Any smokers here?

any smokers here?

can you still make juicy gains being a half-a-pack day smoker?

Cut down on how many you smoke a day if you don't want to quit

quit vaping a week ago. I just didn't know if that shit would riddle my with cancer or not so I chose not to take that risk. I am fucking hurting BAD for nicotine though. The patches barely register any satisfaction at all.

And cigarettes slow recovery and healing, so no. You can't make juicy gains.

Nicotine by itself though, I'm not really sure.

Used to smoke from age 9 to 21 and made gains
Recently quit and feel better, like I'm going through a second puberty. consider getting a mouth fedora or snus

I don't think it causes cancer, since vaping is still somewhat new. It could just be propaganda so tabacco companies don't lose money. Also if you smoke you have around the same odds of getting cancer.

really tempted by snus but do they stain your teeth?

>I don't think it causes cancer,
lmao ive had 1 grandparent die of lung cancer, another one die not being able to breathe, and another one have a stroke all due to smoking

stick to pol and realize not everything is a jewish conspiracy

Are you retarded?

I've been using snus for about 2 years now, and while my teeth were yellowed from years of cigarette smoking, I have not noticed change since then. With snus you keep it in your upper lip by the molars --even if they were stained, you usually don't see them unless you're getting a dental check up-- also you produce less saliva than with dip. Additionally, due to the fact that you swallow the snus juice, it doesn't linger in your mouth like with dip. If nothing else, it's significantly better for your health than any other form of tobacco (vaping may or may not be safer) and is cheaper than cigs, dip, and nicotine gum.

nah i just dont read

quit smoking and the weight will come.
metabolism will slow and you'll be hungry as fuck

Enjoy your mouth and throat cancer

I smoke 1-3 cigs a day and i make prety juicy gains, half a pack is a bit too much in my opinion

I've dipped for many years now, I quit for a while and bought a can of general snus. I still have to spit with snus in. Swallowing that shit is not an option

tobacco is ai, gives more test and possibly hgh

should stop smoking cigs tho lots of nasty plastics in filter, roll your own or smoke pipe

Bullshit.

I quit after 7 years. Everything tasted better but as long as your not a pussy about it (I didn't smoke today so lets rewards myself with garbage food) you will be fine.

fuck you user, now I'm craving for both snus and dip

i meant that as a good thing.
if you want to put on muscle, you need to eat more. and quitting smoking will help with that.

if you're trying to bulk up, the drop in metabolism will also be helpful

bump

My nigga. I thought I was the only one who smoked Camels

trying to quit is hard as fuck desu, ive tried several times and have yet to kick it for good

wish i'd never started

m8 the more you try and fail, the harder it becomes to quit

be in the right situation next time you try, low stress, everything sorted ect. no surprises for at least 3 weeks

Those exact items are on my desk.

Also, do you find all Snus except for General Mint taste like literal ass?

I dipped original Cope and Grizz WG for awhile no problem, but I just can't stand 99% of Snus I've tried, makes me want to puke.

I've been Snusing for about 6 months, I have 2 teeth stained brown.

good advice from this user.

Quitting smoking gets a lot easier once you get a chest infection that takes more than a month to recover from and leaves you with a lingering cough. That is scary enough to keep you away from smoking.

Smoking makes small respiratory infections and ailments much more drawn ought and painful. Fuck smoking.

>looking at tinder troll thread on bodybuilding.com
>tfw you know one of the girls that is being trolled

Every single time I hear someone mention a drop in metabolism it's an excuse for their being overweight.

>I used to be fit then my metabolism changed because of x and now I'm a fat fuck

This is also bullshit.

If you make excuses because the world was not perfect when you tried to quit you will fail, it will never be perfect. If you fail, learn from it and try again until you succeed.

> smoke a pack a day for years
> got myself a mouth fedora
> now smoke only 1 or 2 cigs a day with coworkers
> start running again
> feels good man

I'm lowering the nicotine level as well. Of course if I'm out drinking I'm smoking them sweet Luckies, because my daddy raised no faggot, but otherwise it's a good substitution.