HE DOESN'T LIFT FOR GIRLS LOL

Daily reminder that lifting for girls is God tier.

>But muh self discipline and muh self improvement

Listen here asshole, you're gonna die and be forgotten. That shit doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is getting huge and fucking girls? What's wrong with lifting for girls? You're still lifting?

>Muh discipline and muh hard work

Get jacked and let the girls flock to you, there is literally no other reason to do it. You're not going to go hunt tigers or build houses or shit. You can improve yourself by doing crossfit. The ONLY reason that makes sense is lifting for girls.

I LIFT FOR GIRLS and if you don't you're a fucking retard.

When I train, if I think about a girl during a really hard set, nothing happens, but when I think of myself with big muscles I get motivated better

t. faggot

When I'm about to fail a rep, I think of attractive women all around me and I can easily push out two more sets.

>lifting for girls

If you can do two more set after almost failing one then you are a NOOB and should STFU.

The only thing you should be thinking about during a lift is the lift.

>lifting for women
>not the impending race war

Fag

>let the girls flock to you
I've literally never spoken to a girl years, much less have any of them ''flocked'' to me.

Pic related.

>Muh race war

This is fit not pol you fucking autist. There will be no race war. People are too comfortable in their lives to throw it all away because "muh niggers" you ape.

I've never accomplished anything of value in my life : the post

But niggers come to my country to leech off me. Stay in your shithole countries. Race war when?

Everyone's different g. You're probably in your early 20s. That's prime time for lifting for girls. You're young dumb and full of cum.
Goals change the older and more experienced you get

N...no!! Girls like the dad bod. I heard it on Buzzfeed. Y...you're just insecure boys. Yeah that's it.

This fucking image I swear to god

FUCKING LMAO.

Face it, face is EVERYTHING. HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME are literally ALL that matter.

>i'd like you if you were more muscular!
SAID LITERALLY NO WOMAN EVER. LMFAO.

Gymcels are so fucking stupid, seriously.

You can gymcel your ENTIRE LIFE but it won't change these SET IN STONE, GENETIC factors that MATTER THE MOST. Really the only way working out will make you look better is if you're already overweight and losing weight reveals previously hidden cheekbones/jawline, and therefore improves your FACE. Thinking women like guys with autistic bulging muscles is stupid as FUCK.

STATUS and MONEY may make women want to DATE you, but literally the ONLY THING that matters in terms of SEXUAL ATTRACTION are ALPHA LOOKS which means a good HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME.

Oh, and as for personality, just fucking LOL. Personality is just another word for looks. Chad stands in the corner of the room and says nothing. Women go crazy over how "mysterious" he is. You do the same and they call the police.

Wtf i hate lifting now

I'm not going to pretend like it doesn't help you (somewhat) but once you start solely lifting for someone other then yourself, you begin to lose user

>Implying you can leech a NEET

>you're gonna die and be forgotten
Yeah, you sure are with that mindset. Enjoy being satisfied with your mediocrity I guess? Literally NEVER going to make it.

You know how super buff/cut guys have those veins that run down their bicep?

Literally soaks my panties.

faggot

daily reminder that she's not mirin, she's on the verge of tears because of what he's talking about

fucking faggots

she looks like she's holding in a big piss

this. looks like mirin but hes actually telling a sad story

lifting for girls only works if you're 6ft+ and have a great face to begin with

even then it's not worth it because you would have been slaying effortlessly anyways before you began lifting

effort spent =/= value gained

Fuck you dude you're gay I bet you don't even suck dick

wolverine, is that you?

::sisfist::

Vascularity is a primal attractant. It happens when a man's blood is so full of power that it flares out through his skin.

>Implying they wouldn't get laid

Wtf I hate Arnold now, but seriously we can't let him get the HGH formulas.

Those guys just need beards to hide their ugly jaws

try going outside

>lifting for girls
>can improve yourself by doing crossfit
Are you new to this board?

Height? Natty? You're goals man

this

wtf happened to ur shoulders? U know OHP isnt the only exercise right? ^^

>implying 5, 6 and 8 aren't Chads

i lift for girls and many other reasons, if that was the only reason i lifted i wouldnt do it anymore.

I lift so I can beat up weaker people who piss me off . It's purely for that and also melee fights.

brutal redpill straight from psl