let me tel u about fitniss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R-dqgfYm2EE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I do come across as the tough guy, the alpha male

Jesus christ that guys huge!

ay back teh fok up

toxas low men

I love how in that clip he jump cuts to make it look like his draw is super fast

What does everyone have against this guy? He puts out a ton of good, free, quality content. Tons of free info, and he's not trying to sell anything.
Who gives a shit if he's a healthy bodyfat and shaves his head, the guys been through some shit.

honest question: does he even lift anymore? he seems to be just getting fatter and weaker looking every time i see one of his videos.

I'll let you wonder about if its really me. sick of you motherfuckers. come to texas

were you really in the powder wars

dude

are you a nig or someting?

everyone that follows me knows i dont talk about that. I never mention any governments or letter name agencies

t.hemmingway

whats the latest news with him?

i have a lot of haters with a homosexual obssesion with me.

possibly living in a storage shed
almost all of his videos demonetized by youtube
still a cuck
still bald
getting fatter by the day

you must be one of my cuck stalkers.

Doing just fine. the yt apocolypse has not effected me like other weaker chanels

Affected**

You fucking mongoloid

what's wrong with that, you fucking fag?

get raped

He's fucking autistic and likes picking weird machismo-based internet fights. Pic related is from a video from a week ago

Dude is the LIVING embodiment of the navy seal pasta. He's painfully unaware of how retarded it all seems

His lifting advice is pretty fucking solid tho no question but i wish he wasn't so autistic. He would be one of the biggest fitness channels on youtube if he didn't get into random arguments with guys who have bigger followings

here i can say how much I hate fuckin homos. they should all be killed in a mass grave.

He is trying to drum up views by shitposting on Veeky Forums so he can buy more tendies

get over it you cuck. you're one of those angry muslim miscers

I want to physically harm you

But beating people with Down syndrome is frowned upon

Every veteran wants to smash in your retarded mouth, you really have no idea the can of worms you open there portholes

Which one of you is "publically uneducated"

I saw your post sending people here

I apologise for him

You are infact a nigger.

Very sorry for the mistake.

I'm almost 10,000% certain I can cuck you, I'm the person you wish you were.

I don't have to pretend to be someone interesting

Isn't there a WOW server getting cold without you on it right now

lol, at you cucks posting annonymously. i only care about my military friends.

>He would be one of the biggest fitness channels on youtube if he didn't get into random arguments with guys who have bigger followings

No.

Nobody is taking advice from a guy who looks like Blaha after years of taking his own advice and roids.

Like a lot of things about me that is an exxageration by my haters and my bitch ex wife.

MOONCOOKIE TAKES BBC TWO TIMES DAILY WHILE YOU MAKE SHITTY VIDEOS IN YOUR KEK SHED LMAO AT YOUR LIFE KEKBOY

Military dot com singled your dumb ass out.

Every marine I know wants to remove you from the gene pool you jiggly wiggly pretender

Funny my marine friends are cool with me. Are you sure you know marines?

No smoke with out fire bromigo

The secrets out

You're perma-bulking without any intentions of lifting or cutting

This is also not a true statement

You can't even say POG right

Source

I was an aids marine

I'm in one of a few different gyms 3 to 5 times a week. I am not interested in sharing my private goals. There is a lot of training footage on my channel for anyone/

my kek shed is spacious and comfortable. come see me #tryitandfindout

Just end it and get a job pussy

And hope no one recognizes you outside of your cuck shed

I accept your apolgy

>38 POSTS
> 14 USERS

Strong everything in this thread. You obsessed Blaha fucks are worse than the fat ass. Do you realize this?

I've been working for years. YT is my job. You cucks cant understand that. Think about that for a minute. I will outlast that forum you're from.

shut the fuck up jason

This is my swamp jiggles the coke fiend.

You get back to yt and continue you're faux zyince shilling

You refuse to believe I have many fans, lol

why you gotta nig so hard bro?

filthy nig

Nobody demands proof?

Is this just a Blaha LARP thread?

pic with timestamp nigger.

Flag my videos it won't do anything. I get them reinstated in a few hours max.

You must not follow my channels on YT. I do not post things like that. I get death threats every day.

A lot of people take my advice.

That is a potoshop. Nice try stalker

What do you think of shadowman aka natty lifter aka shadow news?

Who is that? Go check out my newest video. youtube.com/watch?v=R-dqgfYm2EE

No it's not i literally just screenshotted this myself

Jew is jew

Gas the kike bastard

Yeah, you screen shot it then photoshop it. Its been done to me many times before.

my mother was jewish.

nigger!

Either way where I live it would be legal to do what that post you show said

kys

if you look at my IG you'll see what i did to my stalkers last year. hmm, i wasn't arrested. Cops laughed at the videos. Notice how they have backed off. Talk about agency wannabes

Hi Jason. Please notice me

>darketernal
>bodybyfinaplex

You are unabashed liar. Where is your honor. As fellow texan you are so full of shit. You clearly typed this out and instead of manning up and saying you did it you lie and say it was photoshopped, it clearly wasn't.

Your parents should have taught you the meaning of honesty and respect. How can you call yourself a man

How do death threats prevent you from posting a pic and timestamp? If you're bloho it's not like your identity is a fucking secret you are trying to protect.

Veeky Forums is shit enough without LARPing faggots

Why do you live in a shed?

A fellow texan? Where are you in Austin? That's not Texas. There are hundreds to thousands of photoshops about me.

If you were one of my subs you would know. I dont need to prove anything to you.

Why don't you cut Jason did all those years of WoW abuse ruin your willpower

>$8.37

LARP away then faggot.

Lets see how many retards are on Veeky Forums tonight.

TOP SECRET

That's something a fucking larping faggot would say. Thank you for exposing yourself

We'll start counting with you and your forum buddies.

>bulking

another miscer shop

every marine i know wants you eliminated from the genepool

>6'7
>incredible lean mass
>skilled marksman
>feared by governments around the world

Honestly the most alpha person I can think of

Back in Blaha's 5% bodyfat ripped bodybuilder days!

yet no marine confronts me and my Marine friends have no problem with me and are fans.

I was 15% bodyfat then and fucking your mom

run cowards.

I doubt you even have friends jason

contrary to popular belief my whole life is not on youtube

Any proof that you're actually the blaho

What happened with bats? Did she kys herself?

Just trust him.

Nobody lies on the internet.

that's not Jason you morons. How many typos have there been? None? Proper grammar? Yep. It's obviously not him. He can barely write at a 4th grade level.

If it were Jason he would spell "contrary" and "belief" completely wrong.

>people actually follow this fucking guys routine

hue

my boy hemingway

INNER CITY

Jason pls go

If the whole YouTube fitness celebrity thing doesn't work out for Jason, he can always go back to his former career as a male model.

I'm not ashamed of my sexuality and I look better than 99% of Veeky Forums

Hello, Jason Blaha here. Let me put on my +5 hat of weapon-smithing and work on skilling up my crafting. [heavy breathing]

Hahah... That's our boy Hemingway. You shoulda seen him back in Fallujah... Wasted 6 hajiis whilst as naked as the day he was born. He's packing some real meat too. Biggest dick and best shot we had...

t. 8 buck cuck

Have you seen the videos of him holding some random black guy at gunpoint?