Any idea how to improve my portfolio?

Any idea how to improve my portfolio?

I want to make it more simple.

I am thinking of selling all the shitcoins (non BTC, ETH, BCH) and moving everything I have in them into either BTC or ETH.

I'm tired of pump&dump shitcoins and I have lost more on them that I would have gained just holding BTC.

After all due to network effect big investors will only trust the crypto with most liquidity, which is Bitcoin. ETH might stand a chance still with all the PoS stuff, but everything else - stupid gambles that I don't know how to play.

VTC looks like a solid coin ready for a moon mission. Look into it and keep an eye on it.
Some predict $50 easy

Nice chart, where from?
Increase bancor

All in link

FUCK OFF.

>VTC looks like a solid coin ready for a moon mission. Look into it and keep an eye on it.

VTC? Why? Why would it ever make it big?

>Some predict $50 easy

Why tho'?

>Nice chart, where from?

Nice try mafia / irs

>Increase bancor

Why? I want to sell that shit desu. The jews have played us, this was a shitcoin.

Yeah, that worked out real well, didn't it.

consider Komodo, its starting to get recongition, also monacoin is like the japanese version of vertcoin. StorJ a proof of storage seems good to me, UBQ a Ethereum Fork, cheaper and currently host not so good ICOs on its platform though you might want to take a look at it

>4107690
user, I came to your exact realization just a few days ago and have since sold almost all of my shitcoins for btc.

Before:

>satoshi's vision

>4107841
Also to add to this Nebilo and Subtratum seem good as well

Sell your btrash

MOD / modum

After. And I'm still not done, I might sell LTC, OMG, and BCC. I lost about 1.28 BTC trying to daytrade shitcoins, I'm done with that game. Glad I sold alts right before the BTC moon

this is retarded OP. most of the explanations are retarded. "satoshi's vision" ETH having "real use".

You'll make good money moving from the shitcoins just like you would keeping them there. You're in the early part of the bubble so enjoy the ride.

But you don't understand shit. Leave when the music stops.

BTC ETH XMR LTC VTC

>this is retarded OP. most of the explanations are retarded. "satoshi's vision" ETH having "real use".

ETH has real use. It serves as fundament for ICO ponzis.

>You'll make good money moving from the shitcoins just like you would keeping them there. You're in the early part of the bubble so enjoy the ride.

So you don't think Bitcoin will appreciate more than shitcoins?

>You'll make good money moving from the shitcoins just like you would keeping them there. You're in the early part of the bubble so enjoy the ride.

Ok, enlighten me then, wise one.

> Leave when the music stops.

How do you know when the music stops?

I understand first three, but why LTC and VTC?

No, when Segwit2X happens if hash difficulty happens at 33%/33%/33% then Bcash can kill Bitcoin Segwit due to triggered chain death spiral black swan event.

You're growing up, man. Drop the shit, pop the big boys and get ready to get huuuge

I don't know how probable this is but I'm holding on to my Bitcoin Cash until after the fork at least

BCH just pumped, dump it

Just dump everything non-BTC and you'll have it made

Listen to me closely man. Been trading for 4 years. Komodo and bancor are the best long term plays.

>real use
>crypto use
pick one

>you don't think Bitcoin will appreciate more than shitcoins?
It will more than most, but not because it's inherently better in any way. It will receive the bulk of the bubble money. Dumb money will pile into Bitcoin in 2018 because a bunch of boomers will ask their fund managers for exposure to cryptos, and they'll all get them into Bitcoin.

Then Bitcoin will burst, because it's not the real innovation in decentralization anymore. Not by a long shot.

>How do you know when the music stops?
Listen to how dumb people talk. Once full on normies, not upper middle class boomers, start talking in large numbers about getting large parts of their money into Bitcoin, leave immediately.

LTC because the transactions are faster, has a solid team that throughout the years have put up with solid developments... liquidity is amazing and it's even available on coinbase.(although I don't like the fact it's ASIC resistance)... VTC is kinda just my own pick since I like the stealth adress it adds, and ofc the 1 click miner is great.. and unlike LTC, VTC has a waaaay smaller team with barely any marketing.. that's why I think in the future it could potentially be a coin of greater value (same as LTC or even greater) if it takes the correct steps.

>Listen to me closely man. Been trading for 4 years. Komodo and bancor are the best long term plays.

Alright, could you explain why for each?

Forgot to say why.
BANCOR
>Solves the liquidity problem
>Default token as reserve
>Exploits the long tail allowing a reeds law effect
>ETF industry is in the multitrillion dollar range
>Token creation easy - stores can make rewards tokens etc

Fuck man, the market is so stupid. I can't believe it's at current prices.

>Listen to how dumb people talk. Once full on normies, not upper middle class boomers, start talking in large numbers about getting large parts of their money into Bitcoin, leave immediately.

But that is already happening. Did you not see femoids posting about "bitcoin packages" and "money tree" on Facebook?

According to you we should be selling now since everything is talking about bitcoins

LTC transactions are faster only because nobody uses it lol. Why use LTC when there is Bitcoin Cash?

I literally see no point in LTC, might even sell it

>in large numbers

Pull all out of crypto for now, move into fiat backed assets for a while and buy back coins after the crash

Crypto is here to stay long term but 2017 has been one massive bubble, the swivel eyed loons on here still can’t see it

Looks good to me.

> 827,277 in crypto
> 0 in savings

> says he has a balanced portfolio AHAHAHAH

what does long tail potential mean?

Which technical indicators do you base this on?

I invested in Bitcoin in 2013 and never sold, so holding has paid off for me.

But I hodled through 3 year bear market as well, so I can stomach this. I know it is about to pop, but not sure when and how long it will go. Which technicals are you based on?

That is incorrect, i have fiat in savings and stocks as well, This is just for crypto

you need some bitbay and blocknet

BitBay is censored though. Can't even post drugs there, useless.

Why would anyone use Blocknet?

Add HVN POLL and RLC

it's not over yet. bitcoin is going at least to $10,000 maybe even $25-50,000 before this really tumbles over

normies will pull money out of crashing sp500 into crypto so obv

he has blocknet you fucking imbecile

bitbay is a fucking faggot scam. dont be fooled by jewish marketing (new website!)
get some safex if you must

You have way too much money to be this bad at investing.

WTH sell all

Only Keep BTC, ETH, ZEN (replacing monero)

Maybe get into really good icos for flipping most parts and keeping a 20% long term.. go for solid projects with large experte vetarn teams like Wanchain or something,

Why so many?????

sell all for fiat before you're left bagholding

Did you make that portfolio on gdrive op?

You need a higher Bch to Btc ratio

Unobtanium, the website looks really cool, besides it's rare as fuck and will keep on mooning