delts?

Your dad really love you, sounds like a stubborn man, but solid man. Wish I had a dad like that.

didn't know you were canadian m8.

what province you in?

When white man came shooting to africa these superior beings had already invented mud huts.

Hand-Stand pushups 6xf (nose touching floor)
Walking Hand-Stands on grass
Standing OHP 6x6
Hammer Strength Plate loaded press 1.5 plates 4x15 unilateral.
Lateral Raises
Behind-the-neck OHP (yaya its bad for you, i stopped) 6x6
Facepulls 4x15

Ya he did. I love my dad. He's getting old (73) though and i worry he will pass away on that island before I get to visit him again ;_;. He was hard but fair, always a parent, never a friend. Old school, loves classic westerns, John Wayne, boxing, whiskey/scotch w/cashews after a hard days work.

Calgary, AB

I dare you to go up to a rando black and tell that to him. You probably wouldn't

>AYO HOL UP
>SO YOU BE SAYIN THAT
>*collects welfare check
>LOTUS WAS A KANG N SHIT?

Black history month is over, find a new platform to tell your story because im not reading that shit, Obama voter

Who cares man, it's Veeky Forums. This isn't a safe space.

Too busy to go visit him? I'm sure that'll make your old man's day. He had you when he was pretty old huh

I knew this bu forgot I guess thanks for the reminder

Gotta put niggers all over television, entertainment, and music to make up for the hundreds of years of beating, kidnapping, killing, and opressing you apes in every way that is humanly possible.

I mean you could do it that way or just fucking do it. I set mine at 225 for 20, mainly because I wanted to prove to a friend that 225 isnt heavy and because QT was mirin, Im sure i looked autistic but it felt amazing after, just laying on the floor like a fish suffocating on the docks.

With your max being that high im sure yiu could hit 285 for 20 easy

And what is up with black people and having shit calves? Is it just genetic?

Bruh, I gained 15lbs this year and I've maintained 13%bf the whole time. It's doable, even if it's rare.

Sorry you aren't intelligent enough to understand that was a jab at the poster telling me to stop writing self essays, so I found a blurb from a old 'tell me about your father thread' and pasted it multiple times as it qualifies as yet another self essay.

Ya. 47. Visit yearly it's the in-between that worries me.

>Obama voter
Calgary, AB...

Billy please, I'm not even American yet know the history of your country well enough to never vote Democrat, Republicans freed the slaves, no? Democrats fooled blacks with a security net to get their vote and blacks were initially conflicted to switch parties, but they did, not they are slaves to the people who wanted to keep them enslaved.

MAGA NIGGA.

OK, post cbt

I'm sure your dad will be fine, even if he did pass someday, he'll pass knowing that he's got a great son.

I'll do 245 and see how it goes.

Biggest calves I've seen are on a black guy, much bigger than his arms. He is Congolese. High insertions and fast/slow twitch composition probably provided some benefit before being boated over to North America, still helps in 100m. Just because you don't have ideal calves for bodybuilding, doesn't mean they are shit calves, you have to contextualize information. White guys have high calf insertions too, not just blacks. Never seen an Asian with high calf insertions though.

post current body thread?

Truth hurts. I don't go out of my way to hurt people irl.

It's true, the NFL and NBA have weak ass drug testing and lets their athletes roid as much as they can, while cucked white America buys into the big black superhuman slave genetics myth

So you're gonna do it online? kek nice excuse

1. access to steroids
2. darker skin (why do you think BBers tan pre contest)

the best is when people post pics of shredded guys in some african shithole and everyone immediately assumes its from a life of hard labour. LOL as if the most drug ridden country on the planet has no roids. food is also a thing there, not all of them are starving.

>darker skin (why do you think BBers tan pre contest
...what? They tan because they need to even out the skin tone even if you already have dark skin, they get judged for that too in a contest

Grenadians are human pollution

Yes. What are you going to do about it, nigger?

See thats odd, because the biggest calves ive seem have been on asians. Super thick with low insertions, Its like all asians were morbidly obese in past life

darker skin looks more shredded, we know this. some people turn themselves borderline black up there when their skin tone would have evened out at about latino level

Imagine being this miserable to make a thread out no where shitting on Blacks. Who triggered you? You find out the girl you've been pining over and too pussy to talk to is dating a Black lol

Take it out on some random white family like all buttmad niggers